WebLinkIndia.net

Fax:
Fax:

Awesome

WebLinkIndia.net Complaints & Reviews

Domain expiry hogayi hai kehkar zooth bola gaya hai. Jabki abi 1year aur hai.
Sep 07, 2021

WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue quickly.

WeblinkIndia Support Team

After I paid 75% of my project with Weblink india they didn’t deliver 25% of the work!
    3 years waiting and after that Gaurav came and said no project and no refund!
    Mar 13, 2021

WeblinkIndia Support Team

Engaged Weblink India To design and build mobile application on Android & iOS since 2017.

They have been causing delays and asking for more funds. To date we have paid more than 700, 000 INR

Very disappointing service from Weblink India.
      Aug 5, 2021
      Aug 21, 2020

WebLinkIndia.net customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Amount is to 1, 464, 260 INR I can provide the invoices and statement if needed.

Kindly provide us your registered contact detail so that we can help you to resolve your issue quickly.

WeblinkIndia Support Team

Engaged Weblink to build multi service booking application. They have not been able to deliver anything to date. Keep delaying and making excuses.

A simple sms API integration of twillio they could not incorporate. Extremely disappointed with them. Real waste of our valuable time.
        Aug 5, 2021
        Aug 21, 2020

WeblinkIndia Support Team

I am a trader of plumbing equipment in delhi’s sadar bazaar. My business was going pretty good when this internet thing...
          I wanted to get a new design for my website as it had many bugs and was too slow for today’s fast generation. Having spent...
          My online e-commerce business was doing all good until a lot of competition rose in the year 2015. I am working from surat...
          It was around six months back when i approached weblinkindia.net for getting a logo designing done for my brand. The way they...
          My name is Abdul umar I had received a message from [protected]@jobs updates. Quikr.com names Bhartendu namwal mentioning that my...
          After numerous unsolicited calls from weblink's marketing team, i agreed to take them up on their seo services.
          I paid...
          This mail is regarding miscommitment of Weblinkindia sales team
          I had paid INR 65, 000 to weblinkindia.net at the time...
          After numerous unsolicited calls from weblink's persistent marketing team, i agreed to take them up on their seo services.br...

Weblinkindia.net — travel leads [Resolved]

This is to bring to your notice the unethical and wrong practices of a portal by the name of www.tourtravelworld.com
          br...
          I assigned the company to develop website and transfer $4000 and give them 4 months to perform and they couldn’t. They website...

This company completely scam i don't know how they survive until now talking sweet work is nothing done asking more money already two months nothing is done by weblinkindia more like stole people money without work payment even i try ask refund they are blackmail me not to give back my money bravo new way to get money easily their staff also not helping me thier are helping them self
          Nov 8, 2018
          Oct 02, 2018

Oct 08, 2018
          Hello Amigoraj,

We are unable to find your profile, Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email Id and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

WeblinkIndia Support Team

They are given service about promotion and etc. of business visibility on their portal and worldwide but they are always finding our problem in any condition
            actually they work is suggested to us for promotion in technical basis they will do and give us quotation for that, i was paid . and after that they doing some work like website and basic promotion and many more but SEO they suggested me that your company will top 1 ranking in 163 countries with seo promotion, and when i buy buy lead from their portal they claim on me that you are not doing more promotion, actually they want i will promote my website with 3 year but i cant agree because if they dont do their well with 1 year then how they doing with 3 year mean of that result will 0% why i will west my money. i request that dont buy membership with www.exporterindia.com because their employees dont give proper response before some time their employees talking with bad words . i am customer of them and they are service provider . www.exporterindia.com is subsidiary company of weblink.in so i request dont get any kind of service from this company.
            Nov 14, 2018
            Oct 01, 2018

Oct 08, 2018
            Hello UnifairE,

We are unable to find your profile, Kindly provide your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

ExportersIndia Support Team

Company makes promises but do not deliver. They keep asking for more and more payments also. Even though 'extra' payment amount...
              This mail is regarding miscommitment of Weblinkindia sales team
              I had paid INR 40, 000.0 to weblinkindia.net at the...

This company is fraud they are giving customers fraud details until customer make payment they promised me to give recruiter detail and help me in job they aren't providing me any details now placementindia cheated me they don't pick up calls and there customer executive are abusing please help me to revert back my money i will be very thankful to you.
              Aug 9, 2018

Updated by Suhalemir
              Placementindia.com is fraud and there payment company weblink.in pvt ltd they using this company to make payments they promised me to provide jobs and detail of recruiter after making payment in weblink.in they are not receiveing my calls not they provided any job or detail they are fake and cheating consumers please help me to revert back my money i will be very thankful
              Updated by Suhalemir
              You are fraud and cheaters you promised to help me in job to activate service charged me 5350inr now you didn't activate anything neither you provided anything you cheated consumers after charging money you even didn't pick up call charge back my money or face consumer court i am going to fir against this company drag you to court so every innocent know about you
              Jul 06, 2018
              Updated by Suhalemir
              Refund my charges or face fraudulent case against you I am going you FIR against you
              Jul 09, 2018
              Hello Suhalemir,

We have forwarded your complaint to related concern department. We hope, they will contact you and resolve your issue very soon.

Updated by Suhalemir
              This is the call center of thieves beware of them
              Refund my charges
              Fraud call center
              Updated by Suhalemir
              How many years to resolve problem
              Updated by Suhalemir
              Consumer complaint have shares with weblink.in they are fraud cheat consumers
              Refund my amount
              Jul 13, 2018
              Updated by Suhalemir
              I already complained against you in consumer affair docket no.803766 and 819356 but you didn't refunded my charged amount yet what is the role of consumer complaint then you are help scammer if my charges didn't refunded I gonna update this to media so everyone know truth
              Hi, I have the same experience as you. Let's work together to bring this fraudulent company to justice.
              Hello Suhalemir,

We did n't able to reach at your profile. Kindly provide your registered contact detail so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Weblink.In Support Team

I assign the company to re develop assessment website which is functional just we want to develop the service. They ask me to transfer $3000 then $1000 to get discount. I thought they can do the job. Then, they start ask me question about xml/api which is the core of the project. I found they are not capable of doing the job so, i assign new company to do the project. Now, in the last 3 month the company give me hard time to refund. They offer i bring customer to get my money back or to keep as credit note. After 3 month, i suggest to discount $200 while they cause me big damage on the project just to get it resolved. They do have feedback email which is not responding and the company look like fraud company

Once i ask for the refund the refer to discilimar on their website which i didn't agree or sign for acceptance
                Jul 26, 2018
                May 19, 2018

May 28, 2018
                Hello Zain Alabdin A. Fallatah,

We are very sorry for inconvenience. Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Jun 13, 2018
                Updated by Zain Alabdin A. Fallatah
                4 weeks and still my issues arise
                Jun 25, 2018
                Hello Zain Alabdin A. Fallatah,

Your case are in under discussion. we will resolve it very soon.

Weblink.In Pvt Ltd Support Team
                You took long time to response back what’s mattar