XpressBees Logistics Complaints & Reviews

XpressBees Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 7, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to XpressBees Logistics

Having problems with XpressBees Logistics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by XpressBees Logistics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

XpressBees Logistics reviews & complaints (2825)

Ordered from meesho, delivery boy *gururaj [protected]* asked otp on phone bfr delivering the package when i refused he changed...
Today I have received product are damage received. Please refund my money. I not like this type of products....

I had apply to my boat warranty claim on August 23 and my products has picked up on 24th August, and then I got message that it will get 4 days and I am still waiting over today and do not get any kind of message or mails regarding my claim so, I am requesting to you please solve my problem as soon as possible and let me know.
XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir.

Due to fake updates & unprofessional behavior of xpress bees courier boys every day I have to face...

I ordered a BOAT earphone from it's official website and I didn't receive my package and got a SMS that ot has been delivered.

AWB No. : [protected]

I was ordered a BOAT esrphone and I received a delivered message but product not yet received.

AWB No. : {Protected}

Xpressbees — Delay in delivery of the parcel

I have placed an order on Meesho on 2nd September, 2021. Xpressbees courier service site is showing estimated delivery date...

I was order a BOAT Rockerz 245 V2 Black and I received a delivered message but product not yet received.

Order ID : #771152_BGGN08801

AWB No. : [protected]

I ordered from skin pharmacy. I called the delivery boy 2:18pm. Becz i went to somewhere .he told me that i was busy nd i...

The second September I ordered from Facebook that X pressbees had delivered to me.I have delivered the damaged product. I am asking you to replace the product.Why is there no answer or replyI ordered a kurti and the sari went bad enough.Please help me.
          Tracking no -[protected]

My order is delayed by more than a month. I was never contacted by the delivery person during this period. Status changed to "Future delivery" and then to RTO declared without even contacting me. The tracking number is #[protected].

I placed an order BoAt containing BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro+ from Boat.com. Order from https://www.boat-lifestyle.com/ with order...

Hello

I raised returned pickup of 2 suits (MEESHO)

MEESHO Order [protected](red and black suit). I am sending pic also(THIS SUIT PICKED UP BY XPRESSBEES RETURNED PICKUPED GUY (AGE 40+)

MEESHO Order: (green): [protected] there were two pickup guys who came 1st one took a green color suit another one came(whose age is near 40+) and asked about the green suit. I told him that one was picked up by another guy. He said give me a red suit if it is not returned I will return to you in the evening.

The delivery guy never gives pickup slips. Meesho asked about the pickup slip.
              Return my suit

GREEN SUIT

1:PICKUP Tracking id [protected]

2:PICKUP Tracking id [protected]

Delivery Location
              Mirza shams Baig
              Allahabad(prayagraj)

Nov 6, 2021
              refunded by meesho . i did a lot doing complaints in meesho . Xpreesbeees logistics has worse services
              no one picking the phone. the problem is not solve. they have talked to Allahabad/prayagraj center
              ridiculous service provided by xpressbees. govt has to ban such logistics

I have ordered from Boat on 2nd Sept and, this is the pathetic delivery partner they chose to deliver their products to us....
                This is regarding AWB number [protected]
                This was supposed to be delivered on 7th September to durgapur westbengal...

Expressbees courier center loacated at HilalAbad sector 3 Qamarwari opposite police House Colony Srinagar 190010

With due to Humble request i wants to say that ur employees Tariq Farooq Beigh Of Zaina kadal Srinagar and some other employees are involved to broke my parcel, then stolen my Realme bud wireless of worth 2200 hundreds had been stolen by ur employees
                Kindly take a strict action against these culprit

Zahid Hussain mir
                High tech communication Bandipora pincode 193502
                Contact no [protected]

I received message from Xpress Bees,
                  AWB: [protected] from BIG SHIP not fulfill due to incomplete address For...

I didn't recieve my prepaid product which shipped on 6th August 2021.the product marked in the sight is on 12th August 2021 @1.01pm . But the product didn't recieve yet. The product which is very expensive. Please deliver the product in this week or please return me the amount which cost 3500 rupees.
                  My contact number is [protected].
                  Thank you .

I have ordered boat smart watch from boat official website and delivery partner was XpressBees but the delivery boy was a fraud who took my watch and repasted blank box moreover he also asking me to give feedback before giving packet and then he moved out quickly as it can be seen in cctv footage

We received an old product which we had not ordered. We are unable to return due to no tracking as per the order ID.

Order ID: 17720314