[Resolved] Vishal Mega Mart — Denying for changing policy

Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 rakesh8508
Hello I parched kids shoes on Vishal maga mart at GT shore Jaipur on date 08/14/ 2016 after that I went to GT again on date 08/21/2016 for shoe change purpose due to size issue . store keeper changed it without any fall. and I replaced it to with shoe for 3 years kid. although my daughter age is 2.5 year. And again I went to there on date 08/25/2016 for change same product for same issue, , size is note combatable But when again i went to store showroom to change same product for same issue they denied to changed my product. it only Rs.200 product. please help.. what should i do..
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 30, 2016
please change shoes in different size. and my phone # 9782220001, Email [email protected] . product # 41064328
Updated by rakesh8508, Aug 30, 2016
Hello I parched kids shoes on Vishal maga mart at GT shore Jaipur on date 08/14/ 2016 after that I went to GT again on date 08/21/2016 for shoe change purpose due to size issue . store keeper changed it without any fall. and I replaced it to with shoe for 3 years kid. although my daughter age is 2.5 year. And again I went to there on date 08/25/2016 for change same product for same issue, , size is note combatable But when again i went to store showroom to change same product for same issue they denied to changed my product. it only Rs.199 product.please change shoes in different size. and my phone # [protected], Email [protected]@yahoo.co.in . product # 41064328.

Plot No 184, Platinum Tower, 5th Floor, Udyog Vihar, Phase I, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Vishal Mega Mart - Denying for changing policy