Wipro — wipro alumni page does not allow to sign in without otp but there is no option to generate otp on the page

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sasidhar Thanikella on Jul 12, 2019
I am asked to register through wipro alumni portal and it was successfully completed. Later when i am trying to login into this page again, it throws the otp error continuously. Ironically, the otp generation button cannot be seen on the screen. This is typical wipro internal tools haunting me even after leaving the company.

Please resolve asap for me to download my form16. I have several things pending due to this.

[Jul 12, 2019] Wipro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sasidhar Thanikella, Jul 12, 2019
My emp ID was 705699

Comments

We have fitted wipro product lights at ATM bank and it's not working since months. We have complained many times, but there's no response from wipro. The light fitted in ATM is not working. So, please repair it as soon.
The Bank is located at Pravinkood, near Chengannur, kerala

+91 22 3346 1010 [India West]
    +91 40 3097 0189 [India South]
    +91 89 1304 3333 [India South]
    Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560035
    Wipro - wipro alumni page does not allow to sign in without otp but there is no option to generate otp on the page