Way 2 Wealth Brokers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 12, 2022

File a complaint to Way 2 Wealth Brokers

Having problems with Way 2 Wealth Brokers ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Way 2 Wealth Brokers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Way 2 Wealth Brokers

Toll free
1-800-4253690

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Way 2 Wealth Brokers customer care

Way 2 Wealth Brokers reviews & complaints(7)

On Mar 23rd 2022 i ordered a sunglass through www.eyemyeye.com and the order no. is EY[protected]. After that i have been continuously following with their customer support team for the delivery but i didn't get any proper response or solution from them.!.Today is Apr12 and my bad now only im realising that i have been cheated by this fake company and their fake website. They will be sending coupons to your GPAY and ask you to use the code...
Your Jalahalli branch do not provide proper customer support for trading. I am very disappointed on this. Almost more than one month I have not traded ayvthing because of this lapse....
Pls start new bus kheda to ahmedabad. Time 7.45 am. Because all daily routine passenger fill very difficulty. All bus at 7.30 to 8.0 am are very full. Passagers have nothing space atleast stand. So fill very very difficulty. Kheda to ahmedabad daily updown passagers is minimum 35 to 45. Nothing to set all passanger in other buses because all buses are daily going full....
As they have mentioned in their terms and condition cashback bank transferable. But after payment of Fee for Study Package, they are telling that its bank transferable only after completing 1000/- in their account. On top of that, you can only earn through only referrals and the best part is there is no place for referrals code. I lost my money please don't waste yours. it's a fraud and they are playing with money and emotions of poor students...

Satta company WWW.infogram.com satta fraud plz website pratap nagar shyam satta google maps fraud fakee
Way 2 Wealth Brokers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I didnt received yet my refund amount yet .This is a fraud website .
I have returned the wrong saree and have received the crazendemand received acknowledgment, but not yet received the refund.Please help to get my refund amount .
Ksn Naidu's reply, Dec 4, 2018
didnt received yet my refund amount yet .This is a fraud website .

I am a franchisee of way2wealth brokers for kangayam town since 2012. My franchisee id: fb91.
    I signed up the franchisee agreement by paying a sum of rupees 50, 000.00. Due to my personal problems i was unable to conduct my franchisee activities. I emailed and send a hot copy request to ms nagalakshmi of w2w brokers chennai branch, for closure of my franchisee and asking for refunds of my security deposit six months back. My account manager ms nagalakshmi promised me of refunds within a maximum of 90 days. But i have been waiting for more than 180 days but there is no response from ms
    Nagalakshmi and way2wealth brokers pvt ltd chennai.

Ms nagalakshmi: mobile: [protected]
    Email: [protected]@way2wealth.com

Are they going to provide any interest on investments for my deposit for all the delay time they taken?
    Are they using their franchisee security deposit funds for their own investments by purposely delaying in refunding it??
    Are they need no investors to take up any franchise with them in future by delaying in refunds purposely?
    Is way2wealth turned to be a big scam????

If not what else hold their hands in releasing my hard earned money back to me???

My Name is Bhanvar Singh and PF A/c BGBNG[protected] and My Claim ID is BGBNG[protected].
      I applied 2 times PF withdraw, but it has been rejected and i am not received any rejection letter and rejection reason.
      So it is my humble request to you please provide me the rejection details, so i will apply again.
      customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.