[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — sound

Marthandam, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, India
 prasanth c s on May 5, 2019
To whomsoever it may concern,

I’m prasanth from trivandrum (Kerala). I had purchased a yamaha fz (Engine no. G3h7e0004961 / frame no. Meirg4213h0004953) on 25/08/2017.

I had done the first 3 free services at a yamaha authorized service centre. The 1st paid one was done at a centre next to my place, which has not been entered in the book.

The issues started after the 2nd (Paid) service, which was done at aishwarya motors, kuzhithara. I had informed during the service that there was a peculiar sound coming from some part of the vehicle, which needs to be addressed to. They checked the vehicle and told me that the issue was with the crank and that they will not be able to do anything right away and to be back after 15 days.

By the time the 3rd paid service was done (At muthoot, next to p. R. S. Hospital), i never got any update from them even after almost 2 weeks. I had informed them also about the sound coming from the vehicle, but to my surprise, the mechanics at muthoot had come up with a theory that “the crank was working absolutely fine and there is no need of changing it. Instead they asked me to change the clutch bells”.

I’m getting frequent calls from aishwarya motors asking me to get the vehicle so that they can change the crank from the last 15 days.

I have totally lost the faith i had in yamaha when i bought my bike, because of these supposed to be service centre and i will never recommend yamaha to any of my friends or relatives.

I have been riding the same bike from my house to my work place daily and it feels irritating and tiring to have the same issue coming up time and again.

I have absolutely no other choice to lodge a complaint in the consumer court, if the issues are not sorted out as the bike is physically and mentally draining me out.

This mail to you is just a final attempt by me before i move legally to see if any one responsible at the yamaha would find it and try to sort my issue out.

Looking forward for a positive and quick revert from you.

Prasanth,

Trivandrum.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2019

[May 05, 2019] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, May 06, 2019
Dear Prasanth,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We have shared your details with customer care team. They will contact you soon

Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, May 06, 2019
Dear Prasanth,

We have tried to calling you but the call was not connected. So, we request you to suggest suitable time to call back.

To assist you further, we request you to please escalate your query at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com or Call us at Toll Free Number:[protected].

Updated by prasanth c s, May 06, 2019
As per the last updates from you l called your sevice exicutive but they didn't connecting the call. Now you can call me
Updated by prasanth c s, May 07, 2019
I called your not didn't connecting call
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, May 08, 2019

We have shared your details with customer care team. They will contact you soon

Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, May 08, 2019
Dear Prasanth,

As per your discussion with our Customer Care Executive. Please do coordinate with concerned Yamaha Authorized Dealership.

In case of any issue please feel free to contact us at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com or Call us at Toll Free Number:[protected].

Team Yamaha India

Comments

I called several times in custor care number, but the executive didn't connecting the call.so you can call me now
I had come here at all the centers here and who falls in the Dwarka side. Behavior of people working in yamaha service center at Matiala village is very wrong.

Rocksamar10's reply, May 5, 2019
Disgraceful behaviour from Yamaha Centre service
Rocksamar10's reply, May 5, 2019
Matiala village Yamaha service centre SAWHNEY AUTOMOBIL bad behaviour

Dear Rock Samar,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 18004201600, Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha
I have changed my back shocker October 2018 in my bike and shocker is warranty but they are not change this...
The shocker is not working in properly and service advisor not to response for this change I have change this paid and shocker in warranty service engineer is very rude behaviour so please take a action very fast...

Dear Raghav Jadoun,

Team Yamaha
I have a serious problem in my new bike yamaha r15 v3 tha problem is that tha oil tank cabinets comes out from its Souport i complained in servic center 3 to 4 times bt their is not any solution to fixed tha problem

Dear Aquib Kamal,

Team Yamaha
Not a good service parts not available
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, May 10, 2019

Dear Âkãsh Dākhørë Guru,

Team Yamaha
Its been almost a week since I have lodged a conplaint. Still waiting for an update.. This is seriously torturing for me.
prasanth c s's [Complaint's author] reply, May 9, 2019