[Resolved] VLCC Health Care / Wellness — false commitment to cure pigmentation and under eye dark circles

Gurgaon, India
 Vijay Chaudhary on Dec 12, 2018
I visited vlcc center sector 23 gurgaon in lately and consulted the dermatologist for the pigmentation on my face and dark circles under eye.
I was recommended to take 6 sessions of peeling for the face and 6 sessions of peeling for dark circles under the eye.
I paid rs 40000/- for these sessions. After all 6 sessions of peeling for the face pigmentation – there is hardly any difference.
I still have the same pigmentation and it becomes worse when i spend some time in sunlight.

I was assured by the dermatologist that it will be cured in 6 sessions of peelings but it has not. Since it has not cured, i was asked to get prp at an extra payment.
The amount which i paid for trial basis? If it was not effective, then why i was assured that it will cure pigmentation?
Till the time i didn’t make the payment, there was continuous follow up and once i made the payment, there is no one to ask as what happened and whether treatment was effective or not.
I am really dissatisfied and annoyed with a brand like vlcc as it seems they are not bothered to cure but to cut our pockets with lucrative promises.

Can i speak to the owner of this company as i want to ask why i was charged so high and results are zero?

Vijay chaudhary - [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2019

[Dec 12, 2018] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2018
Hi Vijay,

We are sorry to hear this.

Please share your concern along with contact details on email id wecare@vlccwellness.com with us so that we can connect to get the more detailed information.

We assure you of getting your issue resolved at the earliest possible.

Team VLCC

+91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 2463 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    VLCC Health Care / Wellness - false commitment to cure pigmentation and under eye dark circles