Xclusiveoffer.com — product not arrived and ford company

Intially they call many times and said that you are our lucky winner who wins laptop. So, you have claiming a laptop just by purchasing combo of 4999.

After i paid, they send me a combo + watch whose worth is maximum 2000. So, when i asked them, then they tell us that you have also purchase one more combo for getting laptop.
I want to tell you this is fraud company. When i asked for returning money. They told that money is not refundable. So, plz arrest them and give my money to back otherwise gives laptop.
I have all recording, when i taught to these guys.
Updated by कुंवर पवनवीर राजपूत Nov 29, 2017

I have all recording, when i taught to these guys.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet