Vishal Mega Mart

India - 122016

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Vishal Mega Mart related photos (211)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Vishal Mega Mart Photos

Vishal Mega Mart Complaints & Reviews

Dear Team,
Am today visited hyderabad balapur vishal mega mart .In ladies section my wife have to trail the pcs .near...

Yesterday I went to Vishal mega mart and after I’ve done my shopping I was leaving the place and then the security alarm was making some noise and the security personal stopped me and they doubt that I stole something from there and they started to check me what they found was nothing but a soft tag from my bag which I’ve purchased from an online store. I felt so embarrassed. They haven’t said sorry for what they’ve done to me . Is this what the employee behave there .

I have purchased one night wear (trouser) and it was little damage but due to partial lockdown i couldn't exchange my trouser. Can i exchange in different branch of Vishal mart??

I purchase a iron in vishal in diwali season.but it's not working now.kindly guide me

There was a extra tag in my basket I didn't notice that and mistakenly put it in my bag and they made me (I'm a female student) open my clothes in front of them and treated me rudely when there was nothing they forced me to buy the object that belonged to the price tag also they have put extra stuffs in shopping list even though I didn't buy it.

I'm really very sorry for purchasing in vishal mega mart near uppal depot. The way ur sales manager treat customers like thiefs....

Rice cooker not working

Hello team please check your employee education certificate. Because your employee is really to bad manner staff.
            I...
            With lot of agony pain and frustration I am writing this mail with a request to kindly arrange to take a whole...

Bass will not working and one white speaker plugin is not working properly

From Bongaigaon

Respected sir/madam!!
                I have bought two cool drink bottles (210 rupees) from vishal mega mart, mancherial but that item was damaged and looking poor in packing & leakage.
                So kind officer please action against on thease marts..
                Thanking you!!
                Yours faithfully

Visited Vishal Mega Mart, Sanjauli, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh on 14.04.2021 between 12.15 pm to 12, 50 pm. This is my second...

I had buy an iron from vishal in the month feb and a prestige induction in march and tendem cookwere also both my electronic item are automatically breakdown. Now they are not working last three day. Can you help me to short out this problem.

I normally go to Vishal Megha Mart Nawanshahar on weekends.
                    there was good place to buy good product, but last two...
                    I am a regular customer of Vishal mega Mart this never happened before. As due to covid-19 we all are avoiding crowd so I...

My baby bottom is appearing already used and since i have removed the tag so the outlet is not taking it back.

Vishal mega Mart Ambala staff is scanning wrong products while billing. And after complaint the Management staff is not willing...

I and my wife had to come out without shopping as we were forced to do so by two ladies (in uniform) and a boy (without uniform) at the parking lot who grossly misbehaved with us on the matter of parking my motorcycle despite we having to wait outside the Gate for about 15 mins at around 5.30pm on 10.4.2021 (today). Instead of discharging their duty by helping us find a place to park, they restrained us from parking the motorcycle when after being allowed to enter the gate we missed a few vacant spots and wanted to come back and park the motorcycle. Our request was not heeded to. Rather, the said boy was talking in slang language asking us to go again outside the gate and wait for next turn when the gate opens for the next time. This is totally not unexpected and disturbing. We were embarrassed as a few people started gathering.
                      We have been a regular visitor of the Mart. But being aggrieved today, we want to lodge this complaint against the aforesaid persons for the concerned authorities to take appropriate actions.

I am from Guwahati, Assam. I used to go Vishal Mega Mart because I like their products and offers. I likely to go Vishal since 7-8 years but today what is happen to me it's not expecting from the staff of Vishal. Today 9th of April, 2021. Time around 7:30 PM.

I enter my car staigtly from opposite lane because I see lane is clear little bit but when I crossed, a motorcycle is standing in front of the entrance gate. I use my horn to make side the motorcycle and he do but the lady who is in the duty as gate keeper. I ask her to kindly clear the gate for smoth entrance for vehicles in the mart. She shouted on me and used so much neglecting language. I never thing this kind of service from the Vishal.

I am complaining for Vishal Mega Mart who is situated in Paltan Bazar, Guwahati, Assam.