[Resolved] Vivo Mobile India — i am complaining about motherboard fail in 1.5years

[email protected] on May 24, 2019
My name is s manikandan from chennai, tamilnadu, i am using vivo v7 plus, within 1.5years, mother board failure, i surprised, it requires rs 10500 for replacement. I totally unhappy to spend this premature failure, also on what confident i can change, i need free replacement of mother board or new phone. This type of failure is giving lot of stress and pressure. Need free replacement of new phone to compensate this, also need compensation for undue stress to me and my family members.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2019

[May 25, 2019] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, May 26, 2019
Hi Manikandan, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivo.com

Comments

I have purchased vivo 11 pro before 4 month.now charger not working. Is charger replacement under Warrenty or I have to purchase new one.?please revert asap
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, May 30, 2019

Hi Tushar gondia, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]
Sir.
Bareilly
Kashif Hamidi's reply, May 27, 2019
जल्दी कंप्लेन का हल कराया जाए।
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jun 8, 2019

Hi Kashif Hamidi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number on our official mail id that is [email protected]
Iam srikanth my vivo Y66 is missing plz black is phone.
IMEI:[protected]
IMEI: [protected]
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019

Hi srikanth, We are sorry to hear this, we have responded you through DM. We would request you to please check it.

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - i am complaining about motherboard fail in 1.5years