Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. Customer Care

Ahmedabad District
Gujarat
Landmarks:Opp. Shell Patrol Pump

Bad

Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. related photos (9)

Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

Vision Smartlink Networking Pvt. Ltd. — Not satisfied with service and internet connection

bvs6294 on Oct 1, 2020
I've been using your broadband service from the past 3 / 4 years. Having user id "kishor92".But now I am very disappointed...

Trishna Patel on Sep 21, 2020
Everyday facing a network connectivity error as "no internet" access and low speed after resolving the issue. As per the current plan, there is less speed of internet available after upgradation. From 2 days there is no internet availability at my place

Username: kk_trishna2

The message shows while connecting to internet is " your internet service provider has blocked the network due to limited connection from the network service provider

[Sep 21, 2020] Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

atullawman on Sep 3, 2020
    First they call you and tell u complete 200 images and send back to us i[censored]r accuracy is more than 70% u will get 66k rupees we will take 12% in that.. And when i sent the work they told me ur work is approved with 96.6% and please pay 1581 rupees for wallet after paying this they told me pay 6419 after that we will add ur salary in ur account after that when i refuse to pay that amount they are telling me they will not give my salary so that i have paid them 6418 after that within 15 minutes you will receive your salary they told me but this person have switched off his phone and not paid my salary and the amount .

[Sep 03, 2020] Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vision Smartlink Networking Pvt. Ltd. — wifi not working

naresh8181 on Sep 1, 2020
      Name: naresh gangwani mobile number [protected] vision smarlink wifi user id: isg_naresh8 dear sir, 4 days se wifi chal nahi...

Trishna Patel on Aug 27, 2020
      There is no network connectivity available from the service provider. Tried restarting the router but still facing no internet issue. Everytime similar issue is being faced. Showing error as DNS server not responding or either internect connectivity is blocked by the service provider.
      username: kk_trishna2

[Aug 27, 2020] Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KrutiRDesai on Aug 25, 2020
        I have been charged in advance for the internet connection 60mbps plan but have not been receiving even 2 to 5 mbos speed. Twice a week atleast the connection is lost for 5 to 6 hrs. I am losing my work because of work from home and cant connect to internet. If the same continues i will lose job too for non performing.

[Aug 25, 2020] Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Vision Smartlink Networking Pvt. Ltd. — WIFI is pathetic!!!! Please please please work on this issue!!!!!

Krish_parihar on Aug 13, 2020
          We have been using this wifi since more than a year now.
          And their connectivity is so pathetic that even slight heavy...

Kavita Sher on Aug 5, 2020
          I have done complaints before 5 days my id is [protected] but always phone is always busy even airtel nd jio high networks are not busy rather than this they commit me to solve the issue on 3 aug evening 7 pm but today is 5 aug and no technician no internet no respond feel like its bogus company

[Aug 05, 2020] Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Trishna Patel on Aug 5, 2020

Username: kk_trishna2

The message shows while connecting to internet is " your internet service provider has blocked the network.

dandu pavan on Jul 19, 2020
              I have ordered mobile on july 5, i have raised return issue on 5 july but till now i did not get any response from flipkart

[Jul 19, 2020] Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vision Smartlink Networking Pvt. Ltd. — Broadband service

tanveer116004 on Jul 19, 2020
                I have been a vision smart link customer for almost 4 years. I reneved my plan this january at opted for a 40mbps plan for...

Vision Smartlink Networking Pvt. Ltd. — wifi not working 7 day

naresh8181 on Jul 18, 2020
                I'd.:isg_naresh8

Mobile number:[protected]

Name:naresh gangwani

...

Trishna Patel on Jul 18, 2020
                Unable to connect the network due to no internet connection and unable to sign-in the skype due to dns server not responding

Username: kk_trishna2

[Jul 18, 2020] Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Trishna Patel on Jun 15, 2020
                  Unable to connect the internet due to dns server not responding

[Jun 15, 2020] Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Trishna Patel on Jun 1, 2020
                    Unable to connect the internet, showing error as dns server is not repsonding. My id is kk_trishna2.

[Jun 01, 2020] Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Still facing the similar issue. Request you to resolve the issue as early as possible.

Trishna Patel on Jun 1, 2020
                      Unable to connect the internet, showing error as DNS Server is not responding.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2020
                      Complaint has not been resolved yet.

Vision Smartlink Networking Pvt. Ltd. — Unresolved issue of wifi

Pushpendra26 on May 20, 2020
                        My ID is pushpendra26. I have submitted my before but no actions has been taken yet. It's been a week and our issue is still...

Vision Smartlink Networking Pvt. Ltd. — internet issue

Chaitanya Rohra on Mar 29, 2020
                        Hello there my name is chaitanya rohra my registered id kk_jyoti. I would like to tell ypu one thing that our interner stopped...

Ghb_d1303 on Mar 25, 2020
                        Network problem. No connectivity.totally broadband not working.
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Vision Smartlink Networking Pvt. Ltd. — vision smartlink networking pvt. ltd. not refunding money/ extending the existing plan

swetang tripathi on Mar 21, 2020
                          Worst ever... Their arguments are ridiculous on not providing their services on point. They are off half of the months. If...