[Resolved] Vivo Mobile India — unethical behaviour and dissatisfaction of quality of product

Lucknow, Uttar Pradeshlucknow, India
 Advik.st on Dec 21, 2017
I reach your seller this evening to register my dissatisfaction about v7+ and poor quality of screen gaurd provided as freebies 15 days ago when i purchased this phone your seller immediately started an agrument and when i protested that they you fooling customer. Owner of the showroom told me they only fool customer while selling vivo. I was also promised a cover which was never fulfilled by this merchant till date.

This as a worst evening of my life when i was feeling cheated by brand and their representative acknowledging the fact that yes they fool customer. I opted for vivo becoz of kind of market impression they made in last few months. Unfortunately seem they have only invested in branding big which they aren't actually. No respect for customer satisfaction and money that customer is investing in their product. I insulted and threatended by your seller for raising my voice.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 22, 2018

[Dec 21, 2017] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Dec 22, 2017
Hi Advik.st, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Comments

I have shared details with your telephone support team. I was made false pronises twice by two different representatives that someone will call back to me. also same has been shared via email.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Dec 23, 2017

Hi Advik.st, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
I want refund money.Cause i'm try 2 time repair my mobile from your care but still problem not solve. Do the needfull.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2017

Hi faras.3113imran, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
Faras..u r absolutely correct ...no resolution..no follow up..they ask for contact details and then ViVo will go to sleep...I feel waste of rs 22000..I could have bought 2 good phone in this amount..
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jan 6, 2018

Hi Advik.st, we do understand your concern, however, kindly wait for sometime as we assure you that customer satisfaction is our first priority and we have forwarded your details to our concerned department.
I am shouting for nodal officer email id for last 1 month no one help me As a customer it is not our right.
For details check the emails which I sent from [protected]@hotmail.com
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2018

Hi ibmindia2011, please share your contact number and details on our official mail id that is [email protected]
Vivo mantra is you keep crying and they will keep assuring u...untill one o[censored]s is not out of market...Its been a month, I do not understand what is your concerned deptt. is doing ...
I am not surprised though, this unresolved complaint has been marked resolved..
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Feb 10, 2018

Hi Advik.st, we would request you to wait for sometime as we have already forwarded your details to our concerned department. We assure you that customer satisfaction is our first priority.

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - unethical behaviour and dissatisfaction of quality of product