Vijaya Bank Customer Care Contacts

1.5
Last updated Jun 29, 2022

File a complaint to Vijaya Bank

Having problems with Vijaya Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vijaya Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vijaya Bank Head Office Address

1800 425 5885

View more phone numbers

Fax

Vijaya Bank Overview

Latest complaint 6 emi missed of education loan due to job loss and illness has been filed on 29/06/2022. Latest Resolved 6 emi missed of education loan due to job loss and illness was resolved Jun 29, 2022. Vijaya Bank ranks as the #47 most complained about among Banks.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vijaya Bank. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Vijaya Bank reviews & complaints(420)

Vijaya Bank — 6 emi missed of education loan due to job loss and illness

Sir I am vikash Kumar the loan hloder of vijya bank branch kashipur samastipur Bihar due to illness and my job loss I am unable to pay 6emi of my education loan I talk with my bank manager and told him my all situation I also told him that I pay my emi regular by next month but they not understand my problem they told me that your loan account is already gone in npa you to pay all 6 emis in one time immediately other wise a police complaint...

Vijaya Bank — Money debited but transaction failed

I have made a transaction for su mitiong my college fees but transaction failed and money was debited from my account its been 6 days and no response nothing from the bank after complaianing they did not register my complaint...

Vijaya Bank — Fd interest related

Lockdown ke Pratham maha shay 3 Mahina ka interest na milane Ke Karan Kai Jagah application Di but but uska koi bhi nivaaran nahin Hua atah aap se nivedan hai ki is ka nivaaran Karen dhanyvad.. Mobile no [protected]...