[Resolved] Vivo Mobile India — Notification problem

Ashwin Kiran on Apr 3, 2017
Hi purchased a vivo v5 plus product from poorvika chennai. I am problem with the notification settings... notifications does not appear at all . and if at all notification i receive does not stay in the notification tray for longer period. it just stays and disappears after 5 min. Please try to fix the issue or refund my amount. i seriously not happy with the product.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 6, 2017

[Apr 03, 2017] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ashwin Kiran, Apr 03, 2017
Please stop vivo from marketing until the issues are resolved .. seriously they are giving a cheap product and cheating us and they are gaining the profit .. we customers are getting cheated . Please take action against this . the product costs 28k not just 5k or 10k. please take some action against this .. :( :( :'(
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2017
Hi Ashwin Kiran, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is vcare@vivoglobal.com
Complaint comments  16 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Yes. I am also facing notification problem in Vivo Y66. I purchased it on 6th April 2017. The notifications for some apps doesn't appear at all even if all notification settings are enabled. Also, the tone which I set is not played but some other tone is played.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2017
Hi Nimish Sonar, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is vcare@vivoglobal.com
I am using this V77. My friends were telling me that, my mobile is not reachable. I facing wifi network issues as well. Could you please tell me why this is happening with this mobile... ?????
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Aug 7, 2017
Hi Sravan Nayini, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is vcare@vivoglobal.com
I recently buy a ViVo V7+, and i am facing the notification issue on third party app. Like In-short & Microsoft Outlook.
please provide me resolution.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Sep 25, 2017
Hi Tannu30d, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is vcare@vivoglobal.com
Dear team

I have just bought your vivo v7 plus
phone 2 days back.

This is my first phone which I have
bought for vivo I keeping in my mind image of one plus customer care service and products.

Team there is a problem in the phone
of push notifications not working for yahoo mail and TOI application .What app
is already given in phone so there is no problem in the same but any third party application installed after wards is
having push notifications problem.

I have also contacted customer care
center and have followed there advice of locking the application so that same can run in background but still
same problem is there.

It's good to have battery saving
features but not on cost of not able to enjoy full feature of phone.

Trust m team now I am worried after buying this phone as I am having
a doubt about Vivo customer care center service.

Team would request
you all to take this up seriously and solve this asap.

Thanks and regards
Ujjawal Tandon +919810360610+919871900600
I also recently buy a vivo v7 few days before. I am facing push notification with third party app. Nothing is working except what's app. All the apps downloaded from play store not working.
It was too frustrating, vivo are taking too much cost of phone and nothing is working on it
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Nov 8, 2017
Hi ujjawal tandon, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is vcare@vivoglobal.com
Dear vivo team

Have already mailed the same issue at the same..

Still no response from vivo..

Now plz tell me what is to be done?????
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Nov 9, 2017
Hi ujjawal tandon, as per the telephonic conversation, please visit the service centre, so that we can help you accordingly.
Dear vivo team

Have visited service center also that too 4 times.

But the main problem of is in the comparability of vivo phone softaware with third party all applications.

Software is not supported with the same.

Team you need to take action on the same immediately as this is a basic thing which a smartphone have to perform.

Plz align softaware team to work on the same..

This is really annoying.

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Nov 10, 2017
Hi ujjawal tandon, as per the telephonic conversation, we will get back to you again as per your preferred time.
Dear vivo team

Plz update any steps taken on your phone softaware comparability with third party applications ???

As still i am not receiving any notifications on the same????

I have not received any communication on The same from vivo till date????
Dear vivo team

Have visited service center also that too 4 times.

Software is not supported with the same.

Plz align softaware team to work on the same..

This is really annoying.

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Nov 11, 2017
Hi ujjawal tandon, sorry for the inconvenience, we have forwarded your details to our concern department, they will update you accordingly.
Dear vivo

Still no action.

There is still issue of notifications not coming in Vivi v 7 plus of any third party applications.

When phone goes on stand by mode after 5 minutes or so phone stops pushing notifications from any third party applications.

Plz raise this issue with software team and ask them to work on the same asp and update the software.

Plz help in this asap.

Dear vivo team

Immediate action is required on the same.

This is a basic problem - need help in the same.

Plz help me In getting resolution for the same and help me in talking to software team also. Will explain the same to them.

Dear vivo team

Any update on the same??

Kindly update on the status plz...

No solution for the same.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Nov 18, 2017
Hi Hopryt Laurent, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is vcare@vivoglobal.com
Vivo team

Plz work on the same..

We are not getting any third party notifications at all.

Even true caller is not working.

Kindly revert ASAP.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Nov 18, 2017

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - Notification problem