YLG India Customer Care

Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the YLG India, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

YLG India related photos (5)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

YLG India Complaints & Reviews

Archana Karkera on Apr 11, 2019
I took make up service from worst make up ever dey used low quality products i was looking terrible it was just so worst and dey charged me so much for the worst... I never expected this kind of service... I wasted my time and money both on the.. Dey don’t had any essential make up products like eyeliner, kajol lipstick and eyebrow pencil it was completely terrible i literally want dem to give my money back it was seriously hilarious and i never expected this kind of service i paid 8k for nothing dey wasted my 3hrs of my day

[Apr 11, 2019] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ylg India — dissatisfied with the service

Jyothi Ananth on Mar 27, 2019
    Very poor service and I had taken appointment but the concerned person was missing and the management didn't inform me and...

Ylg India — ylg pre-paid beauty secrets card

Shilpa Dsouza on Mar 26, 2019

I have a beauty secrets card from ylg (Cmh road, indiranagar), which was sold to me by the center manger...
    Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Ylg India — card usage

Mylord on Mar 24, 2019
    In ylg the customers are always pressurized to pick up the beauty secret card with a validity period for certain amount.

anusuyasenthil on Mar 8, 2019

I went to the ylg basaveshwarnagar store today for waxing. I asked for chocolate was but they refused saying it will take too long to heat chocolate was and i should get a more expensive wax. Then the lady kept walking out of the room during the service many times delaying the service and also poor service done. Then they refused to put in the voucher code even though i showed them the voucher. This is cheating and i want my money back.
    Bill no gtmsc3360

Anusuya. [protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 08, 2019] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ylg India — bridal facial

Surabhi Singh Rajput on Feb 14, 2019
      I got a bridal facial done at ylg kottivakam, chennai.
      I was told that facial will be for 60min and i asked will the...

Bhavanams on Feb 5, 2019
      Hi.

Iam bhavana.  i had booked an appointment at ylg sahakar nagar branch bangalore. At 3pm but unfortunately i couldn't make it to go, then later i called to the branch and asked them politely like i couldn't come please transfer the appointment at 6pm but the way the response i heard was horrible.  the girl named sushma was speaking to her colleague like this lady today morning took appointment but now she is asking to transfer the appointment at 6pm but iam sure she will not attend this ladies are mad doesn't know to come when booked appointment.  as if you people are doing the service for free.

I want you guys to take immediate action on the person.

Names aishwarya and sushma

Ylg sahakar nagar branch bangalore

Thankyou

Bhavana m s

[protected]@gmail. Con

[Feb 05, 2019] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Ylg India — after detan and facial face has turned darker than before

Poornima Pujar on Jan 29, 2019

Am poornima had done facial n detan at ylg sahakar nagar last week. Find face is turning darker day by...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Ylg India — not satisfied with manager behaviour and way of communication

maghes elango on Jan 6, 2019
        Today i was taken service in anna nagar ylg and the detan arms was charged 600 compared to other branches ylg (Charges 400)....

Ylg India — customer service of ylg home

rosina on Dec 16, 2018
        I am rosina, booked an appointment today at ylg home services. Called up the customer service representative to understand...

Akshatha Gowda on Dec 2, 2018
        I have booked multiple times till now from past one week and they r cancelling the service.

Have asked for the manager call back a month ago and none turned up.

Pathetic!

Will take this further and operator padma don't deserve to be in customer service. Horrible response for customer

For the messages and call records i have of ylg staff, they will lose job for sure

Ylg customer service sucks. They do not have proper staff to provide good service.

No idea how many times i have asked for manager and none turned up and this is the third time i'm writing on the website here.

[Dec 02, 2018] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ylg India — membership card is valid till dec 2018

Shivangi Paliwal on Nov 29, 2018
          I lost my ylg membership card in September 2018 with pending balance of Rs22000 and expiry as Dec 2018. After continuous follow...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Ylg India — facial with the expired kit

osheen21 on Nov 29, 2018
          I had booked an appointment for facial on 31oct 2018 from ylg @home but i started itching all over the face so i picked up...
          Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Ylg India — complaint about staff and service

Akshatha Gowda on Nov 26, 2018
          I have contacted via call multiple times regarding my complaint where my appointment was confirmed many a times and none turned...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Health & Beauty

Shruthiku on Oct 20, 2018
          I visited ylg salon on oct 19th 2018 in rajarajeshwari nagar.
          For eyebrows upper lips and underarms.
          The lady after doing eyebrows said to go for waxing for upper lips instead of threading as it is less painful.
          I resisted saying one of your people burnt my upper lips a few months before.
          Even then she said she'll take care and went for waxing again the same happened and a mark is left on my upper lip (Big mark photo attached).
          Just because waxing costs more and threading less they're doing this.
          They have charged 118rs alone for upper lip waxing.
          Money is not a issue but mark on my face looks very bad and i am suffering because of this.
          I want to teach this ylg a lesson please help me.

[Oct 20, 2018] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aishwarya Mallick
            I had taken a home service on june 3rd 2018. And mistakenly had made the payment twice. This happened due to network issues. Now i have been following up since then to either refund me the money or provide me a second service of the same amount or more. But no response other than standardized emails.
            I have never had such horrible experience with any of the home service. No response. No action taken. Pathetic horrible worst service in the industry. - ve rating. Will never suggest anyone.

[Jul 22, 2018] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ylg India — unprofessional service

sonali chakravorty
              I was given appointment with one professional at a certain time .I arrive on time . I was told the professional was busy and...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

rajeshwari papanna
              Card validity date and year not mentioned on the card. Many a times it is difficult to remember this expiry date and no message alerts rom the company to make it remember when it is nearer, so that we can make use of the card within the validity date. For all other discounts, services we get messages. we would like to have message alert as well as expiry date embossed on the card.

[Jul 20, 2018] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by rajeshwari papanna Jul 20, 2018
              I want to use the balance amount left in my card account due to unaware of the expiry date and the manager/employee of the ylg branch not let me to give appointment well within the expiry date whenever requested. Please do justice as I have a good opinion and trust that company will oblige.
              card validity date and year not mentioned on the card. Many a times it is difficult to remember this expiry date and no message alerts rom the company to make it remember when it is nearer, so that we can make use of the card within the validity date. For all other discounts, services we get messages. we would like to have message alert as well as expiry date embossed on the card. I will request the company to instruct the manager regarding the expiry dates whenever they visit the branches immediately while billing atleast this will help us.
              The beautician while doing facial stole my mothers gold chain. After complain to the ylg customer care they are not even bothered and have not even replied to my mails yet.

UNPROFESSIONAL and THIEVES.

PEOPLE PLEASE AVOID YLG.

Shwe1907
                YLG at Old Airport Road behind Leela Palace has a culture worse than a govt office. Its running on the will and plea of the manager there Ms. Chandrika. She oftens takes in pre-billing facility and denies the service later on. I had an appointment on 19th July 7 15pm taken 3 days prior. On reaching at 7 20pm I am being told that i am late and should leave. I have been visiting this store for last 7years and yesterday was my last visit. They call themselves a big chain but are not able to maintain any rules regulations or customer service. Incident like these have happened many a times in past but no action has been taken. They took 1999/- Rs. worth of billing in terms of offer and then denied me service. Its more like a easy money making business than any salon.

Ylg India — brazilian waxing combo - 3 on 1 free if paid in one go

Renuka2106
                  Hi Team,

I paid for 3 Bikini waxing in 23 feb 2018 in indira nagar CMH road branch. They said there is offer...

Recently Discussed

haircut
                  membership card is valid till dec 2018
                  Ylg India
                  complaining about customer service/cleanliness and other matters
                  Ylg India
                  after detan and facial face has turned darker than before
                  Ylg India
                  not satisfied with manager behaviour and way of communication