VMC Developers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 12, 2022

File a complaint to VMC Developers

Having problems with VMC Developers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by VMC Developers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

VMC Developers

VMC Developers Website

VMC Developers Head Office Address

Devarshi Garden Commercial Building, Near Rutu Park, Opp Majivada Flyover, R. W. Sawant Marg
Thane
Thane District

VMC Developers Phone Numbers

VMC Developers reviews & complaints(143)

Hello
I want to know the current status of vrindavan project as my friend has invested money since 2014 but no response from the company side.. Also all the contact details of company have changed now. Please help me to know the status of project in 2022...

Hi. I had purchased 3 plots in March 2013 paying full money upfront (Rs 2, 10, 000). There is no news on what is happening. They had promised delivery by 2015 and kept delaying it.

I went there several times but they just keep promising that it will be done. Some time back I received a call saying you need to pay some money to register the plot. I do not trust them. I need to get my money back. Please help
VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am not able to contact them, they have shifted office and i have not been given allotment since 10 years kindly help me getting money back from this developer....

I satyaprakaah dubey had booked two plots in the years 2012 . I have paid entire amount that is Rs 1, 94, 000 in the year 2019 . I didn't receive plot from VMC developers. They told me that they will do registration in December 2020...but still no registration . Kindly help...
    VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have baught a 2 plot in vmc city shahapur in July 2011 but they did not given a plot also not refunded money. No contacts are available of this builder kindly help sir...
      I Khaleda Idris purchase 200sqmt plot in VMC city Sec 5 in Sanrangpuri villege Taluka Shahpur District Thane. There is no traces of Developer and found to be fugitive and cheated us. Offices are closed from months and no contact details are working as well.
      We seek help from other buyers who are also victim of this...
      On 29 March 2013, I had booked three (3) plots in “VMC Vihang City” at Village Sarangpuri, Tal. Shahapur, Dist. Thane as per the Agreement (MoU) with VMC developers and Realtors Pvt. Ltd. Having their office at 17, Deveshree Garden, R. W. Sawant Marg, Ritu Park, Near Majiwada Flyover, Thane (W) – 400601) as per agreement.
      I have paid my all installments and full amount (Jan. 2018) of Rs. 2, 35, 644 for 3228 square feet (1076...

I have purchased two plots in Vihang city from VMC and paid all my due installmens worht 213000.
      I visited Thane office but it was closed with sealed by local police and others.

Its my hard earned money, seems I have been cheated by VMC...
      Now I am not aware what to do and who will support to get my plots or money back..

below is my email, please support..
      [protected]@gmail.com

Nasim

Dear Sir

I have invested giving booking amt of Rs 25000 chq no 000001 dt 8th August 2010 by cheque & Rs 42000 by Cheque/NEFT in 2010 to 2014.My customer ID is 781163

But still they have not returned my money with interest as per terms Approx 130000/-

After regularly following up with Mr Sarvesh Bansal who is sale manager in VMC Devloper Vihang City project, he never given positive reply and return...
        Sh. Madhukar bhagwan padval, president vision emall corprn
        cheated for rs. 2, 05, 0000/- offering total 6 plot of land admesuring 11 gunthe for which we have paid above amt. Of rs. 2, 05, 000/- on 5th july 2014 he was suppose to give the pussession after 36 months, but till date he has neither given any land or above refund of rs. 2, 05, 000/-we have made complent to rabodi police station and submitted related documents to them on...
        I have paid full amount for my 5 plots but till date they have not done the registry and their all nos are non contactable....

Hi Team,

VMC is denying to do registration of my plot for which I already made complete payment. Kindly help.

-Lal K. Prasad
        VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am seema joshi and my Mr mukund joshi invested in the above company total rs 100000/-ad per there promise they r supposed to returned it with interest not yet refunded
          VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a palmist 9 years ago and still paying monthly installments bit the plot is not alloted to me so far while money is still getting deducted each and every month. please resolve my issue soon.else let me know the further step to be taken

Vaibhav Sanap
            VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had entered into an MOU dated 09/08/2013 with VISION E MALL CORPORATION for a plot admeasuring 1076.00 sq. ft. in Shahapur to be developed by VMC.

I have paid approx. Rs. 80, 000/- through ECS to the Developers and all the receipts are with me.

Suddenly the ECS was stopped and no calls were answered or clarity given by the Developers. The numbers are changed.

Kindly help.

Hello Team,

I have booked 3 plots in 2012 in VMC Vihang City. I have paid my installments on time and now no amount pending. I am trying to contact their company to know when I should come down for registration but nobody is anwering the call in VMC Office. When they wanted money they called us and bothered us [protected]... times and now when we are following up to know the progress of the project, then nobody is anwering our call.

I am not sure if this is a FRAUD COMPANY or a RACKET/CHEATERS but I am now feeling something isn't right.

My Cust id: 702752
                VMC CAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

MY PHONE NUMBER:[protected]

Graifen Menezes

I Mr Vhangade B. U. from chembur
                  Have given Rs 210000/-(two lakh ten thousand rs) in kind of to get three guntha openopen plot in shhapur . Dist thane in the year 2013.
                  Date they told to give plot after six year
                  Now that date is extended.
                  We can not get money nor plot.
                  What can we do this is big question.
                  Can any one help me in this regard
                  If possible contact me on my no.
                  [protected].(basappa vhangade)
                  Thanks regards.
                  VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Total cheating by vmc developers

This email is w.r.t my monthly EMI investment made in VMC Vihang City land project in Maharashtra, Thane District which started on 24th March 2012 and completed on 12th March 2017. This project is part of

VMC DEVELOPERS & REALTORS PRIVATE LIMITED
                    Company CIN: U70102MH2009PTC196998
                    Company Registration Directors: SANTOSH SAWALARAM PARAB-DIN/PAN[protected]
                    SACHIN GOPAL LABDE: DIN/PAN[protected]br...

Taken money for plat in shahapur thru EMIs.
                    I want to get back my money
                    VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have paid for 2 plot of proposed NA at sarangpuri, and he committed to giving possession by Feb 2019 but now onward no contact. And not even office at address.