Vistaclothes — fraud website

Gujrat, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Swati9639 on Apr 15, 2019
Hi all,
I ordered 2 product sum of rs 648 and received msg with order no but no tracking details. I called to the mentioned no for product delivery but they said that it will be delivered after 14 days.. When i did received order after 14 days, u tried to contact them but no was switched off. Later i mailed with same complain and received reply from them that it will be delivered after 2days. Now am mailing but no reply from there as well. It is completely a fraud website. Please don't fall on such trap as i fall, which provide product with less price.

Comments

I have ordered gown for RS 515 done payment via Ola money. Vistaclothes have received the order and showing in process and would take 12-14 days to deliver. I have dropped them 2-3 mails regarding my product status but no reply received from their side. And also contacted them on their mobile many times but the same was switched off.
It's fake and I did payment just because Ola money was also the option available which was deemed to be genuine.
Their delivery time has expired but I didn't receive my gown ordered..
I had ordered a kurti of worth rs 420 on 4th April 2019 but till now I didn't received my order.
I tried to call but number is switched off. I have sent mail also but no response.
I did the purchase through netbanking.
Please help
I had ordered jumpsuit but the vistacloths contact number is switched off and the email there is no reply on mails it is such a fraud site
I had ordered midi dress and same...dint receive the parcel. There should be strict action to be taken on such sites.
Message received from AD-VSTCLT
And contact details provided in message are as below
Need Help Contact[protected] or Email us [protected]@gmail.com