[Resolved]  Weblinkindia.net — they charging a very high amount

I wanted to get a new design for my website as it had many bugs and was too slow for today’s fast generation. Having spent a huge amount on getting the website built, i was looking for someone who would redesign it without charging a lot of money. I heard about weblinkindia.net from a friend who told me that they provide budget friendly services. When i approached them i was shocked to see the high price. I told my friend as well that they were charging a very high amount and i was just not ready to pay that much. I had expressed interest initially but seeing the expenses i backed off. Still, i thought of giving it a try and wrote a complaint about the high prices. They sensed my problem and contacted me within a day. I told them about everything and asked if they could do something about it. To my surprise, they offered a service that charged a lower amount and that actually fit my budget. I am thankful to weblinkindia.net for redesigning my website according to my requirement and that too within my budget.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2019
Thanks for resolving my issue. very happy now. thanks.

[Aug 13, 2019] WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
WebLinkIndia.net Customer Care's response Aug 20, 2019
Hello Stella,

We are very sorry for bad experience with weblinkindia. Your complaint is in process, we will resolve is very soon.

WeblinkIndia Support Team
Updated by Stella Langer Aug 20, 2019
Thanks for resolving my issue. very happy now. thanks.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet