Kala Zone Silk Mills Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Nov 20, 2021

File a complaint to Kala Zone Silk Mills

Having problems with Kala Zone Silk Mills?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kala Zone Silk Mills customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kala Zone Silk Mills

Punjab

Kala Zone Silk Mills Phone Numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Kala Zone Silk Mills reviews & complaints(28)

I order product of 999 set of 4 bras.but I recieved 3 bra of very cheap quality and there is no return option.

Hello and good evening
    Sir how i get a franchise in Pakistan (peshawar) .
    And what is your requirement.
    My email. [protected]@gmail.com
    Mob 00966,[protected]
    I'm Pakistani but nowadays doing a job in KSA

From begining itself i have been noticing that the speaker has very less sound. But its not speaker complaint. Due to this less sound, while I'm taking my online class at zoom, it had becamed a huge problem. I want to keep the speaker near my ears to listen what they are saying. Also there exist another problem while taking google meet. In Google meet others cant hear my voice. When someone asks me anything in google meet they cant hear me. And also even if I want to say something i want to use the earphone. But when I'm plugged in the earphone, I cant hear other's voice. It's a big issue. And also sometimes the keyboard isn't working. The main thing is I want a solution about this speaker. So please try to resolve this issue as fast as possible. I hope that I will get a solution to this problem so that I can sit in my online classes so clearly.

Dear sir

My order#[protected] that is 25000 samsung power bank, i received duplicate. It's very bad quality review of the power bank is no good and there are many complaints regarding the charging of the power bank that is why i am not taking this kind of the power bank this power bank has many issues to the people that is the power bank is also getting heated many a times because of the continous use of the power bank. So i request u to take back my power bank and refund amount.
        Maladri

Behind vdhna, khatodra
          Surat - 395002

Tel : 91 [protected]
          91 [protected]

To our order no 105114 dated 12/09/15 invoice no rkz 00667 dated 12/09/15 we have returned back 1 saree whose product code es-1032 (Saree) amount 2850.00, which we have send back through first flight courier tracking no j991m3500344 dated 21/09/15 which has been received by kala zone office, surat on 25/09/15 .

We have send them no. Of emails & called them no. Of times but they are not refunding our money.

Attached courier receipt & receiving receipt of courier company

Ritu venaik
          120/569 shivaji nagar
          Opp bata showroom
          Kanpur 208005
          Uttar pradesh

Cell 00 91 [protected]

Kala Zone Silk Mills — Difective piece

I placed order for ORDER NO. 105589 .but kala zone silk mills delivered saree which is defective .i contacted on telephone so many times but they refused and said do what can we do. they are cheaters all

from: dhirender singh
            [protected]@moneycontrol.com

date: Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 10:56 AM
            subject: Re: Kalazone: Shipment #[protected] update
            mailed-by: gmail.com
            : Important according to our magic sauce.

After lot of reminders, Kalazon Silk Mills not refunding my money against my return order no.105829 through Trackon Courier vide docket no.[protected] Dt-31.10.15 and the same is received at Kalazon on Dt-03.11.2015 of Rs.1894+100 (Courier return charges). Everytime they are saying our person handling the return work is on leave.

I never receive my order!

I ordered on this site here three months and I never received my order!

I had a very bad experience in online shopping with kala zone.com. i order 2 nos of sarees but in the parcel that arrive in post office there was only one saree. when the matter was complained in the post office they told its the problem of the company from where i have ordered. i forwarded the matter to the company and explain them the matter the customer care person said that he will send another saree in few days. i waited for few days but i could not get any response then i again launched another complain on 29/09/2015 the customer care person is saying it is no fault of his, so i replied that it is my fault that i trusted you all.He silently keep the phone. so my kind request is that any authority person who looks into customer problem to kindly look into the matter so that no other person is cheated any more. My order no. 104662 I have received only 1 pc of saree but we paid the full amount of 2 no of sarees i.e Rs 3198/- plus the postal charge of Rs 200/- Total amounting Rs 3398/-. I have received 1 pc of saree with item code S11721 but another saree with item code WSV40094 is missing. Therefore I request you to kindly arrange to send another of saree with item code WSV40094.

alazone Silk Mills <[protected]@kalazone.in> Apr 11 to me Kalazone Silk Mills [protected][protected][protected] Order Number: 24598 Detailed Invoice: http://www.kalazone.in/account_history_info.php?order_id=24598 Date Ordered: Thursday 10 April, 2014 The comments for your order are i had not recieved this order and no proper details are being provided n there is possibility of sme cheating but no response till 4 mnths YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN DISPATCHED BY FIRST FLIGHT COURIER (NON -COD) DOC NO :- G[protected] DATE :- 11/04/14 BILL NO- HFS-83 DATE :- 10/04/14 PCS.:- 3 BILL AMT:- 1053 THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH US. FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES CONTACT ON :[protected]

>[protected][protected][protected]
                  > Order Number: 24598
                  > Detailed Invoice: http://www.kalazone.in/account_history_info.php?order_id=24598
                  > Date Ordered: Thursday 10 April, 2014
                  > The comments for your order are
                  > YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN DISPATCHED BY
                  > FIRST FLIGHT COURIER (NON -COD)
                  > DOC NO :- G[protected] DATE :- 11/04/14
                  > BILL NO- HFS-83 DATE :- 10/04/14
                  > PCS.:- 3 BILL AMT:- 1053
                  Power bank dusri company product his, or not properly working, kharab product bheja, not call received, please call my no.[protected], [protected]

I had ordered a product on your site but what I got was not that product. So I called the customer care portal and they gave me no response. I saw on the website that if we get another product than what we have ordered then we can send it back to the company's address and can exchange it for another product, I did so and then also I got no response. So, I request you to give me my money back as i have sent the product back or exchange the product for another.

dear sir/madam my name is parul. i have bought a saree from kala zone silk mills through the web site. i paid for that saree through my father's debit card. After five days i got the parcel. when i opened the saree it was different which they are showing on their website. when i called the customer care, they said you will have to prove that saree is different in design. Actually saree which I ordered through website is showing heavy boarder work and what i got has very light work. when i complaint and asked to return the product, they asked me to send the pictures of saree which i received. i sent the pictures of saree and asked those people to confirm that whether they have received the mail or not. Every time they have a same reply that madam we will have to check and then we will call you. Till the date I did not get any call from their side. The saree code is S5541 which can be seen on website for comparison. I have made lots of calls to them and incurred the cost of STD and I wanted to gift this saree to some one but could not done. Expecting a strict action against these kind of companies. thanks and regards. parul
                      customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered One saree costing Rs 4065/ from kalazone.they were not ready to accept cash on delivary option but i refused to pay them online coz i said its first time so i don't trust u .after that they agreed but after 1.5 months alsonot received any delivary their customer care people are only taking free salaries.worst services .i booked my delivery on 4th August for my Cousin's marriage as a bridal outfit but her marriage already done on 7th September .still kalazone processing their order .Purchasing from kalazone means just wastage o[censored]r money nothing .online cheaters .thank god i have not wasted my money behind these cheaters.
                        Kala Zone Silk Mills customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

refund of money

kavita mathur bank Indian Overseas Bank vallabh nagar kota a/c no [protected]

i placed order for two sarees no 5729 product no Z4211 AND Z4213 .but kala zone silk mills delivered sarees bearing different codes and different .the saree Z4211 was without blouse piece... product no 7026 z4211 and Z4213 i ordered and got WS5128 AND SEAL ON Z4211 SAREE WHICH IS DEFECTIVE IS OF Z57466 zp4211 and Z4213 i ordered and got WS5128 AND SEAL ON Z4211 SAREE WHICH IS DEFECTIVE IS OF Z5746.i contacted on telephone so many times but they refused and said do what can do. and one more thing one saree was with blouse piece and other was without and both are ulti .pallu coming on right hand side. we paid rs 1200 for both. on bill no hfs 5764 code of saree is WS 5128 even then not ready to replace and not ready to pay courier charges.it is a fraud and cheater firm and adopting unfair trade practices

hello sir,
                            i ordered 4 suits and deposited 2097 rs in kalazone account on 15 -16 march 2012.i didnt get my order .i called kalazone.they said one suit was out of stock so didnt snd.but till now i didnt get..even they didnt make any call .really feel its vry poor service.they replied only when we call.is it nt there responsiblity to tell why they r making so late??

I ordered some items worth Rs. 8000 by cash on delivery.One Rajesh or Saurav contacted me and said that as the amount is too much they will send in two parcel, on of which I got around third week of Feburary of Rs. 4100. But when I opened the parcel it was full of books actually magazine. . Then I contacted the Kalazone through phone the very same day.They offered to compensate it by giving 50% discount i.e., pay 50% and they will pay the other half. In 2 orders they said they will do it. The very next day when I asked that shall I put the order one Mr. Tiwari said that they will not be able to compensate it in the said way but can do it by 20% but I argued it and said how can they go back on their words. Then he said okay you go ahead and deposit 2100 and then they will send products of 4000. I deposited in ICCI account which they have given in complete trust like a fool. Then they sent two products of total amount Rs. 1734. When I contacted them they said the next parcel is on the way. But after a week when I again contacted them Mr. Tiwari assured me that h will look into the matter and dispatch the parcel within two days. But after that whenever I call them they ignore it by saying it very harshly.Forget about the Rs. 4100 even the other 2100 which I deposited was not given in terms of goods of which Rs. 1734 goods is sent.

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please treat this letter as a formal complaint against the KALA ZONE
                                SILK MILLS as of now they have cheated me by sending me some pieces of
                                papers (magazine papers) instead of sarees & dress materials (1.
                                CHIFFON JAIPURI LEHANGA SAREE - S3994, Price : Rs.595.00
                                2. CHIFFON LEHANGA HAND WORK S3115, Price : Rs.1,257.00
                                3. PC FANCY NECK D4050, Price : Rs. 532.00, 2pic).I have called them
                                meny times but they are not answering me properly.
                                I found in google that like me their are many consumers who are being
                                cheated by several ways through them.

Kindly let me know if you can help me out and provide me justice.
                                I will appreciate your suggestion.

It will be kind of you can call me at [protected] so that we discuss
                                the same and proceed further.

Saheli Debnath
                                Belonia, South Tripura,
                                Tripura, Pin: 799155
                                (M): [protected] / [protected]
                                email: [protected]@gmail.com
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                dear sir/mam i ordered some sarees from kalazone suratsilk mill they took payment for sarees before delivery on their SBIA/C they gave me wroung delivery so, i returned them by post by calling them.after receiving they asked me for the reason for returning the sarees i told they were not that serees which i ordered, they said they will give the saree of my order within two-threeday but they not send the sarees and responding to me properly when iam calling them from one&halfmonth.
                                this is in reference against your order no. 4960-[protected] for Rs.783. I regret to inform that i have not received the order of my suit.
                                I found that like me their are many consumers who are being
                                cheated by several ways through them.

Kindly let me know if you can help me out and provide me justice.
                                I will appreciate your suggestion.

It will be kind of you can call me at [protected] so that we discuss
                                the same and proceed further.

Vineeta Goyl
                                d-148 Ranjeet Nagar,
                                Bharatpur,
                                Rajasthan, Pin: 321001
                                (M): [protected]
                                email: [protected]@gmail.com

Im Poonam. I had ordered goods costing Rs.3108. Out of 04 items 02 items were wrongly supplied. i ordered
                                  KIMAYA RESHAM JARI-3544 [S3544]
                                  CHIFFON LEHANGA HAND WORK S3115
                                  COTTON FANCY NECK DAAMAN -RD3401
                                  SILKY GOLD EMBROIDERY(H)-D3448
                                  i attached photos of product and specified that if same color, same design and same material are available then only confirm my order.
                                  i payed 350 rs. shipping charges also.
                                  the product what they sent are completely different from what i order...
                                  Aug 13, 2020
                                  kalazone-silk-mills fantastic service in india because he was her item in delivered for free of Cost..

I had ordered two sarees of which one was a georgette saree(S3625) but received a net saree(S35325) torn at one end instead, without any prior information. I had to collect the VPP parcel personally from the post office, which cost me another Rs. 100/- as the postman refused to deliver it at my place. Before ordering online, I had confirmed all this and was assured that I had to pay for the sarees once I receive them at my home. When I tried to inform all this to the customer care, they said that they would call me back even before completely listening to my complaint and still I haven't received any call from them. I had ordered the sarees of total value Rs. 3320.00 and spent Rs. 3766 to receive them. So I request you to look into the matter.

Kalazone Mills — still haven't received my delivery

order number # 2832. receipt id #[protected]. still waiting for my delivery . when is the delivery coming can u please send me an e-mail to let me know. thanks

Order of rs 7020 +shipping charges ( for 10 products including 9 sarees and 1 suit) was placed on 21.12.10. which was deleivered on 30.12.10 amounting 7646 containing 6 sarees only. 4 products ( 3 saress of rs 575,946,992 and 1 suit of rs 291 was missing. same day complaint was marked by mail and call at[protected] &[protected]@gmail.com.agaisnt which no complaint no. given neither any revert received via mail. call back from the seniors was commited by one of employee - saurabh, from mr rajesh dubey and mr tiwari- bu the same yet not done from there end . no of times coordinating there for the updated status . but it seems they don't bother about there concerns as delivery was done by VPP and full amt is paid to them before the opening the parcel.

same was open in the front of that post man itself.

hi kalazone

Kalazone silk Mills is biggest company of ladies dress Material in India .Material quality is very good .the Product price range is so affordable for all type of customer .
                                        I am very happy that i and my family use the kalazone product.

Sonal
                                        Guys!Beware..Do not buy any products from kalazone.They are big frauds and they have the rudest employees behaving as if we have gotten loan from these people and have not repayed.Also, this person who has posted this comment is actually an employee of kalazone.Also very rude.Check out all the consumer websites and there is not one good thing to say about these people. Having had the misfortune of buying products from them I have recieved mails from one Sonal.I'm pretty sure this is her because anyone who has to say anything positive about kalazone cannot be a customer there.