Jaiprakash Associates / Jaypee Group Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 6, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Jaiprakash Associates / Jaypee Group

Having problems with Jaiprakash Associates / Jaypee Group?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Jaiprakash Associates / Jaypee Group customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Jaiprakash Associates / Jaypee Group

Jaiprakash Associates / Jaypee Group Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Jaiprakash Associates / Jaypee Group reviews & complaints(348)

Product was used for two days, I sent Puri sabzi for my son's tiffin. The gasket of the small box is filled with oil. It is not getting cleaned up. It is toxic for children to use such untidy box. I bought it just 2 days back for 850while the MRP was 930.
What is the point of buying such expensive products when the quality is so poor....
+1 videos
Dear Sirs,

I have a FD with Jaiprakash Associates Limited for an amount of Rs.45, 000/-, which had matured for payment on[protected]. I had tried contacting the company for refund of the FD amount and sent them emails but there has been no response from them till date. Appended below is a copy of the emails sent to the company.

Please help to obtain refund of my hard earned money.

Mrs....
This is regarding a complain email i had written to jaypee public school principal, Greater noida.

Firstly, her tone in which she was addressing was inappropriate.

Second instead of acknowledging and apologising for the inconvenience caused due to poor network connection since past 1 week, she was rude enough to tell me to not complain like this. ( writing a strict mail to principal ).

Third br...

FD money
Jaiprakash Associates / Jaypee Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir
    I have a FD of JP group but not received the maturity amount.
    Please find below the relevant information

Fixed Deposit Number : 42712
    Fixed Deposit Amount : 1, 00, 000 (1 lac)
    Name of fixed deposit Holder: Ruchi Khandelwal
    Present Address: 218, Ashapurna City, Pal Road, Jodhpur-342001
    PAN Number: AOAPK2573A
    Email Id: Ruchi.[protected]@gmail.com
    Mobile Number: [protected]

Dear sir/ madam

Details of FD are as below
      Name - Archana Patil
      FDR No - 42663
      Warrant No: 332757
      Period - 14/09/2012 to 13/09/2015
      Deposit amount: 25, 000

We have just received cheque for interest amount 11, 305/- with date as 22/09/2016. We have not yet received invested amount and not received any interest after that.

Please look into matter and return us our money back

Money Deduction but transactions time out due to technical issues ..an amount of 18000 Deduction from my account through imps but not received beneficiary accounts due to transactions timeout 2and april, 2021
        Apr 03, 2021
        Updated by Jubaraj sahu
        Money Deduction but transactions failed

Sir/madam
          Greetings for the day
          Have written numerous e-mail to the company jaiprakash associates but have not received any interest as on date. I am a senior citizen and had opted for quaterly interest for fdr:0051986, principal amount was returned nearly after two years but interest amount for delay more than one lackh is due and no response from jaiprakash associates even during these hard times ( covid )
          thanking you

TARA IBRAHIM AMIN DATE 09/11/2020

REF:FDR No. 00229834, Warrant No.1870501 dated[protected] for Rs. 1515/-

In response to your letter No. JALFDRM19:1134907\4416 DATED[protected] I had written on 16/12/2019 followed by a reminder dated 23/01/2020.

I had informed to your office that the FDR holder Amina Amin expired on 13/01/2013. I had forwarded Death Certificate. As a joint holder I had requested...

Name - ramesh mangulal mehta
            Add - f/2 surbhi apartment plot no. 208. Sec 29 gnr. 382029.
            Fd recipe no.[protected]
            Maturity amount-29044.
            Sep 28, 2020
            Updated by Ramesh MANGULAL MEHTA
            Ph no.- [protected]

Off late the stray dog population in Jaypee wishtown sec -128, has increase manifold, with the result it has become a nuisance for us to even go for our morning evening walks. The dogs bark and attack us and lick sometimes. This is a cause for concern especially during CORONA times. The other day a group of five six dogs almost attacked a baby in a pram and they had to be shooed away. Every society we have dog lovers who feed them but what about the rights of those who are scared of stray dogs? Dog livers can keep their pets but stray dogs should be taken away to dog shelters. Kindly get them removed from Jaypee wishtown at the earliest. Thanks

We have a unit in jaypee Kassia (KS[protected]...but so far have not any construction or possession details yet we are still paying Emi..can you confirm what is the latest on construction front and possession to customers?

I have applied for withdrawal of pf and pension scheme related to pf, 20 days ago by postal with all needful documents.
                  my adress is
                  santosh kumar das
                  AT-purusottampur
                  PO/DIST-jajpur
                  odisha
                  my bank details are
                  state bank of india account no [protected]
                  ifsc code SBIN0000094
                  I have joined jaypee group in December 2012 at jaypee sidhi cement, baghwar and left company...
                  With reference to my jaypee
                  Pf no - dl/8572/55628 applied for withdrawal of pf as well as pension.

Pf amount is received on 13/04/18.
                  But sir pension amount is not receive yet.
                  I have asked many time regards to same issue

Sir kindly consider my request & look in my issue so that i can receive my pension amount.

Bharat mishra
                  [protected]br...

Hello sir

I have booked my flat in jaypee Kosmos 9 years back but till now I have not received our home. Jaypee has cheated us and not willing to give possession or money . Nearly 3500 home buyers are stuck and living in rented house like me, paying EMI and house rent . Its shameful that We have not got the possession till yet. We are hopeless now, even supreme court failed to give us justice, WAHI TARIK PE TARIK . Sir, You can not imagine our pain and trauma we have gone through . I booked my flat in 2009 when my daughter was 3 years old and now she is 12 yrs . I worked day and night to make my shelter in DELHI NCR . I trusted and voted BJP in hope that We will get our home timely . We have sent thousand of emails to PM office and pur PM twitter account but no result came out and you will not believe I cry when I see unreconstructed flat and our hard earn money owner of JAYPEE mr Gaur enjoying. In this matter we approached to everyone but nothing got except hopeless hope .
                  Sir, We want our home, plz save us . Mr manoj Gaur has looted our hard earn money .

Take action and put Manoj gaur behind the bar
                  I have got mature FD after delay but not getting interest on delay payment please give me delay interest. Amit Kumar moin-fdr no[protected]
                  Simmi[protected]. Madhu[protected]

We have booked a flat still no possession commitments
                  Sunil Kumar Srivastava ka death 13/07/2018 Ko Allahabad me hua JP me 22/05/10 to 31/05/2014 working ultra tech me 01/06/2014 to 13/07/2018 pension vibhag dwara annex k risiving Lester mag rhe hai DSNHP[protected] please sir forward my mail id [protected]@gmail.com please sand sir

Sir, i have a fixed deposit of rs 20, 000 in september 2013 for 3 year with jaiprakash associates ltd. After maturity 2 year's are pass they are not processing of payment. My fdr no 00431242 dt 29.09.2013. When i call there ph no [protected] office staff are not attend call. If they attend call staff do misbehave.
                    Pls refund my money i ever greatfull to you. Thank you....
                    Fdr no[protected]
                    Fd amount-60000
                    Maturity date[protected]
                    I change my home address jamshedpur to bangalore in dec 2016. Due to i vaccent the house i didn'trecived the cheque from j. P and my cheque will return to jaypee group, after i submitting my new adress and aadhar card copys on karvey jamshedpur in aug first week 2018. Till now i do not get money from j. P associates....

I had booked 02 studio apartments in buddh circuit, japee green sports city in 2013. The apartments have not been completed and instalments paid. The company is refusing to refund my installments even after i have told them that i want to cancel the booking as its now crossed the completion date, and over due.

They say the refund policy has been changed now and delivery will start in 36 months, this was told to me in 2017. And in case of refund from july 2019 onwards only. I have an email from them stating this.

Fdr no. 00364409 – payment of interest for the period from 12/10/15 to 06/07/17 - more than rupees one lakh of interest is over due from j p associates, against the fixed deposit made by me of rs. 5 lakhs.

I had written a number of letters and they have committed to company
                      Law board about making payment of all the amount due and are
                      Getting extensions but not fulfilled their promise.
                      Sep 10, 2018
                      Updated by krishsrini99
                      Nothing has happened on this complaint and the company has not responded as well till date. These types of
                      companies should not be allowed to further fool investors by taking money and go in for liquidation by the
                      Government. The Govt should stop them from accepting deposits from public and make them liable for the wrong doing.
                      FD receipt no : 00599209, Due Date: 21.12.14, FD amount : 56000, FD interest rate : 11.5 percentage., FD receipt no : 00602737, Mature date: 21.12.14, Amount : 44000, interest rate : 11.5 percent.

I have invested rupees 5 lakhs in fixed deposit against which the company issued me a deposit receipt no 00364409 dt 12/10/12. They have not paid interest for the last two years even after the fd was due for repayment on 12/10/15. The repayment was delayed by two years and interest was not paid till date. The interest over due would be more than one lakh today....