[Resolved] Vishal Mega Mart — Insult and irritation form the workers

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 abhi rao2
On Jan 14th with my friends i went to vishal mart near Uttara halli Bangalore . And I asked one worker(who is working in Vishal mart) for medium gray color t-shirt. She took that half arm tshirt from some other place and she gave that t-shirt to me. I have tried that t-shirt and went to billing counter to buy. On that time manager of that vishal mart called me in front of everyone and said without any pre checks, you have tried this full arms gray color t-shirt and you did damage. I felt the insult, and we went to check the CC TV footage. As I had taken the same type of t-shirt with the half arms, they were thinking i did the damage. that manager was supported her without any pre-checks. Totally we checked the CC TV footage till end. Finally we found that some other person was tried and did damage. And I have asked to the manager to give his higher authority e-mail address but he didn't give that finally we filled that feedback form and gave that to him. I am not sure he will take the action on them. Finally we came out form that mart with the irritation.
I am requesting you to please take an action against them. Because it shouldn't happen to any other persons.

I will be waiting for your reply over here.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 15, 2017
I am not sure whether you will take an action so I am closing this
Updated by abhi rao2, Jan 14, 2017
Instead of arm by mistakenly mentioned as arms please correct it.

Plot No 184, Platinum Tower, 5th Floor, Udyog Vihar, Phase I, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Vishal Mega Mart - Insult and irritation form the workers