[Resolved] Witty Cart — a1 smart watch wc1

21 DHANYATA SOC, Satellite Ahmedabad, India
 Dushyantkumar Algotar on May 23, 2019
I had ordered a smart watch model wc1 through witty cart online. Bluedart courier has delivered the product. Firstly the packaging was hopeless and the watch was filled with dust. There is no user manual provided with the product. The product is not even connecting with bluetooth to any device. It's completely waste. Watch is not able to connect with any of the notifications apps. I have paid 1999 through cod. I have written an email to [protected]@wittycart.com on the same day. Till now i am not able to get any reply. No contact numbers have been provided on their website. Please find attached invoice..
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019
WC1 Smart Watch
SKU: WC1
MY PAYTM NO.
Updated by Dushyantkumar Algotar, May 23, 2019
Its your responsebility to give me answer and justice for fake product and its totally waste of my money..
Updated by Dushyantkumar Algotar, May 24, 2019
I did not receive proper invoice also.and totally fake for me. And its totally fraud for me as a company level.so give me proper justice for that .i am reputed people for this society.and i am totally shock to get this type of fake goods.
Email id
[protected]@yahoo.com
Updated by Dushyantkumar Algotar, May 24, 2019
Hello, i didnt find any reply from you.
I want to take legal action on wittycart company through judicial court under consumer forum.
Updated by Dushyantkumar Algotar, May 24, 2019
What is the meaning of resolved?????
I didnt receive any response from you for resolve my complaint.So why marked as a resolved complaint
Updated by Dushyantkumar Algotar, May 25, 2019
Hello, I may i know the information about my complain.and what wil be the action taken by you...

Comments

I didnt get any response from you. Please give proper response which i expect from you.
Maine coller purchase kiya tha witty cart se jo blue dart courier se aya 20/05/19 Maine diye e-mail pe bhi msg kiya fir witty cart ne replace nhi kiya. Pls contact me on this number [protected].
It was totally diffrennt one which they showed on the site...the features also is diffrent one camera eveything is lie wht they show...and they say actul rate is 9999 and they sell it for 1999...its not even 999 ...in the add it showed water proof dust proof but nothing...i think it wont last for more think a month

Witty Cart - a1 smart watch wc1