Vivo Mobile India — Vivo mobile not delivered as per promise date

I have order vivo mobile phone of amount 24990/- from vivo estore, authorized site of vivo company on 30 june 2021, in which i have to got 3000 cashback from my bank as it was an offer period from bank side. When i was ordered company promised me to deliver upto 06/07/2021. But till now i have not received. When i was tracking it, it is showing that my parcel moving between kanpur and satna location from 02 july to 14 july. I complained so many times to delhivery (courier service provider) and vivo both. I have not got any response from both the side. I have mail on 07 july and 11 july. Just got mail from delhivery that your token is so so so, our representative will revert u soon. I called customer care vivo on 9 july and 12 july 15 july but they said that please wait 24-48 hr you will get your parcel. And till now i have nit receive. On 14 july it showing that parcel reached delivery location but not delivered and on 21 july i got call from vivo in morning that your parcel will reach by evening and now it showing that my parcel going return. What they doing. They just fooling customer. Now i will not wait for them, i want compensation of this. Now i have no offer from my bank and i lost my work because of these people. They should give compensation of Rs. 10000/- and also provide me bank cash back Rs 3000/-. And i will purchase my phone offline. I don't know who will bear either delhivery courier service provider or vivo.
Manjot singh
Jul 22, 2021
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response
Hi Manjot, we are sorry to know this. Please share your order ID number and registered E-mail ID on support.[protected]@vivo.com so that our team will validate it.
Our team will be happy to help you. Thank you!
Jul 25, 2021
Updated by manjotsinghb
I already send mail in your support mail id with detail.
On 23rd july i received parcel. Now compensiate what i lost becoz of your delay.

Vivo Mobile India
    Vivo Mobile India Address
    Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003