Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

XpressBees Logistics Customer Care

Facebook
3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall
Pune City

Thu 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 08:00 pm

XpressBees Logistics related photos (651)

XpressBees Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Sritharan.S
I have Purchased item 30 July 2016 via Shop clues website. the Item at present in Coimbatore but still now received for item. so please handover the soon.
please contact me
I have below mentioned my mobile number
+91 [protected]
+91 [protected]
so please handover the item very quickly because it's very urgent
Order ID 96163809
The tracking number for this shipment is[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 8, 2016

[Aug 04, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
XpressBees Logistics Customer Care's response Aug 08, 2016
Dear Customer, We wish to confirm that the said consignment was successfully delivered on the 05.08.2016,hence this issue stands closed for us. Regards team xpressbees
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Xpressbees Logistics — Xpressbees courier hyderabad Delay in delivery [Resolved]

pavanivnc

We have booked a product in Snapdeal and its reached the correct location 2 days back, still i have not...

trtrt
    I had ordered an Nike Sweatshirt from Jabong. Xpressbees was supposed to deliver it within the time period specified by Jabong.These guys didn't turn up to deliver it on my specified address rather wrongly updated on their website that "Mobile Unanswered / Not Reachable". But i haven't Received any call or message for the same from the delivery boy. Better he have to call me if that address is unreachable.I had already called up their customer care 3 to 4 times . Very very bad service.Please do the needful. I want my parcel as soon as posiible.
    My oredr number :[protected]
    Phone Number : [protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 12, 2016

[Aug 03, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    XpressBees Logistics Customer Care's response Aug 08, 2016
    Dear Customer, We wish to confirm that the said consignment was delivered to you on the 05.08.2016,hence this issue stands closed for us. Regards team xpressbees.
    Not delivered the item i ordered through first cry website AWB No.: 7GR[protected]

Xpressbees — Product delivery [Resolved]

BIBHUDATTA SAHOO
      I had ordered an mobile from Snapdeal. Xpressbees was supposed to deliver it within the time period specified by Snapdeal....

gaurav1012
      Hi team,

From 30th july i was waiting for my courier to delivered from xpressbees logistics but till nowi have not received any call from anyexecutive or delivery boy. I was tracking on there site it says out of delivery and after some it
      They updated as mobile mobile unanswered / not reachable. But i haven't
      Received any call or message for the same.

I have called multiple time to there customer executive from there as
      Well i have received any good response and they are not able to share
      Or see the delivery boy no. As well.

Please find my below shipment id
      [protected].

Please help me to delivered as soon as possible
      Please do the needful.

Gaurav jain
      Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 8, 2016

[Aug 01, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      XpressBees Logistics Customer Care's response Aug 08, 2016
      Dear Customer, We wish to confirm that the said shipment was delivered to you on the 02.08.2016,Hence closing the issue. Regards team xpressbees.

Xpressbees Logistics — Misrouting my courier to wrong addresses [Resolved]

Shikha Bakhtiani
        I have a pending order from jabong with awb#[protected] for marathahalli, bangalore 560103. the courier reached & was directed...

Xpressbees Courier — Not been to deliver the order [Resolved]

Krishna Kumari Basnett
        I had ordered some sarees from voonik. The expected date was 30th july. But i received a message yesterday at 8:11pm that...

rekha aswal
        I had ordered touchstone green alloy necklaces set) from paytm (order [protected]), the courier service boy refused to deliver it at my place. i complained about it to xpressbees couriery. your call centre twice. your representatives assured me that my product will be delivered within 48 hours. but your company returned the product to paytm. this is not a professional approach. kindly enquire about it and do needful.
        Rekha aswal
        Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 27, 2016

[Jul 27, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        XpressBees Logistics Customer Care's response Jul 27, 2016
        Dear Customer, Please share your registered contact number or the way bill number to trace your shipment details. Thanks & regards Team Xpressbees
        My order no [protected] with tracking no.[protected] is neither delivered to my address nor i got any call from the delivery boy . I got message that my order is delivered to my address and received by me. How is that possible?
        Solve my problem asap.

Gowthul Alam
          Xpressbees courier. tracking no is[protected]

Your order is shipped but customer out of station on 26-jul-2016 04:31 pm. this is wrong information i did not receive the product.

Blue ball pen (use
          Sir samsung 32GB card is damased so request your new samsung 32GB card is fastly delivered before my address

Xpressbees Logistics — Parcel is not deliver till now

[email protected]
            I am wating for the parsel for more than 10 days, but its not deliver to my place and no one contact me[protected] Traking...

imr372
            Without visiting to my home delivery boy return my bajaj emi card and mentioned as consignee was not available.
            My tracking number is:[protected]
            I called number of times on xpressbee querie contact number.
            Whenever i'm calling they are confirming my correct address, after i spoke they confirmed due to some operation problem deliver boy didnt visit to my place.
            I remembered 3person's number akthar, ali and vikas.
            They are just tell tomorrow we will arrange your deliver sir please stay at given address but yet they didnt send. 3days are finished but yet now they didnt giving any response from them.

Bajaj emi card/ till yet not delivered
            Bajaj emi card/ till yet not delivered
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 28, 2016
            Irresponsible service. Xpressbees people they do work but when and how nobody can say even themselves also. If we ask them when they will do job, they will say only OK & I WILL ARRANGE TOMORROW as vikas said.

[Jul 25, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            XpressBees Logistics Customer Care's response Jul 27, 2016
            Dear Customer, As per our systems,we confirm that the said shipment has been successfully delivered to you.For any issuies please feel free to reach us at [protected]@xpressbees.com
            Yes shipment is reached but to late, around more than a week time taken.
            I haven't received my order...and the given delivery date is over(23rd july, 2016) neither any further response or update for the delivery status

shinebabu
              I have ordered a thermo flask from shopclues. order no: 95100835, bill no:[protected]. product damaged. i have already paid the amount 278 rupees dated of 19 th july 2016. i need your help to get money back or product exchange. my name shine babu. y, selva bhavanam, manthrikappuram, kilikolloor p. o, kollam-691004. i have tried to contact them on there customer care number at many times but neither thay are replying the call not reached
              Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 30, 2016

[Jul 19, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              XpressBees Logistics Customer Care's response Jul 27, 2016
              Dear Customer, We being a delivery partner only look after delivering the goods, we suggest you to reach them on[protected] for any assistance. Thanks & regards Team Xpressbees
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Xpressbees Logistics — Shipment misrouted ad not sure about item delivery [Resolved]

Mayur Phadale
                Xpressbees delivering headache..

Xpressbees one of worst courier company, if they cant deliver item why they...

Deep Binwal
                I am facing issue for shipment delivery. This is supposed to be delivered to my office address which works 24x7, your delivery boy today not tried to get in touch with me on the mob no which i had registered with the snapdeal. Later shipment status was updated as “you were not available to to accept the item: can't deliver”

How can you expect from us to tolerate this kind of rude and unethical behavior from delivery boy. I think u r trying to dupe the customer
                Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 2, 2016

[Jul 16, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                XpressBees Logistics Customer Care's response Jul 27, 2016
                Dear Customer, We request you to share your details such as registered contact number or the way bill number to enable us to help you with your query, Regards Xpressbees
                Dear Deep Binwal,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [protected]@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you further.

Team Snapdeal

Jana Kaluva

Aw no:[protected]

I am facing issue for shipment delivery. this is supposed to be delivered to my office address which works 24x7, your delivery boy yesterday called and asking me to come to his desired location which is far away from my office for which i denied so that he didn’t deliver. later shipment status was updated as “residence/office closed: can't deliver”

How can you expect us to tolerate this kind of rude and unethical behavior from delivery boy? his contact no is [protected].

Kindly do the needful and deliver my package asap.

Janardhana
                  Cell: [protected]
                  Email id: janardhana. [protected]@target.com

[Jul 14, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rosetta Michael
                    I kept tracking my product and it reached my city in the morning at 9 and it said out for delivery at 11.40
                    I didnt receive any messages and was waiting for the product. at 6.30 pm i rang up and found out at it and then they said they would deliver by today or the next day.. thats fine. at night i got a message saying "customer was out of station"
                    They didnt attempt a delivery. y unnecessary to update wrongly.

Initally they delivered promptlyby informing and giving the approximate time of delivery but now no messages that product will be delivered or confirmation.
                    The following is my tracking id
                    Awb : 143gj[protected]

Please accept the delay or mistake from ur side instead of blaming customers.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 13, 2016
                    The product was delivered. But there was no call or message. It would be appreciated if they would send a sms that the delivery will be done today instead of one tracking the product everytime.

[Jul 13, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Xpressbees — Failed to deliver on time

jitub
                      http://www.xpressbees.com/track-shipment. Aspx? Tracking_id=[protected]

I placed order on 9july for...

Xpressbees — Courier

Rekharun
                      This is the worst service, anyone must have received.
                      Service is available in Bangalore, however no local customer...

ashishjajoo
                      I have ordered raincoat on paytm & they courier it through xpressbees. the delivery is not yet done from then and their contact numbers are not working. the delivery person is not contacting for the delivery of the material and no feedback from the xpressbees. the material was so urgent and the cdelivery person is not even calling as the number is given.

[Jul 09, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ARISLAN T A
                        Didn't get the product till now. It has been reached it your office at yesterday. No notification of out of delivery. Is this the way to treat a customer? Please take immediate action and i want that product today itself.
                        Tracking Id :[protected]