[Resolved] Wipro — confirmation mail not received after registering through wipro campus recruitment site

anushka_jain on Sep 3, 2019
I registered myself through wipro campus registration website whose link was provided by placement cell of my campus. After registering i didn't receive any confirmation mail with details for further wipro campus recruitment process that is on 6th september 2019.
There was a net connectivity problem when i registered therefore i tried registering again and got to know that my details already exist in your database with resume number-9123055.
Due to unavailability of password i am unable to login in my account.
Please help me in this regard soon so that i can appear for the test.
Anushka jain
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 4, 2019

[Sep 03, 2019] Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Wipro Customer Care's response, Sep 03, 2019
Kindly write at manager.[protected]@wipro.com with details. Thanks

Comments

Hi, I left Wipro 6 months back, I cannot register or login to Wipro Alumni Portal. Once J registered, it showed registration successful but when I tried logging in again it says I need to register first. And it's a never ending cycle. Please help me to login or register .
Employee ID[protected]
Wipro Customer Care's response, Sep 4, 2019

Kindly write at [email protected] with details. Thanks
Sir i have registered myself on wipro NLTH 2019 but did not recieved any mail or update. kindly help so that i will be able to appear in exam .
Thankyou
Anju yadav
[protected]@gmail.com
Thankyou
Dharanimohanraj
[Protected]@gmail.com
Sir I registered myself on wipro NLTH 2019 and today I recieved that my application has been rejected on the basis of selection criteria.
But I have fulfilled every selection criteria.
My resume number is 9429190
I registered myself for wipro elite NTH 2020 through the link provided by the placement cell of my campus but have not yet received any confirmation mail or update with details for further wipro campus recruitment process. kindly help so that i will be able to appear for the test .
Saima Sadaf

+91 22 3346 1010 [India West]
    +91 40 3097 0189 [India South]
    +91 89 1304 3333 [India South]
    Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560035
    Wipro - confirmation mail not received after registering through wipro campus recruitment site