[Resolved]  WWICS Group — unprofessional attitude, harassment to client, withholding information

My wife payel bajpayee and me had applied for permanent residency (Pr) in canada through wwics, as immigration consultants. Our crs score is very high (471). While submitting the documents to the gc profile, wwics had done some glitches which they not sharing with us. After repeated communication on the above for the last 6 months, they are not sharing the details of the official mail id with which the profile was uploaded with the department.

After over 6 months has passed, we had raised a gcms request on our own with the govt. Of canada to know the status of our application, which should've been accepted till now. The gcms result shows that the status as "approved".
When wwics was contacted again to share the details (Password) of the mailid, they are not sharing the details, nor are they forwarding any communication from the govt. Of canada.
Also, according to the gcms, 23/11/2018 the status was approved and one has to get the passport stamped within 30days of that.
While wwics is not sharing the information with us, and have worked in the most unprofessional way possible, harassing us through each and every step of the application process. They being our immigration consultants did not guide us through the steps at all. Rather we had to push them every single time to get our application complete.

Wwics has treated its clients very poorly, extracted money and have failed to provide any service properly. We had communicated in person with the wwics, kolkata office to no avail. The kolkata office is shifting the responsibility to their head office and the head office remains unreachable.
I would request you to please look into the matter as they are not at all helping their clients and are working in the most unprofessional way possible, while taking the hard-earned money of the clients.

Regards.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2019

[Dec 13, 2018] WWICS Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I paid 2 lacs for immigration & once they received payment they stopped taking calls. When I visited the office they said the immigration is not possible. While taking money it was possible & later it wasn't. No services provided for money.

WWICS Group Phone