Vistatech Data Solution — fake work from home (form filling)

[email protected] on May 8, 2019
Friends,
I found a form filling job on quicker. Company name is vistatech data solution. A girl named priya called me behalf of company and say there is form filling job. You have to fill 800 forms in 7 days and u get 25 rs. Per form. She send me agreement on my mail. I agreed it and start my job. Within 5 days i completed my forms and i repeatedly check them before submitting. Now they said to me u was fill 691 form correctly out of 800. Your payment amount is rs.17265 but you have not filled 90% accuracy. So you have to pay 4000/-rs penalty and then you will get your payment.
The tole me if i'm not pay penalty then they take legal action against me. What should i do??
Vistatech data solution is the fake company.

Comments

hi sonali sonekar here, actually i fill 800 forms i have accuracy of 678 forms & they force me to pay penalty of rs4000 after 3 days time period they give me back my payment 16, 950 but they not provide so much accuracte service vistatech data solution should provide better service to their clients.
Maine to penalty pay Karke week Ho haga fir bhi payment nai mila
He sonali Sonekar, Abhishek Nallawar here did you really get paid from them because i paid my penalty yesterday and till now i have not received any payment that Ria girl from legal department has put her phone on flight mode amd her WhatsApp is on but she is not responding to any of my messeges
Mera sath bhi esa hi hua hai Mai kisi situation ke Karan forum nhi kr pay to ve mujhe baar baar call krkr preshaan kr rhe h ki agr aapke pass legal notice jayega agr 4, 000 rs. Nhi diye to Maine nhi diye the Meri mail pr msg aaya h ki aapko 10, 000, 00 rs. Jma krwane pdenga aapke ghr notice ja Chuka please help me kuch to btao Kya ye sch h ki legal notice ghr pr jata h ya fir 20days baad vo koi bda action leta h agr hm paise jma na krwaye to
Tooo bad company...fraud company... Don't work in this company guys...plzzzz...maine penalty pay krke bahot badi bhul ki hai hai...aap mat krna...vo darane ke liye msg bhejte rahte hai...

I am also a victim of this fake company. I was in touch with Sanjay Gandhi who assured me that he will repay my Rs. 4000/- but later no answering my calls or emails.

Vistatech Data Solution - fake work from home (form filling)

Complaint categoryCategory: Job & Career