Vishal Mega Mart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Vishal Mega Mart

Having problems with Vishal Mega Mart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vishal Mega Mart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vishal Mega Mart

Haryana
122016

Vishal Mega Mart Phone Numbers

Mobile

Vishal Mega Mart reviews & complaints(1517)

Yesterday I brought innerwears of which I wanted to exchange one trunk of different brand but they didn’t allowed to exchange by saying innerwears cannot be exchanged. Why they didn’t mentioned the same in the bill.

20/11/2022 I shopped with Vishal, I made card payment my card accepted and money also debited in my account but, they said not credited in our account, I complaint twice time first they said after 24 hrs. money will refunded automatically in your account 2nd time they said after 48 hrs. 7 days till now my money not refund.
    And when I called store staff said please give me some time.
    How much more time should I give, it has already been 7 days.
    please take it serious action otherwise I will go to consumer forum.

5 days till now my money not refund.
      please take it serious action otherwise I will go to consumer forum.

Vishal megamart harmu road Ranchi and i think all over India cheating customers by charging higher price than displayed offer price on products racks/displayed. For example Rs. 201/- offer price of bikano navrattan mixture changes to Rs. 222/- and Rs. 222/- offer price of bikano Shahi mixture changes to Rs. 253/- at the time of billing and if customer objects they say you can refund the product. Wasting customers time and cheating too. Very very unfair trade practice.

Monika panwar
          6:20 PM (9 minutes ago)
          to grievanceofficer

hello Sir, Ma'am,
          I would like to bring to your attention the bad day me and my mother had at Vishal mega mart now open in Meerut Address:Sardhana Rd, near Shiv Chowk, Kanker Khera, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001..

We chose two shirts at the stall saying- buy one get one free -and so picked up two shirts and later we were informed...

Sir, your first floor staff is un edgucated and non sence peoples, because today i have go to with my colleagues to Vishal agra, and i was check some item and take in hand staff is talk to me no..no... don't touch it, this is not checkable item i am understand and give answer ok but your sence less staff is regularly laugh on me and pass comments also. i was talk i am file complaint they say that ok you don't mess with us, at this time i am not visit again vishal and suggest my all freinds also. discusting staff service

Dear sir
            Your staff is very miss behaving to all customers, i am talk only this your staff is un edgucated nonsence staff, from at this time i am not go to again in vishal and recommend our friend circle also.

Rishi singh

Today 29-oct-2022, I did shopping from Vishal mega Mart, Sivasagar district, Assam. I got a fake 100 RS note in my change from the Vishal counter, I request to get my 100 RS back....

The staff i am a billing person was using abuse to there coustomer totally disappointing they straitly said that there is no need to a products they are desiding by themself that i want to give this product to you this product is not giving to you taking a lot of time to manage a single coustomer i dont buy a singlr product from vishal mega mart

I have purchased 40 items worth Rs. 8137. During billing the counter person was mixing the items repeatedly. And while checking, I have found 3 single items billing two times worth of Rs. 659.
                Kindly do necessary action against them for this misconduct kind of billing.

Yesterday i went to vishal megamart Karnataka Bijapur store which is located near SS high School Lingad gudi road, i went to purchase some stuff to store when i was looking at some clothes one of the staff told very aggressively that dont take very product, take only which you want . The staff is lady fair and mid height approx 5.5ft white face. Please manage your staff in that way so they can talk bit politely.

I Visited Vishal Mart Gandhinagar, Dharwad, Karnataka Branch today (14th Oct) I was looking for kid's shoes to my daughter and it was pathetic service, unhygienic. Shoes were very old, filled with dust inside and outsides of the shoes. We did not even touch those shoes since those were so dusty and dirty. Spoke to floor manager also and it was so bad manners, and he was not able to admit it. This so bad disappointment at this branch Vishal...
                    On the daily basis every morning I receive one text message from Vishal Mega Mart regarding their discounts and offers on fashion and food products.
                    I request you to please stop these messages and remove my number from their database so that I don't receive these promotional messages from this company. It's has become really irritating because they are sending this message daily early morning.

Thanks...

A broken glass was placed in the open box and when my father tried to took out the glass to see them, his finger got cut by that.. no first aid was given to him at that moment
                    After 5 min he was provided with the first aid which was expired..
                    And when we asked for complaint book, it wasn’t present at the counter… after 15 min they gave us the book
                    Even after so much was happened, the staff wasn’t cooperative and their behaviour it was also not good.

I Lost My Credit Note Which Was Issued on 13 Apr 2022.

As I Lost so did not redeemed it yet.

Store is asking for the credit note and not issuing duplicate Credit Note.

Please Help

[protected]...
                      Berasia Rd, near reliance petrol pump, Congress Nagar, Raj Deo Colony, Qazi Camp, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001...Vishal mega mart..me mera ₹948 ka transaction successful hua but Vishal mega mart me mujhe kaha gya fir se payment kijiye ye wala payment hmari machin me faild dikha rha he apko apka ₹948 amount apke account me refund aa jaayega withim one hour but me transaction 5:48 PM date 16/9/2022 kiya but abhi tak mere account me ₹948...
                      I was a employee of VMM more than 1 years... recently on March 17 i resigned from VMM..after resignation company told me after 45 days my salary will be credited into my bank..coz i worked there 16 days...even after 6 months salary not credited pls look into that matter...

Newly bought Safari trolley bag was denied exchange. The staff mentioned that branded items are exempted from exchange.

My iron is heating but not giving the satisfied result. It's does not help in overcoming wrinkles on thick clothes....
                        Machine was faulty due to which it beeped when I was checking out due to which staff checked me throughly and obviously didn't get anything and I got humiliated in front of hundreds of peoples....