Vivo Mobile India Complaints & Reviews

4.5
Last updated Dec 2, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Vivo Mobile India

Having problems with Vivo Mobile India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vivo Mobile India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vivo Mobile India reviews & complaints (791)

When I opened my phone in morning there is notification that your data is currept do factory reset your phone.
I did factory reset and after setting up mobile the phone exception notification is not removed.

I also tried to clear data from Vivo service app but it's not working..
Please help me out
Hi! It is a matter of grave concern for us that your experience has not been satisfactory. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com
Our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

I have vivo V9 phone and it's not working proper, running very slow. I am very fed up with this phone. please suggest solution for it as soon as possible.
    Hi Bipin! It is a matter of grave concern for us that your experience has not been satisfactory. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id is [protected]@vivo.com
    Our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

This is to inform you that I have purchased Vivo X70 Pro on 7/10/2021 which was release date of it, I had an...

Iam purchased the mobile on[protected], know to day it was not work, the complaint in the phone is power is not on, we fell your brand is very cheaper to compare to other brand because of just 1 year 5months major complaints occured in your brand, we canot face this type of complaint in an other brand just in i year.

As a middle classperson we canot recomend to other people purchase thisbrand.

please support me

Thanks&Regards
      M.Raghavendra
      Mob;[protected]
      Our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

I put app lock 6 digit numbers. Unfortunately lock not opening. I tried so many times but apps not open . I couldn't using...
        मेरे फोन में विज्ञापन बहुत ही ज्यादा आ रहे हैं
        जैसे कि वॉट्सअप पर भी
        हर एप पर विज्ञापन आ रहे हैं
        Our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

After reset. Music apps ka closing after some time (approx 5 min)
          Our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

Hi, while I was returning to my home from shop I lost my mobile, first I called my number, it ringed, after a minute the mobile got switched off. My mobile IMEI number is : [protected], please help me to find the mobile please.

Vivo Mobile India — Vivo tws earbuds charging case

Earbuds ko use krne k bad charging case main jbh waps lgate hai tho.
              1.Phone se na tho disconnect hote hai.
              2.earbuds...
              My phone(VIVOY51A) IS not connecting to my car auto android

Vivo Mobile India — Mobile manufacturing defect

I have purchased vivo x60 mobile from Flipkart on 9/10/2021...The first thing I noticed while I using this new mobile was...
                Vivo v11 mobile automatic switched off
                Hi there! Sorry for the trouble caused to you. Please connect with us via our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com so that our team will assist you with the best information.
                Thank you!

Vivo Mobile India — Vivo Y21 Call not received

Vivo team,
                  Today we have submitted our handset to the vivo service center, in the evening talk to the service engineer...
                  NOT a IN builtv caculator app in y73
                  Hi there, sorry for the trouble caused to you. Please coordinate with us via our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com with complete concern as our team will provide you the best solution.
                  This phone very worst no Camara quality and customers no purchase this phone I am already take this phone 3oct2021 worst phone I am complaint in consumer court my
                  Is lose
                  Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Oct 16, 2021
                  Hi! We apologies for the experience you've had. Rest assured, we are here at your service. Please coordinate with us via our official E-mail ID: [email protected] with complete concern along with contact as our team will provide you the best solution.

Vivo Mobile India — The phone is easily connected to other phones and the data is missing

The phone VIVO V21 5G has taken by me. After week days later it has not been worked properly. The location works where I was...

Vivo Mobile India — Poor touch screen in Vivo y333s

Purchased Vivo Y33s for Rs.18K from Mobile Market, Subramanianagar, Sathanur Main Road, Tiruchirapalli-620021 on 21st Sep...

Vivo Mobile India — Delivered poor quality Mobile

We purchased a new Vivo Y33s mobile phone for our organisation for Rs.18, 000 on 13 September 2021 from Mobile Market, Subramania...

Vivo Mobile India — Providing t false information to the consumers by the company

Vivo customer care service became pathetic, i had a screen touch delay problem contacted vivo customer care and as requested...

Sir i bought vivo y73 3 days ago sir its battery is running very less, it is hitting phone back camera photo balar coming sir hardware problem in my phone sir meco refund of vivo y73 meco my money tea offline sellers respond correctly do not do phone sales then sir i have lack of time again and again offline center you send a technician from yourself imei number [protected] imei number [protected]
                    Thank you!

My phone was snatched by 1man...Idnt knw who is..Whatwvwer i want my sim blo righnow.Cz this was insert of that
                      Hi, sorry to hear this. Please connect with us via our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com so that our team will assist you with the best information. Thank you!