VRL Travels Customer Care

Hubli
Dharwad District
Karnataka

Load

VRL Travels related photos (52)

VRL Travels Complaints & Reviews

sayeedkhan3582
My journey started late by 30.min from Borivili (Mumbai) after leaving Mumbai the driver stop the Bus on the highway very badely, on asking the driver we came to Know the breaks are failed & he some how managed to stop the bus & he infromed the office to send the new bus

The new bus came after 2 hrs & the journey with bus ended just before Pune as this Bus also got breakdown (This shows the kind of Busses used by VRL)

We are suppose to reach the final destianation Hubli (Karnatak) by 8.Am in the morning but we were standing on middle of the road (Highway) waiting for the bus as it came at 8.30 in morning.
The great thing about VRL that the quality of staff. They choose the special C grade drivers who dont even know how to talk to the passengers as they use a vey low garde language, behaviour is so pothetic & to avoide the complaints they hault the bus to an un ususal stop which is far away from their office (the actual final destination of the journey).

My request to all the passengers please avoide travelling by VRL as i faced this second time & learned my lesson

Ticket No - 5371121 - Control No - 4621093
Journey From - Mumbai to Hubli[protected]

Sanjana A
    I had booked 2+2 seater bus from Hubli to Pune on 18/01/11. But due to bus break down, they had shifted me to AC Volo bus, there were lot many bed bugs in that seat, and my journey was horrible, and when Pune came , i went to take my luggage, my bag was torn , because of rats, all stuff in the bag was powdered,

how horrible experience,, cant belive VRL buses have rats and beg bugs,,, shame on VRL. Please take proper action,, else we will put case on you people,,,

To all my freinds who must have undergone this experience, Please stop travelling by this dirty VRL bus, let us put case on these people, then olny they will learn lesson,,,

DIGUSTING VRL,,,

VRL — seatings [Resolved]

vikasrjoshi

I, Vikas R. Joshi, had booked a ticked to travel by the VRL A/C volvo semi- sleeper bus for journey...

giribdt12
      This is terrific. VRL is cheating people like anything by increasing the fare double the amount of original during festivals. This deepavali they have kept the fare more than 1000 rs. which will be 500 during normal period. These people are looting people. Please rise the voice against them to get justice for the common people. No other travels will hike the fare. if at all they hike its only rs 100 which is affordable. How could they cheat people like this and loot them.
      True, it really terrific. Not only VRL, almost all bus operator do this. During festival and long weekends the fares reach sky high, its tough for a common man to manage their travel during festive season. There will be no reason to make a hike. I have been searching for proper channel where we can protest for this and try to bring control over the bus fare hike which is done for no reason. Is there any transportation authority under which all this private operator come in? where we can seriously complaint about this.

VRL Travels — Travel woes [Resolved]

vaishali butalia
        I had my ticket booked on the 2000hrs multi-axle volvo of VRL bus services from Bangalore(Kalasipalayam) to Pune for the 28th...

kashinath2001
        Hi All
        I am frequent visitor to Bangalore
        There is one more problem with VRL travels.
        While coming from Bangalore, VRL buses stops for dinner in one of hotel in Davangere.
        Service in the hotel so pathetic that, there is no place to sit.
        If you are traveling witn your family, you have test your patience.
        During my last visit my family did not get place sit and were waiting for queue for long time.

After some time we got place to sit in Hotel , and by the time food was over.

We end up empty stomach.I called immediately to VRL main office Hulbli, but response was poor.

VRL travels advertises it self as one of largest travels, VRL should learn that by only running buses is not enough, Customer service is important.

Kashinath
        THE COMPANY DRIVER PERSON WON'T NO THAT THE FOOD WAS OVER, HOWEVER U CAN APPORACH HOTEL PERSONS TO PREPARE.!
        WELL ALSO REQUEST DRIVERS TO STOP SOMEWERE ELSE for LIGHT TIFFIN
        I was travelling from Bangalore to Mumbai. Had one worst experience from boarding the bus till the drop . No functioning customer office at the pick up point . The driver isnt concerned if the passengers have boarded the bus or no. Nor the main office employees responded properly . Very negligent regarding the passengers.

sweetsuman22
          BED BUGS IN THE BUS !!!!!!!

I've travelled form mangalore to dharwad and back many times from VRL, Ganesh Travels, and Durgamba.

Every bus is infested with bedbugs and the management or people at booking counters dont care one bit ! Obviously they wont, coz they never travel to the places we do! Even if you complain, its clear from their responses that it makes no difference to them
          Its impossible to sleep at night, and my whole body was covered in red rashes !!! i wonder what is the state of my stuff!

Please help !
          VRL is the worst bus to travel. The moment light switches off I have some creatures biting my feet then as night proceeds I can not sleep whole night they keep biting. Complained VRL management umpteen number of times but its of no use. You can always try SRS Travels they are clean and better.
          The only thing is VRL INCREASE THE FARE DURING FESTIVALS. Else everything is good and because of their good service they have grown like anything. Very simple is rl increases the fare during festivals means they are in demand. VRL is the best. This -ve comment is given by their compitators.

VRL1
            To Whom It May Concern -
            I just want to share the horrible VRL bus experience that I had this week. On the way back from Bangalore, I had a VRL bus basically kidnap me!

I had a fully paid ticket for a Volvo a/c semi-sleeper 11:15pm bus from Bangalore to Hubli, and arrived at the VRL station more than half an hour early, but the bus to Hubli never arrived. I waited an hour, and when the last bus came, the VRL people started closing up shop. Unfortunately, the VRL stop was on a very sketchy looking street corner and the VRL rep available told me that I had no other options for buses that night because I was "late" (even though I was half an hour early, that didn't seem to matter to him).

I ended up going to the main VRL office in Banagalore to find out waht I could do about my ticket, and a VRL rep told me (rather yelled at me, I should say) to get onto another bus that was waiting there and it would drop me at my correct bus in 10 minutes. He also went up and told the driver this.

The bus that VRL put me on had no seats left so I had to sit on a little ledge in the front of the bus. But I
            thought "Ok, this will only be for 5 or 10 minutes, so I don't mind". 10 minutes later, the driver is still riving and when I knocked on the door to find out where he was going to drop me, the VRL conductor locked the door, pulled the curtain, and pulled down his seat to further block the door. I could see that I was still in Bangalore so I wanted to get off the bus and go back to the hotel because they were obviously acting criminal, exhibiting suspicious behavior, and not going to take me to a bus 10 minutes away.

By now, I'm banging on the door like a madwoman, and the conductor just turns around and smirks. I didn't know where I was going or how I was going to get out the bus. I kept banging and the conductor opens the door and then slams it shut again and locks it without saying a word - crazy - and the driver and conductor start making comments and laughing.

I tried to push the door back open but it wouldn't budge and no passengers could tell me the final destination of the bus.

By then, I'm panicking because I had no idea where we going, for how long or far, and the only option was to stay on the bus because we had already gotten to the open road outside of the city limits, and
            there would be no place to go if I they dropped me off in a farm village or on the side of the road at midnite.

I ended up being on the bus, on a little ledge in the front, for almost 4.5 hours before the driver finally told the conductor to open the door. They finally begrudgingly told me that they were going to stop in some random bus station along the way in an hour or so; I had no idea where the bus station was and was worried about having to spend the whole night at a small, rural bus station, especially as foreign female alone.
            It was only after we got to the random bus station that the horrible driver opened the door and let me off. Fortunately, I was able to catch the one bus going to my destination, ang got on after having been locked in, terrified, and cheated.

This was a very scary situation because the driver and conductor literally locked me onto the bus, with no seat,for 5 hours, and no idea where I was going or what it would be like when I got there, late at night.

Is this how VRL treats its female and foreign passengers? Is this hoe private transportation companies in India oprate? Obviuosly so, and for this reason VRL needs to remove the "Frost & Sullivan Award for Best Practices" from its website; and I will do my best to NEVER use VRL again.

I’m shocked that this could happen on a VRL bus - I thought they were
            supposed to be an industry standard, professional and better than the government buses - oh
            well, so much for that!

Ms. Lena Thompson

VRL LOGISTICS LTD — Kidnapped by VRL Bus - Terrifying VRL Experience

To Whom It May Concern -

I’m shocked that this could happen on a VRL bus - I thought they were
            well, so much for that!

Ms. Lena Thompson

Ragavendra Rao
              The parecl has been booked on 19/2/2010 in Ambur but it has not yet been received. Please go through the complaint make the work as soon as possible.
              I am Mahesh Gune from Tech Mahindra Ltd. My parents had sent a parcel (50 KG -Rice) from Koppa, Karnataka. On 5th March, we had booked the parcel for courier for "Hinjewadi Road, Pune". Parcel had reached Pune on 9th. But, no one communicated related to product until and unless we called to VRL. We come to know that the parcel was delivered to Phursangi branch instead of Hinjewadi. I called minimum of 10 to 15 times to Hinjewadi office and requested them to deliver as requested. Each time person takes the request and when we call on next day, we come to know that parcel is still in the same branch and no action had been taken. Till now 15th of March, no one taken action to deliver the product. I can not raise complaint in VRL site. No one picks up call on time to answer. No escalation path to escalate my complaint. No one is worried about the delivery. The person who picks up phone doesnt answer properly.

To whom i need to escalate? To whom I need to contact? It's hopeless organization and logistic company. It's not my first experiance. This is my 3rd experiance. Twice in Mumbai, and once in Pune.

Please send it to as many and make them aware of the promises they make to the people while accepting the order.

Mahesh Gune
              we didnt received our parcel in vrl &lr no.[protected]

Smitha
                Respected Sir /Madam,

Hi, this is Smitha here. I had booked a bus from Bijapur to Bangalore on the 15th of January scheduled at 8:45pm. Since the bus had a technical problem, it departed at 10pm. But, the bus reached Bangalore well before time at 9am for which the driver needs to be appreciated. The problem i faced in my bus journey is that of the bed bugs, due to which i could not sleep peacefully. Therefore, I kindly request you to take some steps regarding the matter mentioned above, so that, the other passengers will not have to experience the same kind of difficulty in future.

malathi prashanth kumar
                  Hello

Am malathi working as HR Recruiter on 13th Dec i travelled from belgaum to bangalore the bus seats are full of bed bugs i couldnt sleep, whole night we couldnt sleep . the people also were rude towards the passengers . why are'nt they taking any action, is the managing team of vrl is so bad ... the bus number was 3623...........

VRL Travels — Increase in fare during holidays/weekends [Resolved]

Shivanand Angadi
                    Dear all,

VRL is cheating people by increasing double/tripple the normal fare during holidays/weekends. Is...

Sneha Jain
                    People travel by VRL not be Choice but by forced decision due to tickets not available on other transport agencies.
                    This is the 8th time i am facing this issue. there are lots of bed bugs in the bus. also the time taken to deliver to a destination is too long. recently, i travelled from Ilkal to Bangalore. te bus was suppoed to arrive at Ilkal by 10 pm. it arrived at 10.45 pm. the driver said there is no guarantee on the time it takes to reach bangalore. However, latest it would reach by 9 am. but i reached Bangalore at 10. 45 om.. also, the bus was supposed to drop at Lalbagh. but the driver got down and did not turn up for an hour. i had to miss my office and an important meeting justy for that stupod driver and stupid service.

VRL Travels — BED BUGS ON SEATS [Resolved]

Anil Kshatriya
                      I’m Prof. A S Kshatriya from Symbiosis, Pune. I traveled last night from Belgaum to Pune using your service. I regret to...

VRL — Bus cancellation [Resolved]

Veena Vastrad
                      Respected Sir,

I and my husband have booked bust tickets on 26th of October 2009 from Belgaum to Pune for sleeper...

VRL Travels — About Departure & arrival timings [Resolved]

Manju
                      Hello ,

I had travelled from Gulbarga to Bangalore last evening. The bus left at 9PM (Timing was 8:45), thats...

Shankar Kumar

I have booked ONE Bus Volvo A/C Seater from Bangalore to Pune through Internet booking facilitated by www.redbus.in

Please find below the details of my journey ticket:
                      [protected][protected][protected]-
                      Journey Date - Monday, Oct 19,2009
                      No of Passenger: 1
                      Seat No: 14
                      Travels: VRL Travels
                      Bus Type : Volvo A/C Seater (2 + 2)
                      Dep time : 9:45PM

Landmark: Davangere
                      Address: VRL Travels, Darshan Complex, DVG, PB Road, Bangalore
                      Contact Number:[protected]
                      [protected][protected][protected][protected]-

As I had no idea of my boarding location Davangere in Banglore. On Saturday, 17th Oct I called up at the provided contact Number[protected] to inquire about my boarding point. The person on the other side told me that the bus will ply from Ananda Circle in Bangalore. He asked about the travelling passenger name, seat number & journey time for confirmation. Finally he told me to come to Anand Circle at 9.30PM on journey date to catch the bus. When I called at same number[protected] Hour prior to my journey, this time I got reply that Davangere is the actual boarding point and not Ananda Circle.

Sir, then on phone I was told that Davangere is another district in Karnataka, which is located around 265kms far from Bangalore. To reach Davengere it takes around 6 hours. The information printed in the ticket where Boarding location is Banglore & Landmark is Davaengere are 100% misleading and confusing. Even on my first enquiry call on Saturday, I wasn't provided detailed information regarding boarding point and how to reach Davangere.

After these conversations when I felt very much disappointed to know that I had missed my bus, I called up VRL Travels Manager at his mobile number [protected]. He didn't accept any flaws from his side and put all blames on me. Even when I asked to do either some arrangements for my journey or refund of my ticket he turned up with big no. He told me bear all losses, there will be no refund and to buy another ticket in order to carry out my journey.

Sir, all these conversations were on phone. In hassle to get another ticket to Pune I wasn't able to go to the VRL office in bangalore. On phone they totally denied to accept their faults which made me suffer at other end. I was supposed to reach by 7.30AM in Pune but instead was able to make it by 12.30PM.

Please address to VRL Travels monopoly and rude behaviour towards its customer & penalize them. I would like to get refund of total fare and compensation for sufferings incurred at my end.

regards,
                      Shankar
                      VRL bus route from belgaum to pune, when will be reach at pune in next day, that time some drivers don't know about route in pune- aundh - kalewadi phata please available bus on this route and care about customers . . .

VRL — Robbery [Resolved]

Parvthi Radhakrishnan
                        I had recently travelled on a VRL Bus from Bijapur to Bangalore on 29.05.2009 on bus no KA-25 C 986. While the bus was parked...

VRL — Bed bugs in the VRL Bus seats [Resolved]

Poornima17
                        I had a horrible journey from Bellary to Bangalore on 8 dec 08 due to bed bugs in the seats of VRL bus. Whole of the journey...

VRL — CONSIGNMENT NOT RECEIVED [Resolved]