Vivo Mobile India Complaints & Reviews

4.4
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Vivo Mobile India

Having problems with Vivo Mobile India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vivo Mobile India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vivo Mobile India

122003

Vivo Mobile India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 3388

Vivo Mobile India reviews & complaints(840)

I'm using Vivo V15 pro and it suddenly crashed while I was using it. on restarting, it got stuck on this loop where it wouldn't boot properly. I tried resetting the phone .it worked for a while and crashed again....
My vivo x60 accidentally slipped from hand and fell just a 1m drop. The back panel completely got broken. The protective cover was intact, that too broken. What a cheap build quality. I reported the same to vivo care, they did not respond well untill I reported it in twitter. Finally they came up with 50% off on panel. I refused their cheap negotiations. Later on call when asked can't a 40k worth phone sustain a minor drop, they say yes,...
I was unable to receive otp through current number. Because of that my atm card was also not functioning so The bank manager gave me another atm card which also was not responding so they took my father's contact number and atm card did respond so i thought it was sim card problem so i took another sim card but it was also not working I put both sim in my father's phone where they got otp hence I think its my phone problem vivo y55...

Vivo Mobile India — Cash back issue

I have purchased a phone (mrp was 29989rupees) on 02.01.2022. At the time of purchase i was informed that i will be getting 02 cashbacks within 120days i.e., 2500rupees and 1415rupees. As of now i have just received 01 cashback of 2500rupees and left with 1415rupees till now. I tried contacting vivo support via mail and call but no proper response. Just trying to pass from one person to another without any proper resolution....

Last year I lost my vivo S1 Pro Mobile with sim cards Airtel and Vi Airtel:-[protected]
VI:-[protected] I want inform you this if someone using my phone and number pls block and I wish to they will not use my phone and sim for illegally pls Note my complaint for my safety only
Hi Aklove! Please share your complete concern along with the contact number on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com so that our concerned team will assist you with the best solution.

Hi Team,

I have purchased Vivo v23 mobile on cashback offer on 16/01/2022. While purchasing the mobile the shop person(Ramana, Joy mobiles, Srikakulam) promised that I will get cash back in 90days.
    Almost 140days crossed, till now I didn't get any cashback and Didn't get proper response from shop owner and vivo person.

I think now a days vivo is running big scam through these type cashback offers.br...
    Hello sir my order delivery details send me and my order tracking number send me and iam also paid...
    So from the starting I want to say I paid 80k for this Vivo x70 pro plus. And later I came to know that I wasted my money.
    I purchased this mobile on Oct 31, 2021. I am really annoyed by the cheap quality of this device.
    In Pubg even after having wifi connection and proper gaming mode, I am always comes in last even after Snapdragon 888+. This creates a bad feeling on my heart and mind.
    Their are few issues as well :-
    After disconnecting my headphone from the mobile, my device voice becomes heavy.
    Mobile hearting a lot and even never keeps applications on background.
    Ram management is really poor.
    During this warranty period I had my Usb came and headphone changes because of the quality.
    Even IR blaster not working.

I want my device either to be replaced with brand new one or you can give my money back.
    I can't keep dust of worth Rs .80000

Thanks.
    Hi! Please share your complete concern along with the contact number on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com so that our concerned team will assist you with the best solution.
    This is my number [protected] . Call me

Recently I updated to latest version of PD2073CF_EX_A_6.72.19 funtouch in vivo IQOO Z3 5G
      My Airtel sim not working after this update.
      And I remove sim from Iqoo mobile and set to another mobile it's working perfectly .
      Rakesh! It is a matter of grave concern for us that your experience has not been satisfactory. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@iqoo.com our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

I bought Vivo T1 5G phone on 24th May 2022, after 8 days touch screen become non responsive, I had to touch 2-3 times for every single time. Home and back button also needs 2, 3 touches.

Raised a complaint over phone, WhatsApp, email..not recieved any help.

Visited multiple service centers. They just install software ne gve me back.

I suggest you to read all Flipkart reviews before buying this...
        I have not received cashback of rs2500 of vivo phone untill now 120 days has crossed I have taken on credit card of sbi...
        I have lost my money in flipkart lite app.someone kept Vivo v20 pro just for rupees 840. So I have paid 840 through UPI but it didn't get so i realised it is a fraud
        Hi Chinnu! Please share your complete concern along with the contact number on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com so that our concerned team will assist you with the best solution.

Vivo Mobile India — Vivo V23 e Phone Blasted

Respected Concerned department,

My name is Rahul and I reside in Kharkhari nahar Najafgarh New Delhi 43.
          I purchased one VIVO V23 E smart phone on 16/04/2022 on EMI.

About the incident :-
          On 14th may 2022 I was at my home and at midnight around 1 AM i was using my phone and was not on charging, but suddenly it started getting so much heated and after that I noticed some fumes coming out from my...

Vivo Mobile India — Regarding refund money of Vivo T1 Pro

Respected sir/Madam,
          I have ordered vivo t1 pro mobile online from official website of vivo mobile company on 10/5/2022.after receiving the delivery of that mobile on 15/5/2022, while I was unboxing mobile and checking the mobile, I noticed the white colored small manufacturing defect dot on the camera module of mobile.Immediately after that I went to Vivo Service Center Baramati around 6 pm and showed mobile. then they told me that...

Vivo Mobile India — Iqoo 9 se display green tint problem

I'm a Vivo iqoo 9 se user . I am having the display green tint issue . I have faced it many times . I face it whenever phone asks for fingerprint for security. While YouTube, more seen in dark mode, lock screen, while in eye Protection mode & in low brightness . Please solve this issue as early as possible . I can't upload photo or video cause it does not show on screenshot or screen recorded video i have tried....

Vivo — Kyc problem whidro

Kyc problem ho rahi h open nahi ho raha h kyc formet...
          I have purchased VIVO Y33T on 23.04.2022 at 18000/-
          Blurring seen with every image, video. Display is very poor.
          No clarity in images and videos.
          Previously using VIVO V11 was much better.
          Not satisfied with performance of phone with such huge Price.

Sample Phone shown was VIVO Y33S for presenting VIVO Y33T. This Questions on reliability of VIVO products.
          Will recommend not to buy with such huge Price.
          Hello Deepak! Sorry for the experience you had. Please share the complete concern along with the registered contact number on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com, so that our team will assist you accordingly.

Mene Vivo v 23 mobile kharida or 1 month bhi nhi hua uske front camera ke ander dust and partical bhut Jada ho rhe to castomar care Gaya vo mere bole dust jaygi or Phone open Kiya saf kiya bole ab nhi jaygi uske 10 din bad same vese fir uske andr dust dikhne lagi to me Gaya dubara castomar care me bol rhe dust jaygi iska koi solution nhi ese bol diya.merev2 month huye new phone bliye or company ese kr rhi mere ye bata do kis phone dust jati h jo bol rhe mere mere pese de ye mere phone exchange kr do .nhi to me ab cansumer foram me complent kruga
            Apr 21, 2022
            Hi Akash, we hope you are safe and no harm. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

Vivo Mobile India — Reporting blast of vivo y12 s

#dangerousgoods vivoindia #www.vivo.co.in #dangerousgoods #extracts #complaints #vivomobilephones #mobile phone Purchased on 08/11/2021 #stopped working on 23/03/2022 #Underwarranty #invoice was attached, handed over to Kabir World on 24/03/2022, shop of purchase of the instrument #phone received back in unrepaired condition with delivery receipt on 02 April 2022 afternoon #delivery receipt customer copy was also attached in complaint #mobile...

Vivo Mobile India — My mobile hacking

Hi myself rakshita gowda I want to know that someone is hacking my mobile I want to know who is that please check it and let me know and please clear the problem as soon as possible thank you so much please I want to know who is that hacker...