Web2tech — web2tech - fake company - cheaters in dwarka

1st Floor, B-173, Palam Extn, Sector 7 Dwarka, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Vishal Adroja on Oct 16, 2019
Fake company, please do not trust them, they will take rupees and will not provide any service. They charged 10, 000 from me for website design and google promotion and now still asking for 12, 000 more otherwise they will not do any work and also will not give back my money. Clearly fraud is happening with me. Please do not trust this company and their employees.

Comments

We have no record of Client Name Vishal Adroja So Stop Posting Negative Reviews. if you Have any Issue Regarding Service Kindly Call us at [protected]. We Will Resolve This Matter Professionally.
Regards.
Customer Support
Web2tech Solutions
Plz do not trust web2tech solution company and their employee.froud company.
web2techsolutions's reply, Oct 25, 2019
We have no record of Client Name Jeetu So Stop Posting Negative Reviews. if you Have any Issue Regarding Service Kindly Call us at 9717658637. We Will Resolve This Matter Professionally.
Regards.
Customer Support
Web2tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd
I would like give a frude company title to web2tech solutions, all total frude before made any payments i asked about web2tech company since how have been long your company into this market, they replied 9 years old but when i was checked all details i found that this company is newely and only 6 month old, but after this all things finally trust and made payment first they asked 10, 000 on company web2tech solutions account, they again asked new payments for software update instead of this i again trust and i paid money 30, 000, then after a month they again says payment, i asked for my refund my but they are not responding and all numbers ringing, after taking payments they making fools only

Cheater ! cheater ! cheater !
Web2tech solutions company froud company h.
Web2tech provide very bad service don't trust them they have worst service and there company is poor in this whole world I give 1 star for this . wrost service
HI,
Web2tech Solutions (https://www.web2techsolutions.com) is very fraud company. Very fake people working in this company . Be alert if people call by the name of Web2 Tech Solutions. They don't have manner of taking. They sale only fraud service because people don't know about IT service.
If you want to know fake service provided by them please contact [protected]@gmail.com i will help out to find fraud services name.

Ye website apko saste bolega, uske bad 30k 40k 50k bolega ki google ka server lena hoga...ICAAn ka verification dena hoga...nahi to wesite nahi chalegi...enquiry nahi ayegi..sab jhut hai ye.

Web2tech - web2tech - fake company - cheaters in dwarka