VMC Developers
VMC Developers

VMC Developers Customer Care

Facebook
Devarshi Garden Commercial Building, Near Rutu Park, Opp Majivada Flyover, R. W. Sawant Marg
Thane
Thane District

Bad

VMC Developers Complaints & Reviews

We have paid for 2 plot of proposed NA at sarangpuri, and he committed to giving possession by Feb 2019 but now onward no contact. And not even office at address.
Sep 04, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In Shahapur we purchased 1000sqft land in vmc city as well as in village too..
    Aug 26, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When I received money back.
      Aug 25, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had taken 2 guntha plots in Ajinkya project in 2013, now I want to get it registered at my name. Please tell me when can I come for registration?
        And one more thing kindly send me your contact N
        Rajesh Jaitly,
        [protected].
        Aug 24, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pls someone help me or guide me for the resolution
          Thane
          Thane District
          Aug 19, 2021

Reach me on [protected]

I paid 1lac and 50 000 for NA plots in 2013 December in project Vrindavan Garden, The plots were not delivered and my money is not returned as per terms of MoU and I need to get my money back or the plots promised. I hold MoU and receipt for the cheque payments. Please help
            Aug 06, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had paid Two Lakh Rupees in 2015 for the Shahpur Plot. I have all the receipts issued to me on[protected]. My Customer ID...

I paid Rs.67, 000/- but still not received refund & plot not allotted and refund amount including Interest comes to Approx Rs.1, 25, 000/-
              Aug 04, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Father paid 80, 000 for 807sq.ft in shahapur Plot in the name of Krishna Buildcon corporation.
                we visited thane...

Please advice against vmc NA plot.we purchased approx paid 11900 till date. And request to builder to converted for 1 plot.
                Please suggest
                Jul 28, 2021

Plot yet not alloted.
                  Jul 23, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid full amount around 3.2 lakh for Qty- 4 plot. But till now no progress for registration and no call from authorized office.
                    Pls update is there any progress.
                    Jul 17, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amount was paid for NA plot around 3.8lac but registration has been postponed over and over. No follow up from them after money was paid.
                      Jul 14, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Me and my father Had booked NA plots at Shahapur through VMC developers, in 2012 I had Paid 270000 for 3 plots and my father paid 180000 for 2 plots but its been 8 years now and they have not refunded our money or called us for registration of plots please help us to get our money back.
                        Jun 28, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Mahesh Kumar Soni. I have paid Rs. 1.27 Lakh in total to VMC. They neither gave me Plot nor refund.
                          Kindly help to recover my ammount.

id. [protected]@rediffmail.com
                          Jun 18, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked 2 plots in Shahpur. Paid all the installment. Paid the development charges also.

But still no delivery. Thane office is locked, with notice details.
                            Jun 13, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mai Subhash Sharma.year 2012 Mai vmc ko 2lack rupay diya tha.two plot ke liye.na plot mila or na hi payment return diya.plz humara payment return karwa dijiye.contact no. [protected], [protected]
                              Jun 13, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had book plot in 2013 @84000 for paying down payment 25000 and balance 1000 pm pay fully
                                After that 2018 pay 25000 as development charges
                                Still not received

Victor singara yan
                                Jun 01, 2021

I had booked plot in 2013 @84000 and pay Rs 1000 pm from my salary savings
                                  After that they ask 25000 as development charges in 2018
                                  But still not give the plot

Please guide me any one for further follow up

Victor subbarayan
                                  Mobile [protected]
                                  Jun 01, 2021

VMC Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We bought 5 plots with 5380 sqft in 6 june 2015 and they did not handover any plots to owners yet and took money of 1, 17, 500 rs full payment of 5 plots advanced. And now they don't even refund our money too.Please help us with refund or plot ownership.

Dharmesh.
                                    We bought 5 plots with 5380 sqft in 6 june 2015 and not handover our plots yet and no refund from VMC
                                    Apr 05, 2021