WWICS Group — not attending phone calls

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Ami Amari Maton on May 12, 2019
I had certain queries regarding the proceedings of my canada immigration for which my husband mr. Ujjal bakshi had called your kolkata centre consecutively for 3 days to speak to ms. Sukanya, despite of calling your office these three days again and again on different occasions he was either told that ms sukanya is busy in a meeting and will call back or he was even asked to hold the phone for a long time saying the call would be connected to her but that didn’t happen either and finally he was told that she would call him back but till date he has not received any call from her.
Please understand that we reside out of india and it is not possible for us to come to your office for every single thing which we had made it very clear in the beginning itself. As a client we have the right to be able to talk to your contact person in your office. My husband is in kolkata now and i will be really grateful if contact person would call my husband on his mobile to answer our queries.
Taniya bakshi
Fsn:136211

[May 12, 2019] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0