[Resolved] WebLink.in — renewal package

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Rajat Abbey on Apr 25, 2018

I would like to inform you about the things that recently happened with me by your support executives because of which i deeply regret now taking your services.

My email id and username is [protected]@gmail.com and am your client for more than 8 years but am regretting to take your membership now.

Your executive diksha sharma doesn't even know what she commits and is very unprofessional and knowing that your company handed my account to her.

She committed me a package renewal cost on the 17th april and never said its only valid for that day. The main thing is that she said shes taken approval from her management for the renewal package and now shes saying management said no for it.

I mean do you have real people working there or just someone who commits anything and then a straight no the next day as if they never committed anything. Now rather than apologizing for her acts shes telling me go ahead and do anything.

Me being your client since more than 8 years now am very very disappointed and regret telling my fellow businessman to take your package because i never faced any problem anytime.

The time i had mr. Manoj as my rm i was highly satisfied but this lady commits anything without even talking to management and the next day she says no we cannot.

I dont know if you people can do something for that but i would really appreciate you to improve your customer satisfaction levels.

Note: if anyone wants sufficient proofs i have them over emails and whatsapp from her official numbers of delivering those services and dissagreeing the next day and the rude behavior that i faced today.

Rajat abbey
Fine chemicals & sc.co.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2018

[Apr 25, 2018] WebLink.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
WebLink.in Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2018
Hello Rajat Abbey,

We are very sorry for inconvenience. Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Weblink.In Pvt Ltd Support Team