[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — Part Stolen by service center

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 Saratsh
I gave bike for service first they changed the mud guard of a different colour nd then they changed my bike's front rim with a broken one. Yes they stole the rim and now they dnt answer the phn nor are they taking any action.

They said they will check the surveillance camera and let me knw but they never call nor they answer my calls. I went to the service center still they didn't respond properly.

[email protected]

Center: Green Automobile Faridabad Fruit garden.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017

[Jan 13, 2017] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Jan 13, 2017
Dear Saratsh,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number[protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.

Team Yamaha
farahan's response, Jan 18, 2017
My back side rim is making noise but authorized service Parvati yamaha is not give us solution aur replacement

Part Stolen by service center

Comments

Dear sir, with respect i am from kerala . i have bought an fz yamaha product bike from thrissur, kondungallur . Within in two months its conset is complaint. I can't drive easy . i go to the near showroom where i bought .they are telling me to pay for that . i have payed this much amount.kindly make a solution for the problem .

My bike back side rim is making noise but dealers not give us solution aur complaint if my problem Will not solve the i will go for consumer courts

Cheater company friend u dont purchase any yamaha bike because there is bad service and no any part warranty and seevice center person is thife if u go after bike service then ur bike part wilk stolen by service center and they fit as duplicate part or old party my openion donot purchesh yamaha bike wast...wast...faltu...faltu...

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306