[Resolved] Wipro — pf withdrawal

Vyom Saxena on Mar 7, 2018
I resigned from wipro technologies in oct 2017 after 6 years, and have sent all the duly filled forms along with address and bank account evidences to wipro pf team in jan 18.

Since then numerous follow ups with wipro teams - exemployee / pf / alumni for any updates or resolution of the same has resulted no action.

Every time you get email from a different person - "in progress"..

No helpline or phone number for exemployee and you are left at the mercy of an unresponsive email address and the folks behind those emails.

Very sad to see how wipro's pf service line / business unit is being managed

For last 2 months, i have been following up with them with no concrete response or closure
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 8, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Wipro Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
Dear Vyom Saxena, We Regret the inconvenience.Request you to reach out to our PF team exemployee.wipro@wipro.com or login to our Alumni portal along with your employee ID. Our team will take care of this request and ensure a quick resolution.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear

Thanks for your response, but i have been sending emails and following up with exemployee / pf / alumni and also with Sunitha Nair .. still waiting for a response or closure.. Employee ID 231758
I sent a couple of mail to pf@wipro.com with form-13 but seems it's going to bounce.

emp#297123
ello,

I interviewed in Wipro in 2014, but I didn’t joined Wipro that time due to personal reasons.

But you have created my PF account as PYBOM[protected].

And you have not updated my DOE in PF office because of it I can’t apply for withdrawal or transfer in my current organization.

Also I you have given date 21st Jul 2017 which is wrong as I even not given interview in Wipro in 2017.

+91 22 3346 1010 [India West]