XpressBees Logistics Customer Care

Facebook
3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall
Pune City

Thu 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 08:00 pm

XpressBees Logistics related photos (626)

XpressBees Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Divya Gadde
Even rating is not required for this person who is managing this. if he doesnt know how to manage let leave the courier service. very worst experience, he never calls he never contact us, we will get message as out for delivery but we will not get delivery even for a week and and after a week our shipment was returned back with out our concern worst courier office i have ever experienced

[Dec 05, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pleass call me [protected]

I didn't received my currier

aswini kumar tripathy1994
    tracking)_id:[protected]
    my order reached at berhampur on[protected] and out for delivery but in the evening the update was first attempt for delivery failed but there is no call from the delivery guy. and your customer care number always asks for the registered mobile number again and again after the number is given also. can i get the delivery guy or local office number so that i can contact them.

[Dec 03, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Xpressbees Logistics — Order not delivered

ayman khan
      I placed an order(containing 3 products) from Paytm. Order #[protected] placed on 20 november 2016.They shipped order using...

Azeemirfan
      Xpressbees Logistics Company services are the worst of worst services very very poor customer support plus services, lucknow team of this courier company is filled with they dont work at all they never deliver the products they just keep with them and after all they send back the product to the seller this company should be closed forever in lucknow, my shipment which was reached in lucknow on 14th of november 2016 till today 23rd november 2016 they didnt made a single attempt to deliver my shipment and now it has been cancelled from the website.

[Nov 24, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Xpressbees Logistics — Shoe/ not even came to my house

Harry Palanivelu
        Hi. This is Hari from chennai. And tracking no is[protected]. Delivery has to done on 11/11/2016. I was there at home full...

Niranjan Parida
        Your company massage me[protected] for deliver my product on[protected]. My family waiting for that Parcel but Parcel not arrive. Two days after your company costumer care call me, i told them i have not received any Parcel. Than she suggest me tomorrow your Parcel is hand over on your address. Till now my Parcel is not delivered. Your company is a fraud.

[Nov 14, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        My order id is [protected] and shipment id is[protected]. it was supposed to deliver on 6 nov 2016 between 9 am to 1 pm but it has not been delivered yet.

Tarak Mehta
          Dear sir/Madam,

This is Tarak Mehta from Ahmedabad. My shipment no is[protected].
          Last week I received a message from Xpressbees courier that I will get my product on 4/11/2016. In addition to that, I track the shipment number which shows that my product is reached at Ahmedabad but till today, even though I couldn't get my product.

So it's my humble request to send my product as soon as possible.

Thanking you.

Tarak Mehta

[Nov 07, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          My paytm parcel has been lying in my city for 5 days!!! undelivered yet!! dunno for what [censored] reason!😤😤😤
          I have made an Order on Snapdeal Order ID: [protected] (1 Item) DETAILS Placed on 04 Nov, 2016. Without contacting customer, made false reply twice "order not delivered due to Mobile Unanswered / Not Reachable." Without going to customer door step, making false reply from office.

Xpressbees Logistics — Undelivered Bajaj Finance EMI card

Nita Anil Menon
            I have applied for Bajaj Finance EMI Card on October 25, 2016, and made a payment of Rs 399 against it. After verifying my...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Narayani V Manapadam
            My Jabong shipment was supposed to be delivered by XpressBees.
            1. On 5th Nov I got an sms around 11am that the shipment is out for delivery.
            2. Around 5.10pm, i got an sms staying that the delivery failed because the door was closed.
            3. On 6th Nov, sms around 6.50am saying shipment out for delivery.
            4. Around 6.30pm, sms stating delivery failed as door was closed.

Now:
            1. We were at home the whole weekend.
            2. Why didn't the courier guy call?
            3. Obviously the door will be closed. For that precise reason, a calling bell has provided. Just a press and the door could have been opened.

So basically XpressBees resorted to a blatant lie and put the blame on the customer.

A very highly incompetent and pathetic courier service.

[Nov 06, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Narayani V Manapadam Nov 06, 2016
            Can I give a negative rating? The rating of 1 is too much, actually, considering the non-service and untruthful attitude
            Updated by Narayani V Manapadam Nov 06, 2016
            Please someone tell the Company not to hire liars.
            Updated by Narayani V Manapadam Nov 06, 2016
            I need an honest feedback from this courier company - NO LIES...
            Updated by Narayani V Manapadam Nov 07, 2016
            Escalation required...
            Jabong asked if redelivery is needed. When delivery itself was not attempted, where is the question of redelivery?
            Negative rating required for such a pathetic service
            Hi this is my shipment id:[protected] i didnt receive this product. There is no call from ur courier boy. Now i got a message that the customer is out of station. But i didnt receive any call from ur company..

vaishali khatnani
              I have ordered a product, order id is[protected] from shop clues and the expected delivery date was 2nd of November 2016 i got a message that the ordered has been delivered but i have not received the order yet i want to know about my product i want my product back it has been deliverd by xpreesbees logistics and i have not received any order by them revert me as soon as possible.

[Nov 04, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I have ordered earphone through paytm but not received till now.
              I ordered my snapdeal product on 12 of nov.. i tracked my order .. i finnaly found that my parcel reached lucknow but it is not delivered yet.. My product iD is [protected] and awb no is[protected] kindly deliver my product.i want my product as soon as possible... i didn't understand why they are taking much time for delivering my parcel.

Abt2110
                My AwB[protected],
                Last five days I followed up to your courier branch for sending my Icici courier but thay can't respond and today I called on your customer care no but executive can't give proper ans and talk very rudely behavior.so before I take further step kindly do the needful.and kindly request you to take action on this branch.so Customar getting proper response to your side

[Nov 02, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In this case you can wait for their response. However if you will not get this resolved you can file a case in consumer court or send a legal notice to the company. For detail you can log on to MyAdvo | Get Legal Advice | Find Expert Lawyers (http://www.myadvo.in) or call at [protected]. You will be surely served for the injustice incurred to you.

Ujjwal Agarwal

hussain shaikh s
                  I got a message on 27oct 2016 that we are anable to dilivere yr dox due to incomplte address, than i call at service center they put the message that we will deliver within 24hrs, after 24hrs i got the message that we are anable to dilever .this his rubesh, than how i get my courier from diffrent courer companyproperly.it is urgent to me.without that i will not get my salary not asingle penne my AWB no[protected]

[Oct 31, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by hussain shaikh s Oct 31, 2016
                  Please sent my dox as soon as possible or if you cant than just call me i will come to collect it my contact number is [protected]
                  Updated by hussain shaikh s Oct 31, 2016
                  Company cant call or what
                  Updated by hussain shaikh s Oct 31, 2016
                  Today aslo i got the message that yr shipment is on the way, still i didnt got my shipment, yr company doesnt understand the meaning o[censored]rgent.u dont have any priority for customer .I am very disspointed on yr services.i only request u to give my bank bk.yr company only know to earn money.service gone to hell.my AWB no[protected]
                  7JQ[protected] no delivery yet.. Got a message that I refused the delivery.. I didn't even got it and y would I refuse it ? Pathetic service and fake update... I already paid it then y would i refuse it... the customer care guy saying I vil get it today everyday... Worst behavior.. When vil I get it?
                  All day I was at home. I received a message that couldn't deliver product door war closed. What is this rubbish things.
                  Dharmesh kachhadia
                  AWB no:[protected]
                  Please deliver if you can on 2 Oct 2016

Xpressbees Logistics — Delivery scam

Khalil Shaikh
                    My ICICI document is out for delivery yesterday on 27 oct i was in the office till 8 pm and still didnt got the document today...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

(Awb –[protected]

Again same thing happened... I am not receiving my order from last seven days. I have got messages that my order is out for delivery and delivery attempted residential/office door close... How it is possible... It is ridiculous.. Xpress bees courier service is disappointing (Awb –[protected]

Aayush gholap

[Oct 27, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pritha Roy Choudhury
                      My complaint is about my order which i i have still not received from xpressbees courier service. My awb no. Is[protected] and waiting for its delivery since 21st oct, 2016. I am constantly receiving updates that courier is out for delivery but in the evening i receive another message that the consignee is not there. Again on 22nd oct, 2016 i am again receiving the same message that courier is out for delivery but in evening i receive another message that the home or office is closed. I have continuously received this message everyday from 21st october to 26th october. On above mentioned dates i was at my house but the delivery person updates false updates that the address is closed. I have called the customer service everyday regarding this issue and requested them that if the person is not able to locate the address, please share my number so that i can guide him so that the order is delivered. Everyday i am promised that the order will be delivered the next day but again, the status is address closed even when i do not receive any call regarding this. I also requested them that if the delivery is an issue, i can personally collect it from their warehouse. But they are not ready to do even that stating that it is a high value order and hence, we have to deliver it at designated address. Please take action at the earliest.

Hi Pritha,
                      Same thing is happend with me...last seven day... I continuously called to customer care but result is zero... No action taken...I suggest u to complaint ur query to National consumer complaint forum... They will definitely help you...
                      Why dont u send the mobile i will the last ten days, i want mobile today
                      I got this order but it is not that i hav ordered so take it plzzz i had ordered nike shoes but it any cheap and not branded shoes ...i didnt get the product what i hav ordered so plzz replace it or return ...coz those r not the shoes which i have ordered order ID[protected]

Aayush Gholap
                        Again same thing happened... I am not receiving my order from last six days. I have got messages that my order is out for delivery and delivery attempted residential/office door close... How it is possible... It is ridiculous.. Also try to call customer care but no one will be answer to call... Yesterday one courier boy called me and he told me to courier will be delivere tomorrow.. And now status showing is door closed... (Tracking id –[protected]

The service is very ridiculous

Sir plz help me in replacing the shoes ...sir i belong to a poor family...nd i am not having soo much money i got wrong shoes which are irrelevant to me nd useless.. so i cant bear this loss please resolve my problem ...thanku

Aayush Gholap
                          I am fed up of this company services. I am not receiving my order from last five days. I have got messages that my order is out for delivery and delivery attempted address incomplete/incorrect. How is this possible. I called to customer care 4-5 times and update address as well... They said courier will be dispatched on tuesday. Again i called to customer care today... Now they said and address updation is pending from icici bank.. And i checked with bank... They said.. Address is already updated... Please check and update as soon as possible... (Tracking id –[protected]

[Oct 25, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

saxenasuyash0001
                            I am fed up of this company services. I am not receiving my order from last three days. I have got messages that my order is out for delivery and delivery attempted door closed.How is this possible. I was at home all day but no one come to deliver. Also, i called to customer care thrice they said order is out for delivery please wait till evening. Then, they give me number of gurgaon office number. I called that person named Sushil Garg. He asked me AWB number then put my call on hold for 4-5 minutes then disconnected the call. I gain called that person twice and both times he disconnected my call. What was that? I am irritated and harassed badly.

[Oct 24, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sabrav
                              I have already spoken telephonically to Mr.Raj & Mr.Wasim of your Customer care team on 21st and 22nd Oct resp regarding my bad experience with your courier staff

Two times delivery guy named Rohit on 19th Oct and 22nd Oct 2016 instead of delivering package from Snapdeal was not ready to show/part with package without paying first.On being told that as per Snapdeal policy the customer is allowed to inspect the package for damages the delivery boy rudely left without replying.To add to this problematic situation his immediate higherup Mr.Dinkar when communicated has also shown least respect and the indecency continued in the hierarchy.As of now two sarees have come to my end but not delivered and one more saree is in transit and will be delivered by you in all 3 items ( sarees )

I have checked your website in which it is stated that a customer can satisfy by checking the product at the doorstep. Why is this principle not followed.
                              Rude impolite behaviour and moving out without delivering the product will not be tolerated by anyone.Such guys are reason for UNBOXING SADNESS.
                              Details of the incidences are already communicated to your customer care team but still providing info for your perusal and necessary immediate action

1)Natraj purple faux georgette saree Rs.628
                              order no:[protected] dtd 12 Oct 2016

2)Creative sarees green Georgette saree Rs.722
                              Order no:[protected] dtd 19Oct2016

3)Deepak purple crepe Saree Rs.327.
                              Order no:[protected] dtd 19Oct2016
                              Kindly let me know the status schedule of proper delivery and hope you take appropriate action against concerned persons

[Oct 22, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear sabrav,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [protected]@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Team Snapdeal
                              Complaint comments  Add a comment

My above said docket no. awb[protected] delivery boy phone me on 16.10.2016 about my parcel, that day i was out of station and i asked him I collect my packetl from your office I had pay Rs 815/- cash and collect my packet personally from your Pathankot branch on 21.10.2016, when I opened packet then I was shocked because my packet tape was loose and item was not in the packet. I humble request you to please enquire your Pathankot courier office & delivery boy and obliged me.

Thanks and Regards