Web2Tech Solution

Palam Extn., Dwarka Sec-7
Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Our story started in 2009 with a digital agency established to help companies develop effective digital presence and build innovative products. Over the years we’ve built a team of proactive creators, strategic thinkers, and great organizers who feel and behave like family and friends first.

We want our clients to be a part of this family. By living your brand values and deeply understanding your customers, we design experiences, build web and mobile products, and grow businesses through digital marketing.

Load

Thu 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Web2Tech Solution related photos (4)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Web2Tech Solution Photos

Web2Tech Solution Complaints & Reviews

Please be careful with this company. I paid 10K for SEO to be done after various discussions and understanding their knowledge level of the work. Their correspondent asked me to pay 10K in advance. The total work was to be done for 25K. Immediately after 10 days they asked me to deposit 36K . I was shocked and I raised a complain here. Also I spoke to his technical person who insisted me to withdraw the complain and told that other complains were from competitor. He also threatened to equally post negative comments about my business and offer to sort it out mutually.

It is my duty to make everyone aware that they are fraud. They are not refunding my amount and simply ignoring. They are upfront telling that they will not refund my money and I can do whatever I want. Guys Be careful and dont deal with them. In case of any doubts or want to know the truth you can call me on my mobile [protected]
Mar 18, 2021

Web2Tech Solution customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I just had discussion with the technical person of Web2tech solution. After a long discussion they have agreed to carry out the work in the same package as discussed and which was confirmed to me initially by their customer representative.

They would do the work for 10k and if the work is good then I need to pay them in full with additional 15K.

If possible please close this case as resolved. I just want them to stick to their words and do not change the version repeatedly at least in terms of agreed amount and work.

We agreed for the promotion of my website for 25K. Initially I deposited advance of 10K. After 10 days they are asking me to give additional 36K without even starting the work. I have raised complain to them but my gut feeling and after reviews from others about this company I feel I am cheated and my 10K is gone.
    Mar 17, 2021
    I am discussing with the company for refund. I am giving them a chanece to either provide service or refund the amount. I know reviews make the company in bad light. However I will give them one chance to rectify their mistake
    Mar 17, 2021

I have raised the concern and company has called me back. I don't know if this is too early to comment if my issue will get resolved or not. For the time being I am under discussion with them to either deliver as per promise or refund the amount.
    They are upfront telling that they will not refund the amount. Guys be careful and dont deal with them. They are the biggest fraud.

Harish kumar mali, Tanzoglobal.pvt ptd ahmedabad +91 [protected]

sir i take 1 year membership in 14000rs before 17 days but now mr deepak gupta demand again 13500 rs and if i can not give again 13500 rs then your company cant start my seo work .
      please give me back my 14000 rs money other wise we will do legal action
      Mar 10, 2021

Initially when they contacted they said 17000 rs is the full and final payment for digital marketing of my company in which they will make my company's website and SEO in more than 25 serch engine for 2 years. After I paid this amount they said you have to USD 575 for SSL on Google for website security again I asked them to give me in writing this time that after this payment I don't have to pay any amount for any service now after paying that money the company is asking for Rs 93000 so this company is cheater company don't trust they dont do any work they just know how to extract money and keep demanding money untill you stop paying them don't ever trust this company at all otherwise your will loose your money I am planning leagal action against this fraud company
        Feb 19, 2021

Same story here bro! & there are lots of others too being the victims of this notorious criminal named Sachin Chauhan (proprietor of web2tech solutions)

Same story here bro! & there are still plenty victims of this criminal named Sachin Chauhan, the proprietor.

Bro, they will contact you & promise to complete work if you mark this as resolved. Do not mark this as resolved & ask for full refund first. Do not believe in their promises.

I had purchased website designing and digital marketing services from above mentioned firm for 2 years. I had paid them ₹10, 000 through an IMPS bank transfer on 08 January 2021 for the same. But till date, I have not received any agreed services from them. Through hard efforts, I got to know that now they are demanding extra ₹32, 000 more in the name of website designing. I asked them to either proceed with the work as per mutual agreement or refund my paid ₹10, 000. They denied both the options and told me that work will proceed if and only if the extra amount be paid to them. They have forfeited my paid amount of ₹10, 000.
          Feb 23, 2021
          I received my payment refund
          Feb 07, 2021

They have not stood up to their promise. My original review still stands unchanged. It is undoubtedly a notorious thug group of fraudsters.
          So many victims, same story, same culprit named Sachin Chauhan, the proprietor!

Mera Naam Abhi Hai. Web2tech ko maine 19november 2020 ik game ke liye project dia tha aur enho ne mere ko abhi tak mera project complete kar ke nhi diya abhi tak mai 33000 advance de chuka hu yeh har bar yahi bolte hai apka project complete ho chuka hai ap 5000 pay kr de. Fir yeh koi bahana bana kar aur paise lete hai inki company kr numbers hai
            Sale office - [protected]
            Please anyone can help me. Please contact [protected]
            Feb 6, 2021
            Vbg
            Feb 06, 2021

You Got it All Wrong Mate We Are Completely Different Company. Web2tech is Located is Surat And Web2tech Solutions(our Company) Located in Delhi. We Have only 2 branches in Delhi, one in Palam And Second in Nawada. We Don't Work on Freelancers.com Either. So Remove this Complaint Because We Are Not Responsible for your Loss.
            Web2tech Solutions

These guys are cheaters. We found them on Freelancer. They asked us to pay 50% of the money upfront and then thats it. They stopped picking the calls. They cheated us.
              Nov 12, 2020

Web2tech Solutions

My 14000 refnad plz u company not right
                Nov 08, 2020

They took the money in december 2019 and didn't provide the committed service, no one is answering and don't providing any response. They are very unprofessional people. They took 25000 and asking for more money.
                  Oct 3, 2020
                  Sep 25, 2020

Fraud done by this company, taken, 20000 rs, by giving fake customers
                    My number block
                    My friend also 5000 taken
                    Another friend 15000 thousnd

Bahut chiter hai ye company fraud hai mere se pahle ye 10000/- karne ko bola phir maine 10000 pay kiya phir 4500 phir 5000...
                      Web2tech solutions company ne mujhse 19500 ka pement li hai or ye mera sirf website bana kr di hai bs. Nahi web pramotion...
                      Web2tech solutions ने मुझसे ₹19500 लिए उसके बदले उन्होंने कमिटमेंट...
                      मैंने dial4trade से वेबसाइट बनवाने और उसका गूगल प्रमोशन...
                      मुझे web2tech से डेढ़ महीने पहले बात हुई थी नया वेबसाइट...
                      Web2tech solutions (https://www.web2techsolutions.com) is very fraud company. Very fake people working in this...
                      Fake company, please do not trust them, they will take rupees and will not provide any service. They charged 10, 000 from...