[Resolved] Vivo Mobile India — 4 months old vivo 11 pro handset unable to charge after sales service.

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Cliffltr on Feb 18, 2019
I went to one of the service center in bangalore, very pathetically behaved for all the customers. My phone was unable to charge, and the service technician told to replace the mother board for 12000 inr. The phone worth was for 25000 inr 4 months old. Iam i here to enjoy the vivo product or for something else. I am really really unhappy with this unproductive china handset i need justice from god to destroy these kind of mnc.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2019

[Feb 18, 2019] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Cliffltr, Feb 18, 2019
Ban the VIVO product unworthy pathetically expensive. Non benifits to the consumer.
Updated by Cliffltr, Feb 18, 2019
We want WAR on china for these expensive unworthy phones. I am throwing this vivo 11 pro into the garbage if not judge my concern help me for i am not at all happy with ur product nor ur service... This is the loot from the vivo organization to the consumer and the organization to be felt in their soul for introducing bad vivo products... I never appreciate such a bad product in the market. Very bad i need replacement... And i want to advice on ur technical thing fruit o[censored]r hardwork...
Updated by Cliffltr, Feb 18, 2019
I am really really unhappy o[censored]r service i had wasted my hardened money just for the phone. Awful product by VIVO pro 11
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2019
Hi Cliffltr, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - 4 months old vivo 11 pro handset unable to charge after sales service.