Monte Carlo Fashions Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Monte Carlo Fashions

Having problems with Monte Carlo Fashions?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Monte Carlo Fashions customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Monte Carlo Fashions

Monte Carlo Fashions Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 1800 501

View more phone numbers

Monte Carlo Fashions reviews & complaints(131)

I ordered a product from Monte Carlo from their website
The product was of bad quality
I requested a return following the procedure mentioned in the shipping and return policy
First they didn't answer on the customer care phone number, so i e-mailed them and haven't receive any response
I want the product returned and my money refunded to my bank account
Monte Carlo Fashions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was ordered sweatshirt prepaid rupee 1145 on 22/1/2023.but before shipping i was cancelled this order . order was cancelled but refund is not receive me and not any update for refund..and not any option see refund track ..am trying many time customer care number and email but they are not responding me.please help me.

I would like to complain as i tried to reach you people on email and phone from last 4 days but no response

I would like to request refund for Order id[protected] which is pending from 21 Jan 2023 as i have cancelled the item as it was a duplicate order and till date i havent received any refund or email from your side

Kindly refund my money back to original source

Dear Team,

I ordered 3 cardigans on 9th Jan 2023 and delivered on 11th Jan 2023. I raised a return request of 2 cardigans on 15th Jan 2023. Till date status is showing pending on the portal.

I am not getting any update on this. I have called customer care number of times but no one is picking the call. Please help me out in this matter.

Order id is[protected]

I orderer a product from Monte Carlo from their website.

The product in my order was smaller than expected and didn’t fit.

I requested a refund following the procedure mentioned in the Shipping and Return Policy (https://www.montecarlo.in/pages/shipping-return-policy).

First, they didn’t answer on the customer care phone number, so I emailed them and haven’t received any response.

I emailed monte carlo well before the return window expiration and I want the product to be returned and my money refunded to my bank account.
          Order number:[protected]
          Monte Carlo Fashions Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2023
          Dear Customer,

Greetings!

We are sorry to inform you that we do not entertain size, color, and product exchange requests. We do have a product return policy within 7 days from the date of delivery.

If you want to return Order # 100353166, kindly confirm that the product ( Monte Carlo Women Pink Printed Sweatshirt) is in its original condition and all the brand tags are intact. After receiving the confirmation for the same from your end, we will be able to arrange the reverse pick up. Once we receive your product at our location, we will transfer the amount in your Monte Carlo Credit/bank account as per your request.

Note: All items must be returned in their original condition along with the invoice; price tags should be intact and in the original manufacturer's box/packaging as delivered to you.
          I have confirmed the return request in the email chain on 23rd Jan and still haven’t heard any confirmation from you. Also, I asked about how I can securely share the Bank Details and you again are not replying.

My order no.[protected]

There was a size issue so i return my purchase which is picked up by 09/01/2023 successfully.

Since then i tried so many times to contact customer care services of monte carlo but no response get from the team.

even i send so many emails on registered email id of monte carlo but no response.
            please refund my money on same payment mode as soon as possible.

very disappointed with monte carlo customer care services.
            Jan 23, 2023
            the below mentioned customer care number are not available, which is mentioned in monte carlo website -18001800501 -8196922333 -0161-5048700 the below mentioned mail id is also not working [email protected]

Order ID[protected] is not delivered
              I ordered 2 sweatshirts which is to gifted . Now I am unable to recieve these sweatshirt in sheduled delivery time which is very disgusting
              A parcel came and in that a bedsheet was there which is of no use to me. Please return my money back as it was a prepaid order.
              I reported about the same through so many phone calls and emails but there is no reply and no pickup of phone calls on customer care

My order ID[protected], this product was returned but my refund is not received in my
                A/c[protected]
                IFSC- PYTM0123456
                Paytm Payments Bank
                My return was picked up successfully on 17 JAN 2023.
                I ALSO SENT MANY MAILS ON MONTECARLO'S MAIL BUT NO REPLY. I AM VERY UNSATISFIED FROM MONTE CARLO.
                Kindly refund money in my Bank Account.
                Kindly refund soon in my Account.

The women rust orange jacket is too small so i want to place it's return pickup.

No customer care executive responded to my request.

After requesting for a return product
                    they are not picking up
                    [protected] product id
                    Jan 21, 2023

I purchased jacket recently but not after wearing it for 2-3 times only its stitches start breaking around elbow area.

I am a regular user of your various products for the last 10 years Customer no [protected].
                        I purchased aFS T Shirt with pocket from your Showroom in Omaxe mall Patiala vide Invoice no[protected] on 21.10.2022
                        On washing, the shirt got shrinked in length about 2 inches making me uncomfortable to wear it in future.
                        So kindly replace it.
                        Shiv Dutt Sharma
                        Hi Team

We would like to inform you that kindly share the snapshot of the product and Bill/invoice on our email id [protected]@montecarlo.in for further processing against your complaint.

Please return my sweter because it is large in size, order no[protected]

I have brought 2 sweaters from Monte Carlo showroom at LAMBERT LENE, FIRST FLOOR, Regal Chowk, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, in the last week of September 2021. as they were lightweight sweaters so i started to use them in march 2022 but after 1st use I saw the fuzz on the sweater.Even it has not been washed yet. I don't understand the sweater costs Around Rs 2800, what is going on with Monte Carlo, the leading brand. I hope this complaint will be resolved soon.

Lint on my jacket tats worth 2600 from Monte Carlo batala showroom...
                              This is the first time I am wearing this and the quality i not good . fabrics lint fine thread are sticking to my jeans ..
                              Not worth the money I paid ... My local woolen clothes are better .

My complain already been summited regarding color faded in 1st dryclean and given for claim ...Nearly 23 days been passed out but no response.

Order No[protected]
                                  I have raised a return request on 06th Feb but I did not get any call nor did anyone come to pick up the parcel.
                                  I have been trying to call all the 3 numbers mentioned on their website but no one is answering the call even after holding the call till 5 mins and then it gets disconnected.
                                  Also I have mailed on company's id but no response from there too!
                                  Pathetic experience from a Big well known Brand like Monte Carlo!
                                  Never buying from the brand ever!!!
                                  I am filing a case in consumer court after 7 days now.
                                  Please look into the matter and raise a return request as soon as possible.

I purchased cotton fabric winter jacket on mrp 4950 from exclusive showroom in ajmer.
                                    It's a matter of great sorrow n surprising that color faded in 1st dryclean and was given to them for claim.
                                    My jacket is lying as such since 24th jan .Not send for claim so far...On asking they said it will take time as send in lot ...Not single ps...They also questioned why u got it drycleaned...What a silly question...Would i have given it to dhobi ghat for a wash.
                                    Kindly look forward to the matter and do the needful at earliest.

I received my order number[protected].yesterday. As I opened the package I was surprised to see the product. It is used jacket. There is a proof of this- one used face mask with lipstick stain was there in left pocket of the jacket. This is unfair on the part of such a big company. I am continuously emailing many times for returning the product but there is no response from them. The company is damaging it's image by adopting such practices. Why can't a customer directly return the product on the website itself like Amazon and Flipkart. There is a foul play on the part of the company. Customers need to be aware of such practices of companies.

Hello sir,
                                        I want to say that i ordered a Monte Carlo Jacket from there website. Today it got delivered but due to some reason I have to return that so i tried to return it from there website but there was no option showing regarding return of the product. So i called to there toll free number and they said that there's an option of refund but there wasn't and i again tried to contact them but no response from there side, they were not responding to my calls.
                                        So i want you to please take an action regarding Monte Carlo so that i can return my product. Because the return policy is only for 7 days that why I want to return it as soon as possible. I'm attaching the reference photo below.

Thankyou