VRL Travels Customer Care

Hubli
Dharwad District
Karnataka

Load

VRL Travels related photos (63)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

VRL Travels Complaints & Reviews

VRL Travels — Laptop lost with bag in locked bus

1User
I was in the Mumbai Bellary I-Shift Multi-Axle Volvo A/c Sleeper Coach (KA25/D4835) bus at seat U20 on 29/04/2015. The bus...

Aashutosh Deshmukh
I would like to express my disappointment from your VRl Travels unsatisfactory level of service. I have expected much more from a prestigious and reputed company of your standard. Unfortunately, I have to submit this letter of complaint hoping for a fast action and better services for your customers. On 6th of April 2015 I have planed my travel from Pune to Bengaluru by your travels. (Received message from your company Ashutosh TR. NO 4277147 PUNE BENGALURU on Apr 6 2015 3:50 fair: 1260 From WAKAD HINJEWADI BRIDGELUCKY TRVLS (M) [protected], [protected] SEAT NO: U4, ) I got late for minutes at your boarding point thus missed the travels I immediately contacted on the given no on SMS by you [protected] but the person did not picked my call 4 times and thus called on another no [protected] and told him as I was late at boarding point I want to confirm did travels left from my boarding point or it is yet to come the person with contact no [protected] he did not helped me and disconnected call. I went to katraj VRL main branch and told him I did not received any call as I was not present at given boarding point. He replied to me in a very loud voice you better go home as your missed your travels he was so rude to talk. Finally another person spoke to me in a proper manner and helped me in next VRL bus. I am totally unsatisfied with your services (as no one informed me bus came at pick up point & as i called no one picked up my phone call as well as with your staff behaviour with mob no [protected]) if I did not get a proper response and action against him I will not recommend your buses to anyone. I hope you agree with me that this is not acceptable under any circumstances. I trust that you will take the necessary precautions to prevent such incidents in the future. Waiting for your response Ashutosh Deshmukh [protected]
Updated by Aashutosh Deshmukh Apr 07, 2015
I would like to express my disappointment from VRl Travels unsatisfactory level of service. I have expected much more from a prestigious and reputed company of your standard. Unfortunately, I have to submit this letter of complaint hoping for a fast action and better services for your customers. On 6th of April 2015 I have planed my travel from Pune to Bengaluru by your travels. (Received message from your company Ashutosh TR. NO 4277147 PUNE BENGALURU on Apr 6 2015 3:50 fair: 1260 From WAKAD HINJEWADI BRIDGELUCKY TRVLS (M) [protected], [protected] SEAT NO: U4, ) I got late for minutes at your boarding point thus missed the travels I immediately contacted on the given no on SMS by you [protected] but the person did not picked my call 4 times and thus called on another no [protected] and told him as I was late at boarding point I want to confirm did travels left from my boarding point or it is yet to come the person with contact no [protected] he did not helped me and disconnected call. I went to katraj VRL main branch and told him I did not received any call as I was not present at given boarding point. He replied to me in a very loud voice you better go home as your missed your travels he was so rude to talk. Finally another person spoke to me in a proper manner and helped me in next VRL bus. I paid charges for AC sleeper and i got arranged in semi sleeper paid for more got less I am totally unsatisfied with your services (as no one informed me bus came at pick up point & as i called no one picked up my phone call as well as with your staff behaviour with mob no [protected]) if I did not get a proper response and action against him I will not recommend your buses to anyone. I hope you agree with me that this is not acceptable under any circumstances. I trust that you will take the necessary precautions to prevent such incidents in the future. Waiting forAshutosh Deshmukh

DennuJohnny
    I booked my ticket online and I was given a contact number on e-ticket for details. Before leaving home as th address was not informative . Whilst I called the number over 5/6 times no one answered . I asked th agent who calmly replied it is just a agent and not VRL office for me to question him. I then had to buy medicines so requested him place to keep my carry bag to which this dude replied that things will be stolen though the bag was right in front of him. I had to buy medicines but could not because of his answer and when I looked around there was not even one cc tv camera installed. Whilst I called the customer care it took me 3 calls to reach them though it was a 24x7 customer care. When I complained the representative assured that he will call tht agency and speak . As I had complained the agency person directly yelled at me and asked me to get out of his shop. This is the ordeal of travelling by VRL and Manish holidays Madiwala

Rude behaviour of agent at Manish holidays madiwala

ragh007
      I booked Multi-Axle VOLVO A/c Semi Sleeper bus for my travel from Bijapur to Bengaluru on[protected] Sunday. Bus had mechanical problem and got stopped before Hospete around 12.15 AM. Till 3.00 AM it did not get repaired and there was an 2+2 executive substitute bus sent to our place. Finally after lot of struggle and late night wake up on the road, we got a bus to bengaluru. Bus reached to Rajaji Nagar at 10.45 AM.I had booked Volvo with high price, assuming I will reach Bengaluru by 7 AM, so that I can go to office. Due to VRL negligence in sending faulty bus & late replacement bus; I had to take a day off from my work. On top of this when we called Customer care in the night, no one was picking up the phone from 1.00 to 2.30 AM. Today[protected] when I called for refund, I hear VRL management has decided to give Rs 500 as a refund. I had booked Volvo for Rs 1596 but receiving only Rs 500 as refund. Is this the correct amount? Later I visited 2 times to VRL Rajaji Nagar to collect Rs 500 refund. Recent visit is on[protected] and I am not even getting that refund. The VRL guy at Rajaji Nagar 1st Block, is saying 'He needs permission from his boss (Goudru) to give the refund'. I called customer care and they said I am too late to visit the office and they will check the status and get back to me in 30 mins. Today[protected] I have not heard anything from them and not sure what is going on here. I have not claimed Rs 500 earlier and haven't received the refund yet. I need justice for, 1) Paid amount for Multi Axle Volvo is Rs 1596. Is this correct amount? 2) If the Bus got stopped and created inconvenience to customers, still are we suppose to get only Rs 500 refund? Does that mean 2+2 Executive substitute bus cost Rs 1100? 3) Why I have to run around VRL office to get the refund and listen to non-sense of VRL management as I paid online. Shouldn't I be getting my refund back to my credit card? Ticket details: Vehicle Number: KA 25/C4651 Vehicle Type: Multi-Axle VOLVO A/c Semi Sleeper PNR number: 3964468 Travel date: 26/10/2014 Please help in getting correct justice to my loss.
      VRL serive was good earlier but now it is pathetic. Whenever there is a long weekend with any festival; they are simply looting people.
      On top of that many times they send fault bus which stops in between; No justice in refund amount also.

VRL Travels — Booked sleeper coach and they made me sit near driver seat..!!!

Abhijit981
        This is Abhijit working for IT company in Bangalore. I am frequent traveller of VRL travels.In my recent travels I had very...

VRL Travels — Bus broke and the replaced bus also caught fire and VRL staff left us in the forest without option

Prasad.pai
        I am Prasad Pai working for a Private limited company in Bangalore. I am writing this message to explain you the experience...

VRL Travels — Bus cancelled by VRL not giving refund

Sharan H
        I had booked ticket to hyderabad from pune on 31st of january. Bus was cancelled and i got message about that and in that...

Prithvi819
        Hi, I have booked a ticket using red bus for today's pick up from Vizag to Bangalore. the seat no.9 and I have no idea who will the other person in my beside seat. After accommodating the bus, the bus service team taking to me in a rude way as I have picked a seat beside a lady, so I should go back. My first concern if it's a single lady why red bus let me book a ticket 5 days before and also the way team has responded is very worst and they are forcing me to accept it as my mistake. I'm so sorry to say this but I wouldn't prefer to use this services anymore. I feel this is the worst experience I ever had and I would ensure the same information passed to everyone. Prithvi

Bus Service Team is very rude and pathetic

praka73
          HI All, I booked the ticket through the Abi bus ticket booking services, I received the message with the Seat details with with contact numbers but when I called to the numbers provided in the message were invalid, received the responce from the phone as wrong number. Other one is while booking online shows pickup point is available but actually there will not be there pickup at that particularly that place and we need to go and board at the common VRL stops like Bangalore - Anandrao cirlce and Rajajinagar, but actually as per the booked details they should pickup from the Vijay nagar..

anoop_148
            I booked ticket from Pune to Bangalore and the bus timing was 2:45.They sent me a message half an hour before for cancellation of bus.I request you to take legel action against VRL travels because on the next day my interview was there and because of this travels i lost a golden opportunity.

regarding bus cancellation half an hour before the journey

Suri rajesh
              I was travelling with VRL travels on 6th November 2014 was unable to reach the my destination i.e. Torrangallu from Mumbai. The VRL bus in which I was travelling was KA 25 P 7926. I had to attend an important meeting with Managing Director of the company at 9:00 a.m. First of all it was not informed to the passengers that the bus might get late. Even after getting late the bus driver was answering in a very rude manner to all the passengers. The customer care of VRL travels was not responding since 6:30 a.m. The contact person and booking office was not responding with the given mobile number [protected],[protected] So it's my kind request to the Indian Consumer Forum to take an action against the VRL travels and should even assure that the bus services should be given properly.

Sharathchandra Bhagawath
                I have travelled with my family from Udupi to Mysore on VRL on 26th October - Bus number - KA 25 D0882, Seat Numbers -U22, L20, L21. I am a regular commuter on Mysore-Udupi route and I always preferred VRL for its bus and service quality. However, the latest incident raises a questions about my choice. We had three luggages that we had kept in the bus boot space on arrival. At Mysore, assistant crew[cleaner] of the bus Mr. Manju demanded money for this service. I handed over Rs 20, but he demanded more. I asked him if passenger luggage is a paid service - this made him arrogant and warned me not to come in the bus again. "I will deal with you the next time you travel in my bus" - were the exact words he spoke to me, pushed my luggage to the road and drove off. Since, I am a regular commuter on the route, I would not prefer VRL the next time since, I know that I would not be treated good and would always remember the warning that I have been given. This is to get your attention to such crew in the bus that would spoil the brand value of VRL.

Abhijith bhat
                  Name : Abhijith I booked 2 tickets from Mangalore to Bangalore, the bus is VRL airbus, they taken 1200 per head, the Departure time is 10pm but they departure at 11.30pm and stopped the bus near uppinangadi more than an hour to pick up 2 pasendure from another VRL bus, and arrived at 10am to anandrao circle(Bangalore), they mentioned that arrived to Bangalore at 6:30am, one of the worst experience in my life and i lost one day salary, and also lost my important meeting, the driver was not response correctly, he told to call to VRL Office, planed to go consumer court but i dont have the time. Bus Number: KA 25/C7505 Boarding point :pvs building kodial bail Mangalore Date:5/10/2014 TR.NO:2849900

United Leadoxide product pvt ltd
                    Pl refer your LR no VRL[protected] dated 2 Sept 2014 from Calcutta to Goa . Not able to track on tracking system, and no trace of material . Kindly look into matter and guide us . Our finish product is waiting for dispatch . And for that we have to pay penalty..

VRL Travels — Charging For Extra Luggage [Resolved]

Praveen Nitturkar
                      Hi Name : Praveen Nitturkar Seat No. : 11 Bus No. : KA 25 / D 4878 Journey : Belgaum To Mumbai Ticket no: TG9V92478859 PNR...

Christopher DPenha
                      My name is Christopher J. D'Penha. I am a senior citizen. I was travelling from Bangalore to Mumbai with my wife. We were travelling in bus no. KA25 D 4789. We left Bangalore at 10.00 pm on[protected]. The journey was fine. However when we reached Sion Circle Suddenly the driver turns back and says he is going to Wadala instead of Borivali. From Wadala he says we will get another VRL Bus to take us to Borivali. What is this nonsense. At the time the driver made this strange decision to go to Wadala instead of Borivali there was only myself and my wife, another senior citizen couple much older than us and three teenager girls. These teenager girls were saying they had to proceed to Mira Road. Just think the inconvenience by going to Wadala. The two drivers and the Bus boy were very rude to me. Please tell me whose decision it was to go to Wadala. You are cheating customer.

rsprasad
                        Dear All, To whomsoever it may concern, this is to bring to your notice about the incident that happened with me today while availing your services.I had a journey scheduled for Bijapur from Bangalore on 14th August, 2014. I changed my plans and wanted to cancel the journey ticket. So I called up the customer care[protected] and they said there is a VRL office in Marathahalli near Kalamandir which is authorized to cancel tickets booked online. I went there only to find out that office to be just an agency who said they could not help me, as I had booked an online ticket through Guest Log-in. This information provided by the Customer care misdirected me and consumed my valuable time. As a result, I lost out of other important professional engagements. The customer care could not even understand the loss of my time. I had availed VRL services earlier, but was thoroughly disappointed by the service and mis-communication of information when it mattered to me the most. The monetary loss compensation would be the least thing which could be done to make up for my loss of faith in the Services. I hope future services improve and do not disappoint by this lack luster service and poor communication.Hoping to hear back from you on this complaint with immediate compensation of my loss. VRL ticket details: TR#2540451 Regards, Rajesh Prasad, +91-[protected].

Aarif Mulani
                          on 11th August 2014 booked VRL travels from Kharghar to Belgaum.
                          Bus No. KA-25-0658.
                          Seats booked 5-6 Sleeper coach.My brother & sister along with a little boy got
                          into bus to seats 5-6 after a while 10 minutes after leaving kharghar.
                          Bus driver & conductor were harassing us for more money.they were demanding 900/- more for a small boy.
                          i requested them since small boy is on my lap. but they were in no mood to accept.
                          i booked the ticket for Rs. 1800/- 900/- * 2. after paying so much amount they were in no mood to accept .
                          finally i had to pay 700/- rupees more unnecessarily.
                          since iam frequent user of VRL every 10-15 days along with my family.
                          now i dont want to continue anymore with such travels who does not have any
                          courtesy and who only wants more extra money like a greedy dog.

Sm_she
                            My sister was boarding a bus to Mysore from Udupi and TR number is 2494387 and the bus number is 0882. She was waiting for a bus near kinnimulki gopura and a conductor of another VRL bus which was actually of a Bangalore asked her to get into the bus saying Mysore Bus conductor missed to board her and asked this driver to get her into this bus and leave her in Mangalore bus stand so that she can catch the proper bus from there. When my sister questioned back he said we will drop you at the bus stand and you can sit next to ladies. When she boarded the bus she saw that there were only two gents apart from driver and conductor. She got a call from Mysore bus driver asking why did she boarded a wrong bus infact he is coming just behind the bus she boarded. She got panic and asked driver to stop the bus but he was insisting on stopping at Mangalore bus stand. She forced him to stop at katpadi bust stand and then boraded the correct bus. A Myosre bus driver says he did not asked the other driver to board her at all. Looking at this situation we sense that driver had a wrong intention to borad her into the bus. We would want a proper explanantion on this behavior as she was a single lady and booked her ticket in your agency trusting the quality and service. We are eagerly wating for your explanantion.

[Aug 10, 2014] VRL Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

VRL Travels — pickup left, leaving us behind without informing [Resolved]

amitprak
                              Hi, My ticket was from Bangalore to Murudeshwar. In Ticker it was mentioned as reporting time @8:00 PM and departure time...