Vinayaka University

Tamil Nadu
Phone : +91 44 4298 9000, +91 44 4298 9006, +91 44 2645 1002, +91 44 3052 0090
Fax : +91 44 2645 1006

Load

Vinayaka University related photos (27)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Vinayaka University Complaints & Reviews

I nikhil mandal have completed my ma degree in (Arts) from vinayaka mission university through distance study center named...

I bring your kind notice that i complete my bsc with distance education from vinayka missions university, salem.
But i could not found my orignal marksheet only i have second year marksheet,
On line i saw my final year result and i found that all mark are same as second year mark, how it is possible

Please check my marks and also send me my original all three years marksheet, i am in very much trouble
Please help me so many time i coordinate with madan archana, satya foundation

Please do needful urgently

Name of candidate rakesh kumar jain
Dob - 03/12/1972
Father name - m. K. Jain
Programme name-n bachelor of science in botony, zoologt, chemistry
Registration no [protected]

[Nov 02, 2017] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I (Nikhil mandal) session =2010 to 2011 from kolkata global institute of management, registration no[protected],...
    I parveen kumar have completed my degree in mba (Finance & banking) from vinayaka mission university through distance study...

I completed my degree from vmr[censored]niversity in the year 2005, received my provisional certificate but haven't received my convocation yet. I have already paid the required dd amount to the university two years ago, still no response. Now when i called them again they say they closed issuing convocations, so how can get my convocation now? I am a government employee and my promotion is at stake due to this convocation. I need assistance in getting my convocation from this university.

[Sep 08, 2017] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In first year exam i am absent on the subject code 2010121 major vi literary criticism & theory, which i completed...

Sir i had passed m. Sc maths from vinayaka mission universitiy tamilnaru from distance mode. I want to ask how get i to my originak degree. Plz tell me process to get degree certificate. I calles many times university but they cut the my calls. My raguatration no is[protected]. Anuj kumar
      Vll+post mundlana
      Distt haridwar
      Uttarakhand
      Mobile no

[Sep 01, 2017] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Anuj kumar mundlana Sep 01, 2017 sorry sir my first mobile last digit has been wrong. my correct mobile no is [protected]

Hello may name is sharnjeet kaur d/o s. Gurdeep singh r/o hiuse no.719 phase 4 mohali (Punjab) actually i have done ba from vinayaka mission university distance education i had applied my provisional degree 3 months before but still i did not receive i have transfer the payment every time i mail for status but no response of my email from sharn. [protected]@gmail.com to dde. [protected]@vmu. Edu.in i am too much worried about my degree your staff did not reply of my email my registration no.[protected], kindly help me out i shall be very thankful to you..

[Aug 19, 2017] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Name- Dinesh Kumar Mahto
        Programme -M.SC Maths
        Year[protected]
        Registration No[protected]

Sir i have to apply for M.sc original certificate before 2 month but no any response plz help me sir

I had completed my BSc(IT) from Vinayaka Mission University - Directorate of Distance education in Aug - 2012 with registration...
          Respected sir/ madam

My self debasis das. I was a student of master of arts in english in your institution...

I anup singh student of vinayaka mission university directorate of distance education, registration no[protected], course mba marketing management, c. No. 1704, study centre an002, batch 2010 july. I have cleared my 2nd year in 2012, i have not received my 2nd year marks sheet and provisional certificate yet. I have tried to communicate to the university in salem by phone but found no response by the university staff, it is requested that please send my certificates on
          C/o arjun singh, zinzaria bazar, house no 50, 3rd lane, badal road, makaltala, near bhyam shamiti club, po - brace bridge, kolkata-700088, west bengal
          Mobile -[protected]
          Email - [protected]@ gmail.com

Not received my 2nd year marksheet and provisional certificate

[Aug 08, 2017] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have completed bsc. It from vinayaka mission university with details..
            Programme :bsc. It
            Regulation :bsc it (2007)
            Registration no. :[protected]
            C. No. :1306

Still i have not received final certificate only i received all three years mark sheet though i sent demand draft for final certificate along with xerox copy of mark sheet. Kindly help me to find final certificate.

[Jul 25, 2017] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not received m sc math sec. yr marksheet. Exam was held on April 2016.sisira Kumar pradhan.how to get my final marksheet and degree certificate from Vinayak mission university?how can a student contact with you, please provide the proper way and solve the urgent matters.it is very very important matter so please please take necessary action .

[Jun 16, 2017] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear sir

Please its very very urgent mark sheet and certificate requirement ... main bohat try kiya hai but aapki site my ye result 2012 ka nahi so hota ... please mujahe mari Email per sent kar do aap ... my email id -- [protected]@gmail.com mob [protected]

Roll No (register no -400103/[protected]

I Anjani Kumar enrolled in vinayaka mission university in MBA Marketing my registration no.[protected], Batch - 2010 July and centre code is BH 029(Distance mode). I have completed my MBA in 2012 but till date i have not received my marksheets for first year and final year.

As almost four year already lapsed and i am unable to proceed for further without marksheets, certificate, degree and migration certificate. It is therefore requested to kindly issue the following documents

Anjani Kumar
                Email I'd [protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 22, 2017] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for original certificate for BA program and it not came. I submitted RTI application regarding this. Reply...

I ishan pandit enrolled in vinayaka mission university in bachelor of arts in public administration my registration no.[protected]Distance mode). I have completed my graduation in 2016 but till date i have not received my marksheets for second year and final year.

As almost one year already lapsed and i am unable to proceed for further studies without marksheets, certificate, degree and migration certificate. It is therefore requested to kindly issue the following documents

Ishan pandit

91-g aram bagh,
                  Pahar ganj,
                  New delhi-110055
                  [protected]/[protected]

[Mar 14, 2017] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I muzaffer ali enrolled in vinayaka mission university in bachelor of arts in public administration my registration no.[protected]Distance mode). I have completed my graduation in 2016 but till date i have not received my marksheets for second year and final year.

4. Migration certificate
                  NOTE-sir plz.muje provisnal certificate nikalwane ka charge kya h university ka...btao dijeye..
                  muzaffer ali

chuli ki bagechi gangapur city, dist. swaimadhopur
                  rajasthan.
                  GANGAPUR CITY-322201
                  [protected]/[protected]

Dear Concern,

I had completed my B.A sociology from Vinayaka Mission University - Directorate of Distance education in feb - 2007 with registration no C[protected].
                    I had received all my mark sheet & provisional certificate. However I have not received by degree even after submitting the DD of 1000/- to directorate of distance education twice. Requesting your immediate attention.

Anmol Singh Dhaliwal

[Feb 25, 2017] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I would like to inform you that I have applied for the degree almost one month ago, however, got, no response/ communication yet. The worst part is that there is no way to track this. I have already tried to contact on almost all the numbers available on your official website, but still no success. Can someone please help me in this as this is very very important for me and is getting delayed. Do let me know if you need scan copy of DD and form. I am not at all happy because of delay.

Can someone tell me that who to track this at least. This is very unprofessional.

[Jan 25, 2017] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I have not received m sc math sec. yr marksheet. Exam was held on April 2016.sisira Kumar pradhan.how to get my final degree certificate from Vinayak mission university?

I'm sudesh ekta pal. My Registration no is[protected] and my programme is BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ECONOMICS and regulations is BA(ECO)-2007. This is to inform you that I send you DD of rs. 500/ with my 12th migration certificate before a year ago but I dont receive my graduation migration certificate till date. I called so many times on your customer care numbers of vinayaka university but nobody provide me a information about that. So please send my migration certificate as soon as possible im very grateful to you.

[Jan 23, 2017] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.