[Resolved] Vishal Mega Mart — display price different from actual price

Etawah, Uttar Pradesh, India
 shailsony on Nov 13, 2018
Hi Team - I know it is of no use but really what type of services is this Vishal mega mart is giving, and giving bad impression on customers and Making bad name in market. To run successful business it always important to be truthful and transparent. Today I faced similar issue with kids panda cycle. The bill no[protected] from counter 03, Sonali 6028805, date 13th Nov 2018 & 19:17:25.
I purchased T_RO_CAR [protected] price which was displayed was 999/- and while paying at counter it was 1299/- and once I argued then they replied that sir please tha ke this toy tomorrow or day after then I will able to give at 999/- as Diwali offer is off.
SO WHAT THE HELL THE SERVICE is this.
Over that people out there on counter was not at all clear in his talks.
Thhey said sir, tagging for the product was not changed and it is will all of our products, so what VISHAL MEGHA MART is paying salaries to Vishal employees...
They are supposed to change the tagging over-night.
I seek positive response se, I don’t want to hear sir I am sorry and thugs like this.
I want my 300/- back, as there was no communication displayed or said, even sales man those who are working there don’t know about this price change.
If possible I will take this at consumer court level. I know you can say then I should have not purchased this item, but I have to give gift to my daughter today only, so it was very much important. But your service disappointed me..
Shailendra Singh - [protected]

display price different from actual price
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 14, 2018
I want resolution in this, please don’t mark it as resolved... 3rd class staff and response, that’s why Vishal Megha mart as brand is not successful... I can very much compare it with Big Bazar very easily in regards to customer care.
Updated by shailsony, Nov 14, 2018
Why my request was set as resolved, I have not received any call or resolution from Vishal. Still waiting on this

Comments

Today i have worest exprience with u staff
at fatimanagar outlet pune.
Empid 54356
Name Sanjay Borade
Please ask your staff to be little professional.
Otherewise peoples staff visiting u outlets.
Hope some responsible HR personel have a look and do required action.

Plot No 184, Platinum Tower, 5th Floor, Udyog Vihar, Phase I, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Vishal Mega Mart - display price different from actual price