Vivo Mobile India
Vivo Mobile India Pvt. Ltd.

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122003

Factory
Tech 2, World Trade Center, Plot No. TZ-13A, Techzone (IT Park), Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308

Awesome

Vivo Mobile India Complaints & Reviews

My phone was snatched by 1man...Idnt knw who is..Whatwvwer i want my sim blo righnow.Cz this was insert of that..Plz help me out

Sir my name is asif safi vivo service center not god didn't help me sir by wasting my time sir your service center people kept me sitting for 2 hours not even doing my service gave me problem of data cable or airphone but your service The center did not help or sir, I asked your service people their names but did not tell their names or were talking to me in the matter, sir, ever since the vivo company has come, the company has come but not now sir. I will neither give Vivo phone nor give any credit to anyone nor do my service to your service center people, thank you si
      Hi there, sorry for the trouble caused to you. Please coordinate with us via our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com with complete concern as our team will provide you the best solution.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Phone And Accessories

The issue...
        Such a bad product waste of money just use one year and six month battery compliant not using ruff . It’s 8 gb ram but don’t...
        Hi Team Vivo,

Order ID -[protected]

I received the this product on 24th July 2021....

Dear team I have vivo v20. I am getting internet speed max.300 Mbps via WiFi through 5GHz. When I ask your support center they said v20 will support 1G speed but not working more than 300 so I raised complaint .after they said sent log share the screen recording all I sent after they said v20 only support 443 Mbps only like that. Ok that also not getting my device so I asked them sent screen recording from your I want to know your v 20 how giving 443 Mbps upto now didn't sent by them too much excuses only I am getting how they said 1G after how they said 443 who confirm the speed how I know it's true .I have 500 Mbps speed in my home but I can't enjoy with full speed due fake promise given by vivo last two month I struggle this issue
        Hi Naveen, sorry for the experience you had. Please share your contact number and complete concern on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com, so that our team will assist you with the best.

My vivo v15pro mobile is hang to new update problem please update new update
          Hi Minkal, sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact number along with your complete concern on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com so that our team will assist you accordingly.
          Thank you!

my vivo y 1915 is not getting logged in after resetting factory settings reset.
            my mobile number is [protected].
            name- Binoy Krishnan
            Hello Binoy, sorry for the discomfort. Please share your complete concern along with the contact number on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com and our team will provide you the information as per your concern.

Buying a vivo y 31 mobile after 2 month its display broken what i do now
              Hi Vijaya, sorry to hear this. Please share your contact number with your complete concern on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com, so that our concerned team will provide you the best solution.
              Thank you!

I bought vivo Y31 in March, 2021. After 3 month I’m facing display problem, having small white spot in display. So I visited...
                As per Vivo terms and conditions the cashback should be completed just after 15 days post delivery. And in my case it has...

(1) On running Spyware/Malware App, the following 7 Apps were shown as Suspicious Apps:
                WhatsApp / Google Play Store / Contacts / Messages / Chrome / Facebook.
                (2) On running another Spyware App, the following 5 Threats were shown:
                Easy Share (Android Trojan/Malware) /
                iTheme (Android Trojan/Malware)
                LockScreen Service (-do-)
                Photo movie (-do-) / Browser (-do-)
                (3) How do I protect the phone with a PIN lock?
                (4) How to DISBLE LockScreen notifications?
                (5) How to Lock individual Apps?
                (6) How to Lock individual Folders?
                (7) How to encrypt GmailAccount on Android phone?
                An item-wise reply, serially, will be very much appreciated.
                Thanks / Victor D'Souza
                Hi Victor, sorry for the discomfort caused to you. Please connect with us via our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com, so that our team will assist you with the best information.
                Thank you!

I bought my new mobile, in the box user manual was damaged inside the box (tarred), how pages are damaged in the new mobile box what can I do?Vivo mobile user manual was ugly damaged
                  Hello Aravind, sorry for the discomfort. Please share the registered contact number and order ID number on support.[protected]@vivo.com, so that our team will share the information accordingly.

Hi Team,
                    I am disappointed with the Vivo x60 pro.
                    I bought this because of the Zeiss camera. The amount paid...

I want to cancel my order because they brought a gift a phone
                    Hello Anand, thank you for writing to us. Please share the registered contact number and order ID number on support.[protected]@vivo.com, so that our team will share the information accordingly.
                    Thank you!

My Vivo Y93 is locked and forgot password option is also not working because whatever answer i am entering the phone says it is incorrect.

My IMEI number is [protected]

Sir I request you to please unlock my phone and oblige.
                      Sorry to hear that. Please connect with us via our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com, our team will be glad to assist you in this case.

Hi Team,

Order ID -[protected]

I received the this product on 24th July 2021. When...

Gyroscope is not working
                        Hi Dinesh, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your complete concern with your contact details and location on our official E- mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com
                        Our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

Customer service centre engineer misinterpreted the boot loop problem as mother board battery and fm board issue while the...