[Resolved] Vivo Mobile India — vivo service notification

Dharamsala, Kangra District, Himachal Pradesh, India
 sumanmahajan on Jul 31, 2018
I updated my phone on 31/07/18 on that day from my phone showing me a notification came from vivo service

"detected customized type exception on the phone. The relevant communication future will be disable."

But can't open that and i tried restart too.. It's not working. I have tried every setting that i can see to resolve this problem but nothing is working.

Guide me too resolve the problem soon.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 1, 2018

[Jul 31, 2018] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Aug 01, 2018
Hi sumanmahajan, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please follow the below mentioned steps to get the issue resolve: Go to setting>more setting>application>all application find out Vivo service >go to storage>clear data.

Comments

After last update showing some error.. Kindly give solution.. Screenshot is attached

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Aug 1, 2018

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Connect your handset to Wi-Fi, then reboot your phone. Keep Wi-Fi and the screen on for about 15 minutes, then reboot again.
I updated my phone on 31/07/18 on that day from my phone showing me a notification came from vivo Service

Detected customized type exception on the phone. The relevant communication...

But can't open that and I tried restart too.. it's not working

Guide me too resolve the problem soon.

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Aug 1, 2018

Hi Rishi Jiwtode, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Connect your handset to Wi-Fi, then reboot your phone. Keep Wi-Fi and the screen on for about 15 minutes, then reboot again.
I updated my vivo v9 today morning and to my great surprise one annoying notification is comming and i m not able to clear it from notification area. I have also attached the screenshot for the same. Please resolve the issue as early as possible.

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Aug 1, 2018

Hi Jisan Surverya, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Connect your handset to Wi-Fi, then reboot your phone. Keep Wi-Fi and the screen on for about 15 minutes, then reboot again.

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - vivo service notification