[Resolved]  Wipro — unable to register in alumni portal

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Hi team,

I am not able to register alumni portal. While leaving wipro, didn't get any alumni mail to register. Could you please help me on this. I have sent several mails from last one week, still haven't got any response from them. While leaving wipro, didn't get alumni portal mail. I got to know from my friend to register in alumni portal for access. I registered throur synergy portal for alumni, but didn't get any response.
Please consider my query, need to file itr.

Employee id 357044
Satish kumar mohapatra
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-08-18 07:45:27

[Jul 17, 2019] Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Wipro Customer Care's response Jul 18, 2019
Kindly write at [email protected] with details. Thanks

Comments

Kindly provide form 16.Now in my current employer i need to fill the previous employer details for which i am a need of form 16. Please find below details.

Employee Name : PRADEEP BALIGERI

EMP ID :20012039

Date of joining : 04-MAY-2018

Date of leaving :23-APR-2019
Wipro Customer Care's response, Jul 18, 2019

Kindly write at [email protected] with details. Thanks
I exited wipro 8 months ago, now that when i try to access wipro alumini portal to download form 16 for the year[protected], the portal launches very slowly.

Kindly help on this as soon as possible.

Url tried to access: https://myapp.wipro.com/xemp/index.html
Wipro Customer Care's response, Jul 18, 2019

Kindly write at [email protected] with details. Thanks
After generation of offer letter wipro sarita vihar not letting me to join the company as they are saying due to some misunderstanding they skipped one round and i cant join also i have resigned from my current company and i have no where to join in that short time period. i have completed all the rounds in wipro but still they are troubling me in

Hi Team,

I have written mail to form16.ex [protected]@wipro.com, but haven't got any response.

+91 22 3346 1010 [India West]
    +91 40 3097 0189 [India South]
    +91 89 1304 3333 [India South]
    Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560035
    Wipro - unable to register in alumni portal