VLCC Institute — service

Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
 AnilandRenu Gupta on May 12, 2018
Hi my name is renu gupta. I live in united states of america. I visited india week of april 27th to may 7th had very tide schedule. I scheduled my service for a day and they offed me another type of visit for next day and said i have to pay in advance. Which i did when i went next day for service they said i can not do today because of the facial i did can harm my skin. I asked for my refund they said it"s non refundable. My concern is i did not ask for next day service they offed me and did not enplane any police. I complained to corporate office had no respond. This company is doing a greedy business and want to take money in advance and not refund money. H ow do i get my money from them please help me i am back to my home. I have very bad experience and come with a negative thought from people in india.

[May 12, 2018] VLCC Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Renu,

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details with us, we will look into this matter and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,
Team VLCC

2nd Floor, Achu Tower, Second Avenue, Anna Nagar, opposite Sarvana Bhavan, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600040
    VLCC Institute - service