[Resolved] Vivo Mobile India — Smart keys are not working on my new vivo v5 in just 2 month. Waste of money. Don't buy

Mandvi, Kutch District, Gujarat, India
 Yuvrajsinh Limbad
I bought new vivo v5 on 25/02/2017 by paying rs. 18000.

Currently softkeys (Option & back keys) are not working. I called customer care 2 or 3 time but i m helpless. I nedd replacement and they are not ready for it. Also they referred me care but it is 60 km away from me. I need to grand one day leave for visiti care. So it may cost rs.1000. And they can take time upto 15 days.

Many time it touch automatically.

So this phone is waste of money. I was cheated by vivo.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 31, 2017

[Apr 28, 2017] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2017
Hi Yuvrajsinh Limbad, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Comments

Dear Yuvrajsinh Limbad,

As per your concern, you are requested to go to authorized VIVO service center which is located near to you. I think you mobile is under warntee period, so that they will do the repair work without any extra cost. So try to do this..

Anguraj
Phone is very heating
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, May 3, 2017

Hi Abindas, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
My vivo v5 mobile fm radio is not clear in sound or coverage
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, May 3, 2017

Hi Ashishshegaonkar, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
From day one in my vivo phone battery back up is not sufficient if i charge fully iit ll be closed in 5-6 hrs
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, May 6, 2017

Hi Boobee, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
I purchased a vivo v5 handset which has an manufacturing defect as after few hours of purchase it tge dusplay of tge ohone stopped working
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, May 9, 2017

Hi Arihant tewari, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
Dear sir

I bought vivo y53 j's one day ago & after use phone is heating continue
I realy worried about this
Pl suggest me what should i do
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, May 13, 2017

Hi Rahat wasim, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
Smart keys (back and option buttons are not working properly) my display is all right but at the bottom about half inch it is not working this is normal problem in all vivo phones
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Feb 4, 2018

Hi Shaan Roy, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - Smart keys are not working on my new vivo v5 in just 2 month. Waste of money. Don't buy