Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — travel plan

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Amit Kharkwal on Aug 20, 2019
Please refer to yatra online plan yh5137676. Yatra online pvt. Ltd.
I booked this plan for manali and never realised that this could be worst travel experience for me and my family including two young kids.
I was threatened, harassed and intimidated in front of my family all for asking for what i deserve.
The tour started on thursday june 13th 2019. The driver came 40 minute late considering we were waiting for him on road near akshardham temple in delhi.
While reaching karnal me and family told driver to halt at sukhdev dabha. Now he told us that lets go to shiva dhabha. It is only when we insisted that he took us to sukhdev. Once our food was over i called driver to get ready. To our surprise he was no way near the car and having his chats at a distance and he took his own sweet 15 min to come and start the journey. All this while we were sweating in the open.
Now comes the lunch time when he took us to a shoddy place jimindara dhaba and told us that there is no other place after this.
We were forced to eat there against our wishes. Again we were forced to wait for him to open the car rather than other way round.
Also, all through the journey he was on phone speaking indecently while family was travelling.
Somehow late night we reached our destination.
The resort was nowhere 3 star as claimed by yatra team. Anyway this was a small inconvenience against what was to happen to us.
Next day i. E., june 14 we planned to go to solang valley. While entering city he asked for rs. 300/ as entry tax. I told him that we are on package and he can check with yatra. Despite that he contested for same endlessly.
While coming back from solang valley we told the driver that we will have lunch at jacksons near circuit house road where famous trout fish is served. He flatly refused to take us for lunch and dumped us at place of his choice. After lunch we went to hidimba temple and nature park and our trip was over for the day.
All through the day his calls were on.
Next day i. E., june 15 we went to manikaran. While coming back from manikaran i told the driver that we would like to do shopping in kullu. He flatly refused for this and misbehaved with me and my wife in front of my kids who were shell shocked. The driver threatened to down the car in valley.
Immediately i called the given tour coordinator kuldeep chauhan. He is the worst person to whom i would have ever spoken in my life. He flatly refused to hear my concern. We told him to drop us to resort and we decided not to come back with him.
I mailed yatra people for alternate arrangement but they didnt do anything.
The yatra coordinator mr. Kapil chhaperwal also did nothing.
My wife had to beg kuldeep chauhan to arrange for alternate driver and somehow we were provided for same. We did not say anything to him and quietly came to delhi while stopping at worst places and getting heat of the day as he refused to turn the ac at higher level.
Yatra people refused to do anything except aplologising as if i am a begger. They offered me rs. 2000 ecash which i will not take.
On july 30 2019 i got a call from yatra that they are giving me rs. 1500 extra. I told them that i am not a begger running after your money.
Please be beware of this scam called yatra.com.
I have now sent this complaint to central govenment for needful action. I will also approach ministry of tourism facebook and other pages for suitable action.

[Aug 20, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
Dear Amit,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We sincerely regret all the inconvenience you had gone through. We had already escalated the issue to our concern team and have taken strong feedback against the operator to avoid any such issue in the future and same was shared with the concerned area manager and the supplier. As per records, our team was in contact with you and the same was discussed and offered you the best solution. Request you to kindly share your consent on the email shared with you and hope that you would treat this as an isolated incident. We assure you the best of our services for your future travel.

Yatra Care
Updated by Amit Kharkwal, Aug 30, 2019
Dear Yatra Care
In future I am not planning to take Yatra services. Therefore, you should compensate me for such a bad tour organised by you. I expect 100% payback.
Updated by Amit Kharkwal, Aug 30, 2019
Below is the Yatra reply to Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System (CPGRAMS). See how they character assasinate their customers while hiding own competencies.
On trip, client complaint about cab and driver which was changed by the vendor for their return journey.
As per vendor, customer was creating issue and threatening the driver during the trip. As per supplier he abused him also. Later, vendor personally met guest wife and assisted with raised concerns. All the sightseeing were covered by driver.
Attached is the email received from supplier. Initially we offered him 2k e-cash since driver was changed by vendor and all sightseeing were covered though client was not ready to accept the same hence later we offered him 1500 User money also. He is looking for cash refund which we have denied.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Aug 31, 2019
Dear Amit,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

As checked the details our team had shared the best possible resolution with you.

Yatra Care
Updated by Amit Kharkwal, Sep 02, 2019
Your best possible resolution is the worst possible resolution.
Updated by Amit Kharkwal, Sep 17, 2019
Ek dum tatti company

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - travel plan