Vinayaka University Customer Care

Tamil Nadu
Phone : +91 44 4298 9000, +91 44 4298 9006, +91 44 2645 1002, +91 44 3052 0090
Fax : +91 44 2645 1006

Load

Vinayaka University related photos (27)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Vinayaka University Complaints & Reviews

Giridhari modak
Sir, I have completed my M.A in English from distance course of your university from Durgapur Anandam Bidyapith, center code-1625, session 2013-14, and my Registration no[protected].I have got my marksheets of both year bt i have not got my certificate, so if you kindly help me to get my degree certificate immidiately as i have an urgent need, i shall be grateful.

[Dec 07, 2016] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ajay patiyal
    I had done Bsc (PHY)from vmu distance registration no .[protected].AJAY PATIYAL.I got all three year mark sheet and provisional certificate .I applied for degree certificate 1 year ago but I didn't receive degree yet.I started my Bsc degree from 2011 .My certificate no is 1126.Please inform me when I'll got my degree.Do the needful as soon as possible .

[Nov 09, 2016] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

suvendu.9331211388
      Respected sir / madam,

Sir, i have completed my m. sc (chem) on march 2016 exam from vinayaka mission university distance education.

Name : suvendu roy
      Regd no[protected].

But it is regretted to inform you that i have not received the mark sheet and certificate yet. i have follow up for mark sheet with my study centre but no response.

Please help me on this as i am not able to apply for any jobs without my marks card.

[Oct 24, 2016] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vinayaka University — Main certificate not received

Debnarayan De
        Respected sir/madam,
        I am debnarayan de, one of your famous institute student of bca (Bachelor of computer application)...

hirdesh srivastava
        Sir I have done MSC(IT) in 2011 from Vinayaka Mission University under distance education program. I have got my mark sheet but still I have not received my certificate. I required it on very urgent basis. I have also mailed all my details to university and waiting for their response. My Registration No #[protected], and my C.No. - 1547. Requesting you please address my issue as early as possible because I need it on very urgent basis. My contact details - [protected]@gmail.com, Mob - [protected]

[Sep 03, 2016] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I want to verify my B.Sc degree wich is done from Vinayaka Missions University

Amitv2016
          Sir I m a migrated student from UTS. I completed my first yr of BSC Mathematics from UTS in 2004 and afterward finished my course from Vinayaka Missions University in 2007.. I got my all the marksheel and degree.. but for my assurance I just want to cross verify my degree..kindly let me know the way how can I do it without physically going to university as I m in Mumbai.? If there is any form on website and fee for the verification kindly let me know..It is really urgent for me ..pls reply...
          My email [protected]@rediffmail.com

[Jun 17, 2016] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sangkar chamuah
            Sir i am sangkar chamuah. I took admission in m phil in distance mode from study centre in 2009 in vinayaka mission university with the registration number a7mh012m1021277 /[protected]. But unfortunately i could not complete my course due to financial crisis. Now i want to complete the course if possible like any other university. So please inform me immediately if it is possible. My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com & my contact number is [protected]... Thank you. I tried to contact you many time but no one paid respond to it.

[Jun 08, 2016] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

naresh n bhatia
              My self Naresh Bhatia I completed my MBA 2011\2012 Bt my mistake my second yr marksheet misplace I call to university and according all documents send to. University address bt steel not received second yr marksheet My mbl no [protected]

[Jul 04, 2015] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vinayaka Mission University — not receive convocation certificate

Rahul DevBarman
                Sir, I have completed my M.Sc degree in mathematics in Aug 2012 through correspondence mode from Vinayaka Mission University...

azharhossain
                Respected sir, my name in Azhar hossain from west Bengal, my registration number is 396334/[protected]..i have passed my graduation in septembar 2014 from ur distance unversity (v.m.u). But I havent got my 2nd year and final year marksheet yet from my center..the centre code is WB 028..our centre is not providing us wit any information..can u pls kindly

[May 14, 2015] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

haseena khan
                  Sir, I got MBA through registration number[protected] from vinayka mission university distance education Salem Tamilnadu under the institute pala singh memorial institute Dhoori Punjab (Study Centre) during 2013, I faxed several times to the university at [protected]. But no reply received. Noboday attended the phones they always hold the phones for thirty minutes and more. Even after many efforts still I am not in receipt of my DMC for MBA. I am lossing 10000/- per month due to non submission of DMC as my promotion held up by my office. Sir, I contacted at other email id mentioned at site. All failed, Hence you are humbly requested with folded hands please do the needful in the interest. I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness. my contact no is [protected]

[Nov 04, 2014] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I got MBA through registration number[protected] from vinayka mission university distance education Salem Tamilnadu under the institute pala singh memorial institute Dhoori Punjab (Study Centre) during 2013, I faxed dt 30 Sep and 14 july 2014, several times to the university at [protected]. But no reply received. Nobody attended the phones [protected], 1150, 1416 etc, they always hold the phones for thirty minutes and more and transferred one to another. Even after many efforts still I am not in receipt of my DMC for MBA. I am lossing 10000/- per month due to non submission of DMC as my promotion held up by my office.

my contact no is [protected]

my contact no is [protected]

Still no reply received. No action has yet been taken. The contents of complaint are only reflected but no fruitful results occurred.

Rahul DevBarman
                    I am Rahul Dev Barman, passed m.Sc in math from vinayaka mission university in 2012 and I have applied for provisional pass certificate from this university before 2 month ago but unfortunately I have not received yet.My registration no is[protected].My contact no is [protected].

[Sep 08, 2014] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Till now i have not received my certificates of master in social work msw

I have passed my MSW post graduation and also paid my fee at study center but till now i have not been received my certificate. can u guide me how to get my certificates
                    i wil mail you my details regarding my roll no and with id proff
                    thanks you sir

nakky
                      DEAR SIR, My name is Navin Kumar and I am one of your student pursuing Bsc(industrial Electronics) Under distance education program form one of your study centers Kaushik Education Society located at Tosham (Haryana) pincode 127040.I want to inform you that I got enrolled at Kaushik Education Society under programme Bsc(industrial Electronics) in the month of July 2008 My registration no. is[protected]. Three years has been passed but till date I have not received my FINAL YEAR mark sheet of Sept 2011.Several times I contacted to my Institute (Kaushik Education Society) but I am not getting positive response from their side, they only reply that we have written several times to Vinayaka University and they are not responding.Due to this unnecessary delay I am facing great mental harassment because nearly Six year have been passed but I am unable to complete my Bsc. I have also tried to contact to your university but from there also i am not getting any response.So I personally request you to please look into the matter and send my marksheet to my personal or to my institute address (Kaushik Education Society) as soon as possible and acknowledge me . I want to clarify that I have only received first year and second year subject marksheet and Third marks sheet is still pending. Detail of your study center: Name: Kaushik Education Society Address: Kaushik Education Society located at Tosham (Haryana) pincode 127040 Detail of student: Name: Navin Kumar Registration no:[protected] Programme: Bsc in industrial Electronics Date of birth: 05/12/1987, E-mail:: navin.[protected]@yahoo.com WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY. Regards Navin Kumar Mob. [protected] E-mail:: navin.[protected]@yahoo.com

NON RECIEPT OF BSC. FINAL YEAR MARKSHEET FROM LAST THREE YEARS

[Aug 23, 2014] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vinayaka Mission University — Yet not received my migration certificate [Resolved]

TATHAGATAA
                        Dear sir
                        I am tathagata banerjee, passed m.Sc in math from vinayaka mission univers ity in 2011.I have applyed for...

DATIA
                        Subject: NON RECIEPT OF MARKSHEET FROM LAST TWO YEARS DEAR SIR, My name is Mr.Lovely Garg and I am one of your student pursuing MBA Under distance education program form one of your study centers Chanakya Academy located at Datia (M.P) pincode 475661.I want to inform you that I got enrolled at Chankaya academy Datia (m.p) under programme MBA IN DUAL CORE SPECIALISATION in the month of January 2010 My registration no. is[protected]. Two years has been passed but till date I have not received my second year/semester marksheet of FEBUARY 2012.Several times I contacted to my Institute (Chanakya Academy Datia M.P) but I am not getting positive response from their side, they only reply that we have written several times to Vinayaka University and they are not responding.Due to this unnecessary delay I am facing great mental harassment because nearly four year have been passed but I am unable to complete my MBA. I have also tried to contact to your university but from there also i am not getting any response.So I personally request you to please look into the matter and send my marksheet to my personal or to my institute address (Chanakya Academy Datia(m.p)) as soon as possible and acknowledge me . I want to clarify that I have only received first year and second year project marksheet and second year subject marksheet is still pending. Detail of your study center: Name: Chanakya Academy Address: Datia (Madhya Pradesh) Pin code: 475661 Contact no:[protected] Mobile: [protected] Detail of student: Name: Mr.Lovely Garg Registration no:[protected] Programme: MBA IN CORE DUAL SPECIALISATION Date of birth: 03/03/1982 Month year: Jan-2010 Regulation :MBA(CDS)-2007 C.NO:1291 WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY. REGARDS LOVELY GARG CC:STUDENT’S GRIEVANCE/REDRESS CELL.

[May 22, 2014] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Respected sir,

This is to bring to your kind notice, i had applied for MSC from Maths from Vinayaka Mission University through DVS institute, Haldwani Nainital Uttarakhand.

My registration no. is[protected]

First year marksheet i have already received. Final year marksheet is still pending for a long time. I have visited many times to DVS instiitute haldwani, but i have not got the satisfactory answer for the same.

You are requested to kindly provide the same as soon as possible.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated

Deepa Fulara
                        Contact [protected]

kiran85
                          Sir, This is with reference to my application for convocation dated 3rd June for the below mentioned program. I have send the required DD with application form and yet to receive my certificate. I tried checking the status over phone dialling hundreds of time at :[protected], but no response, without even listening they just connecting to extension and no one lifts that call and when they list the response is that they sent to Study centre which is wrong. Can you kindly how to proceed this at the earliest, at it is close to one year now? DD No.[protected] for amount 1025/- dated 3rd June 2013 Addressed to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) Salem-636308, TN, India Program Code - 20410 (Executive-MBA) Course - 2040406 Reg. No.[protected]New) Thanks Sincerely, Venkat +91 [protected]

[Apr 14, 2014] Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Just wanted to check if I would get a response to my query, if yes what is the turnaround time?

Vinayaka Univerity — b.com degree issue [Resolved]

angelchhbr
                            hi my name is deepshikha chhabra and i completed my b.com frm distance university named vinayaka university which is of tamil...

Vinayaka Mission University — Not providing convocation certificate [Resolved]

kashyap.rao

Myself Kashyap. N, completed my M.Phil degree in Physics in Jan 2009 through correspondence mode from...

kinjal dadhania
                            Respected Sir, Sub: Request for issue of Convocation Certificate for M.B.A.(HR) with registration no.[protected] sir I am Kinjal completed M.B.A.(HR) in February 2012, i am applied for convocation, my application delivered to your office on[protected]according to postal dept), till now i did not get acknowledgement, so please send my acknowledgement card of convocation, and send my convocation as soon as possible. i called vinayak mission salem sevveral times for a enquiry but, they pick up the phone and put me on hold for 30min.its a very poor services which spoils the name of vinayak mission university salem. need to be systematic and helpful to the callers. I took DD on[protected] at State Bank Of India and my DD number is 952471 i am very thankful to you if you send my acknowledgement and convocation certificate. my email account is kk.[protected]@gmail.com sir at least send a mail to me. Your Faithfully, Kinjal K. Dadhaniya

anupmax
                              I have completed my Master's from Agartala Study Center, after clearing all the dues to the study center I got my marksheet after 8 month from the result declaration date but now I have applied for Migration certificate with requisite fee but they are not yet sending me the same already 4 month gone. I have enquired to the bank that the amount I have sent it has been withdrawn within 20 days after sending it although I have sent a note that it was for an urgent purpose though they are not responsing to my calls, emails etc....so please help me to enquire about that

My contact no:- [protected]