Vivo Mobile India Complaints & Reviews

4.4
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Vivo Mobile India

Having problems with Vivo Mobile India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vivo Mobile India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vivo Mobile India

122003

Vivo Mobile India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 3388

Vivo Mobile India reviews & complaints(907)

I've been using the Vivo X50 pro for the last 2 years. I have updated the software recommended by the phone, After updating suddenly a green line appeared on my phone. This is very much affecting the clarity and quality of the display. When I visited vivo service Centre ( Vijayawada - ChandraMouliPuram Branch) - they considered it as a physical damage showing a small dent on the bottom of the mobile frame (There is no scratch/dent on the display screen) and also it is not a dent proven by many vendors outside. This happened due to software update and it should be fixed by vivo. I have raised complaint in vivo portal and also mailed to [protected]@vivo.com but of no use. This issue, being raised by most of the x-series users and not getting fixed is of big concern. Kindly resolve my issue at the earliest.

Hello Dear, I order Mobile VIVO T1 44W from #Flipkart on 19Th Jan And I recieved on 25Th Jan, but, I recyEmpty Parcel and Mobile Box seal is broken already.I make a Fully video i can’t believe on Flipkart
    Bcause its a very Big fraud with me i am a regular customer of flipkart
    So i request to flipkart
    Plz Refund my Money Quickly
    I humble request
    And seller fully Fraud
    Bcos Mobile Box seal was broken
    And Nothing have in the Box
    Seller name- #IndiFlashmart From Mumbai
    I purchase first time to this seller
    Very very bad Deal with it
    And with flipkart
    No surety have this flipkart
    Thnx you
    Refund my money quickly
    Zeeshan! It is a matter of grave concern for us that your experience has not been satisfactory. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

I had been promised that I will be given bluetooth headphone with this smartphone.

IIts been 2 weeks now, the shop manager just says that the company has not sent the headphones yet.

Please help me in resolving the issue
      Hello! Sorry for the experience you had. We will surely help you regarding this. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!
      Hi! We will surely ensure appropriate support in this regard. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id, which is [protected]@vivo.com. Our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

I was told that purchasiing V 25 pro smartphone they will provide me a bluetooth wireless headphone and its been 2 weeks now The shop manager is just saying that the companyt has not yet shipped the headphones they will call and send it to you dirrectly.

Please advice what can I do here whom should I approach.

I had bought a mobile with a 10% cashback offer from flagship vivo store, which was supposed to be delivered in 90 days on contacting vivo store they asked me to wait till the end of the emi tenure as it was a debit card emi.

Emi tenure has been completed and cashback is still not received. Cashback amount and other details are clearly mentioned on payment slip which i am attaching below.
          shalinitiw's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 16, 2023
          the email address shows as [protected] @vivo.com is this correct ?
          Hi Shalini, sorry for the experience you had. We will surely help you regarding this. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!
          Hi! It is a matter of grave concern for us that your experience has not been satisfactory. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com
          our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!
          not able to see the correct email address due to comment restriction can you please send it as a message
          Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2023
          Hi Shalin! Sorry for the trouble caused to you. Please share your complete concern along with the contact number on our official E-mail ID: [email protected] so that our concerned team will assist you with the best solution.

Games and apps are not in full screen plz fix itt pes, clash of clans are not working full screen
            Hi Firos, sorry for the experience you had. We will surely help you regarding this. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

I tried many times to raise my concern with Vivo however, I am not getting proper response from you. As per the Vivo service center(Kalyan Branch) my phone has a motherboard issue and needs to be replaced. However, I will have to pay for a new motherboard because warranty of my phone is expired four months ago. I purchased this phone on 5th June 2021. However, at that time I was unable to verify Android Auto features because of not having a compatible car infotainment system. As of now I have new vehicle in which I have a factory fitted infotainment system with Android Auto feature. But due to my phone issue I am not able to use this feature now. The phone had issues from day one and failed to report this issue because of not having compatible interface. Hence, I would request you to resolve my issue free of charge.
              Achint Khade's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 11, 2023
              I have already escalated this issue to your official email id that is [email protected] and [email protected] many time, however nothing happned. Check with your team to get full information.
              For your ref. Job Id is - MWINMH010092212300008
              Hi Achint, sorry for the experience you had. We will surely help you regarding this. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!
              For your ref. Job Id is - MWINMH010092212300008
              Hi Anchint! Sorry for the experience you had and assure you the best services always. Please share your complete concern along with the contact number on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com so that our concerned team will assist you with the best solution.
              For your ref. Job Id is - MWINMH010092212300008

I've been using the Vivo X50 pro for the last 2 years. I have updated the software recommended by the phone, After updating suddenly a green line appeared on my phone. When I contacted vivo service Centre ( Bangalore - Rajajinagar branch ) - they considered it as a physical damage showing a small dent on the bottom of the mobile frame (There is no scratch/dent on the display screen) but it happened due to software update and it should be fixed by vivo within the warrant.
                Just 2 months back I spend 9000rs for camera installation and its very bad to again spend money on the system update problem.

I'm requesting it should be fixed within the warrant.

Vikas Jain
                Hi Vikas! Sorry for the experience you had. We will surely help you regarding this. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

I'm requesting it should be fix within the warrant.

Vikas Jain
                  Hi Vikas! It is a matter of grave concern for us that your experience has not been satisfactory. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com
                  Our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

Please add dynamic bokeh filter mode in portrait mode on camera settings 🙏
                    Hi Firos! Please share your complete concern along with the contact number on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com so that our concerned team will assist you with the best solution.
                    Hi Firos, vivo India hopes you are doing well. Please share your complete concern along with the contact number on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com so that our concerned team will assist you with the best solution.

My name is Bindhu C.Antony. On[protected], I had bought a VIVO Phone T1 5G9(6+128 G) Starlight Black) from the HAJIN TRADE INDIA PVT LTD, Bimbi's Ground Floor, Penta Menaka, Ernakulam. (Invoice No. KLVEC[protected]
                      I am working at High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, and i had requested the staff and the showroom manager InCharge to kindly transfer all the data, including WhatsApp to the new phone, since there were some important files...
                      Plz My phone Devices unlocked plz sir admin Device is unlocked
                      Hi Laxman! Greetings of the day. Please share your complete concern along with the contact number on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com so that our concerned team will assist you with the best solution.
                      Hello Laxman! Sorry for the experience you had and assure you the best services always. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

I was using Vivo X60 pro for last 1 year and its under warranty till today 11 Dec 2022. Last week i did a software update as per recommended by the phone, After updating suddenly a green line appeared on my phone from top to bottom. When i tried to contact local vivo service Centre ( Karaikudi ) - they considered it as a physical damage showing a small scratch on top of the mobile but i heard that it is happening to many vivo users and it should be fixed by vivo. Please consider my issue as priority and resolve my issue asap.
                        Otherwise i will proceed to take legal action against this issue.
                        Hi Viki! It is a matter of grave concern for us that your experience has not been satisfactory. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com
                        our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!

Vivo x80 mobile back dore damaged replaced back dore today unfortunately my hand slipped mobile so pls replaced back dore
                          Hello! Sorry for the experience you had and assure you the best services always. Please share your complete concern with your contact details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com our team will be happy to help you. Thanks!
                          Hi! Please share your complete concern along with the contact number on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com so that our concerned team will assist you with the best solution.

Dear sir/ madam
                            This is in context of my purchase of your product Vivo Y75 on 13th August 2022 . I have done my payment of INR 19500.00 by ICICI Credit Card and I am entitled for INR 1500.00 additional cashback which was to be transferred in my account. I have not received my cashback even 90 days are passed .
                            Please see to it
                            Hi Shashwat! Please share your complete concern along with the contact number on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com so that our concerned team will assist you with the best solution.

I ordered a VIVO V25 PRO on vivo e-store with order id[protected] from my accounts on October 16, 2022. The order was cancelled by me within 2 hours at same day.
                              I contacted them for early for refund my payment on October 16, 2022.
                              On October 20, 2022, they mailed to me for the order cancellation, "Your order has been cancelled successfully.
                              " I told them, "Okay, no problem." "Please initiate my full refund."br...
                              I lost my Vivo T1 mobile phone on 26 October 2022 at about 6:30 am in the way to my college. I bought this phone in February 2022.

Although I have complained in Police station about it but no any news has come yet.
                              I appeal to vivo customer care services that please help me in tracking my phone by my IMEI no. Mentioned below.

IMEI no. 1: [protected]
                              IMEI no.2: [protected]

I am from punjab district Pathankot.

Please contact me via email
                              [protected]@gmail.com if any information found.

Thanking you in anticipation.
                              Hi Shivam, sorry to hear this. Please share your complete concern along with the contact number on our official E-mail ID: [protected]@vivo.com so that our concerned team will assist you with the best solution.

When I called vivo customer care, they asked me to call only after 3 days, and they only falsely promised a refund, saying they would process the refund later.
                                On October 15, the Vivo customer service representative told me, "Sir, I have already started processing your refund. Call me in twenty-four hours and you'll get your reference number." "When I called, they were unable to provide me with a refund reference number. I mailed the...
                                Ordered Vivo T1pro from vivo app on 22 sep2022. There was offer of 4000 cashback within 30 days. But still cashback not received. Order I'd[protected]
                                Hi Krish, sorry for the experience you had. Kindly share your query on our social media pages Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, mail us at [protected]@vivo.com or call us on our customer care toll-free number[protected]/[protected], so that, we may help you in a better way.

Amount is not refund

सर मेरा नाम कंचन है मई दिल्ली से हूँ मै २४/०९/२०२२ को वीवो का मोबाइल आर्डर की थी उसका डिलिबेरी डेट ०४/१०/२२ को था इसलिए कैंसिल कर दिया २५/०९/२०२२ को इनके तरफ से कांसिलेशन का मेल...