[Resolved] Yepme.com — Orders placed but did not get any order and shipping details even after 20 days of order placed.

Kavali, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Yashwanth Puuvvada
Sir i was booked two products in yepme site in my mobile. I booked those products in last month 22-jun-2017. But still i did not get any confirmation messages about shipping or dispatched or order status information. I am daily calling yepme customer care center but they don't lift my call even i am waiting for a 30-40 minutes in line.
Please help me...
My booking order numbers are 33774930, 33770032 and i already paid for this products through paytm.
And the registered mobile number is [protected].
Sir could you please help me to solve my problem as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 19, 2017

[Jul 12, 2017] Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yepme.com Customer Care's response, Jul 14, 2017
Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

This is with reference to your concern regarding order number[protected]

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your concern to our concerned department, once we will receive an update over the same we will inform it to you accordingly.

Order has been dispatched[protected]

We are working on the complaint for this order[protected] for faster dispatch

In case of any further assistance and feedback, you can write us back at [protected]@yepme.com

Assuring you of our best services always!

Warm Regards,
Yepme Team

1974
    +91 11 6637 2424 (Customer Care)
    +91 124 6637 2424 (Customer Care)
    Orchid Centre, 2nd Floor, Right Wing, DLF Golf Course Rd, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Yepme.com - Orders placed but did not get any order and shipping details even after 20 days of order placed.