[Resolved]  Xclusiveoffer.com — Items not received and false gift assurance

Got a call from this company claiming to give assured gifts like iphone, dell laptop but after an immediate transaction of Rs. 6999/- . They did not give any receipt of the transaction and now refusing to give any item. Though i have a mail from their support team stating that they have received a payment of 6999/- but it seems of no use to get earlier state items.
They promised to give an iphone5s and some combo including shoes, tshirt, cap. I have not received any item and now they are refusing to take a call.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 14, 2016
The refund has been initiated by the company through cheque. Once I receive the cheque and mentioned amount (Rs. 5740/- ) after necessary deductions(due to gateway charges) in my bank, there will be no dues pending on any party and matter will be closed subject to refund taking place. Thanks Pradeep
Updated by pradeepundefined Oct 20, 2016
I have not yet received the cheque which they said in their mail. Its been 6 days from the day last conversation happened. I don't think any courier service takes this long for transferring.
Will update in another 3-4 days about the refund status.
Pradeep
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Guys i had the same problem but i have some phone numbers.[protected] name Manish Sharma,[protected] pricing department they are saying. We all have to do something to get our money back. am going to file a complaint and produce a case on this. We should not let this happen to others too. Lets find them and produce in court.

Delhi