Vision Smartlink Networking Pvt. Ltd. — terrible service. broadband disconnects for hours every 3-4 days

This company has the worst service and maintenance i've ever seen. Broadband connection disconnects almost every 3 days consistently. There is written proof of the complaints i've made since the last 2-3 months. The issue outline further has triggered me to file this complaint.

These people install a connection hub called the onu inside people's house. That customer lives near my house. Due to some reason he is also very frustrated with vision smartlink's service and has decided to power down the hub causing everyone else connected to the hub to be disconnected. I'm one of those 'everyone else'. This is a serious issue as it still surprises me that companies like these violate customer's homes to install their devices and then cause problems. Them doing this has caused a problem to me as well and i want justice against all the problems i'm going through.

Regarding my customer id, all i have is my username 'elis_surdhara1'. Please take this complaint forward as i fully intend to see the end of this process.

[Dec 05, 2018] Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. Phone
    Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. Address
    504, Indraprastha Corporate, Anandnagar Road, Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380015