[Resolved] VLCC Health Care / Wellness — false commitment to cure pigmentation and under eye dark circles

Gurgaon, India
 Vijay Chaudhary on Dec 12, 2018
I visited vlcc center sector 23 gurgaon in lately and consulted the dermatologist for the pigmentation on my face and dark circles under eye.
I was recommended to take 6 sessions of peeling for the face and 6 sessions of peeling for dark circles under the eye.
I paid rs 40000/- for these sessions. After all 6 sessions of peeling for the face pigmentation – there is hardly any difference.
I still have the same pigmentation and it becomes worse when i spend some time in sunlight.

I was assured by the dermatologist that it will be cured in 6 sessions of peelings but it has not. Since it has not cured, i was asked to get prp at an extra payment.
The amount which i paid for trial basis? If it was not effective, then why i was assured that it will cure pigmentation?
Till the time i didn’t make the payment, there was continuous follow up and once i made the payment, there is no one to ask as what happened and whether treatment was effective or not.
I am really dissatisfied and annoyed with a brand like vlcc as it seems they are not bothered to cure but to cut our pockets with lucrative promises.

Can i speak to the owner of this company as i want to ask why i was charged so high and results are zero?

Vijay chaudhary - [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2019

[Dec 12, 2018] VLCC Health Care / Wellness customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
VLCC Health Care / Wellness Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2018
Hi Vijay,

We are sorry to hear this.

Please share your concern along with contact details on email id [protected]@vlccwellness.com with us so that we can connect to get the more detailed information.

We assure you of getting your issue resolved at the earliest possible.

Team VLCC
Updated by Vijay Chaudhary, Aug 17, 2019
This is in continuation to my previous complaint, my under eye darkness and pigmentation has not cured even a bit.
Post this complaint, VLCC gave 1-2 peel sessions but as usual that also didnt work.

Earlier there was Dr Vibha who is on maternity break and post that no one from VLCC no one bothered to contact me to provide the services.

They were expecting that i might have forgotton to avail my paid sessions.

I have been in touch with Ms Pallavi in VLCC Good earth city center, Gurgaon branch lately but everytime i had to contact her.

From last 2-3 months there is complete silence from VLCC outlet. No one has contacted me at all.

Since things didnt work out and it didnt cure my pigmentation + under eye dark circles - kindly return my money of Rs 40000.

Vijay Chaudhary
vj.[protected]@gmail.com

+91 11 4163 1976 [Regd. Office]
    +91 11 4163 1975 [Regd. Office]
    64, HSIIDC Sector - 18, Maruti Industrial Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    VLCC Health Care / Wellness - false commitment to cure pigmentation and under eye dark circles